Verità

320 West Coleman Blvd. Ste. J, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Verità

Verità. A Bridal Boutique is a wedding dress shop and bridal boutique based in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. From start to finish, the team is devoted to taking care of every bride. They are ready to bring your wedding vision to life in a fun environment.

Experience

Jessica and Nicholas Kiss are the owners of the company. Jessica has almost 10 years of experience in the bridal industry, while Nicholas has a business background. He has more than 10 years of hospitality industry experience. The couple opened Verità. A Bridal Boutique in 2017.

Products Offered

The Charleston wedding boutique has attire and accessories for brides, grooms, bridesmaids and mothers of the bride and groom. They offer customization, alterations, preservation and sample sales. Their inventory includes:

• Bridal belts

Verità 6
Verità 7

Laice · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Best of the best!

Had I started with Verita, I probably would not have had to go to any more bridal shops. I visited 7 different boutiques spanning from Savannah to Statesboro, GA and then up to Charleston over the course of a few weeks. Verita was actually the last stop and I almost cancelled the appointment, finding a dress at an earlier boutique that I thought I loved. Looking back, I am SO glad I kept the appointment! Jessica was able to take me 30 minutes earlier than my scheduled time, and from the second we walked into the shop, I knew it was different than the rest. She immediately offered us champagne and we sat down to chat about the wedding. We were the only group in the store, which made for a more intimate experience! Walking into this appointment, I thought I knew exactly what I was looking for..."picky" as my mom would call it. After a few misses, Jessica requested that I trust her and forget about my "vision"... and she pulled a few dresses I would normally have immediately said no to. Ultimately, I purchased a dress that I would not have expected and I am absolutely in love! Most of my family, myself included, teared up which made the decision easy. Jessica was a joy to work with and knew exactly what she was doing with the pulling of different dresses and clipping them to fit in all the right places, all while remaining conscious of my budget. She had a great variety of dresses to choose from! I had the most perfect bridal experience at Verita and would HIGHLY RECOMMEND all brides go there!

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Verità 8
    Verità 9
    Verità 10
    Verità 11

Verità's reply:

Laice, you are so sweet! Thank you so much for the glowing review. I'm so glad I got to be a part of helping you select the perfect dress!

Mary Susan · Getting married on 02/22/2020

I had the most amazing experience at Veritá. My sister and I drove to Charleston for the day to look at wedding dresses. I had done some looking in some other cities and had not had to have an appointment anywhere to be allowed to look at dresses, but every store turned me away in Charleston except Veritá. While they normally do like for the bride to have an appointment she made an exception and helped me look at and try on dresses. I picked out about 4 dresses to start with and absolutely fell in love with the last one that I tried on. I just stared in the mirror for about 15 minutes. She helped me talk through the process and was incredibly patient while I got my Mom's opinion and talked to my Dad about budget. Afterwards she helped me fill out all the paperwork and got everything finalized. I had chosen my wedding dress in one appointment! They have you sign a cute bride's wall before you leave, take your picture, and send you home with a drink coozie. She said that my dress would be here in 4-6 months and I couldn't be more excited to be a Veritá bride. I would reccommend this shop to any of my bride friends!

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Verità 12

Verità's reply:

Thank you so much Mary Susan! I had such a great time working with you.

Verità FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200, $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• 320 West Coleman Blvd. Ste. J, Ste. J Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, 29464 See on map
    443-339-9163 (Phone number)
    Monday: CLOSED Tuesday: 10am-6pm Wednesday: 10am-6pm Thursday: 11am-7pm Friday: 10am-6pm Saturday: By Appointment Sunday: Call for Availability