Lovely Bride

Charleston, South Carolina View map

Lovely Bride is a Charleston-based bridal shop and wedding dress boutique. As a haven for playful and daring brides, they believe that every bride has original style. The team is ready to help you find the dress of your dreams.

Products Offered
When you visit the boutique, a stylist will be by your side every step of the way. They will guide you through the process and provide suggestions based on your vision. Your first appointment at Lovely Bride will be 90 minutes long. Brides may choose from the following clothing and accessories:

• Bridal belts
  • Bridal gowns
  • Hair accessories
  • Jewelry
  • Plus size gowns
  • Veils

Areas Covered
Lovely Bride has 17 shops throughout the country. This includes New York City, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C., Dallas, Chicago, Phoenix and Miami.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Libby
    Libby H. Married on 09/14/2019

Bought my dream dress online!

I purchased the Pippin by Wtoo through the site PreOwnedWeddingDresses.com from this shop. They were so amazingly attentive and helpful via email (I live in Colorado) that I had to write them a review! Thank you for having my dream dress at a reasonable price!!
  • Dena
    Dena D. Married on 07/20/2019

Stunning Dress

I didn't have to look too hard to find my dress because I knew as soon as I walked in to Lovely Bride that they had it! I could tell that they would have the style I was looking for, bohemian chic for an outdoor wedding, and the Phoenix gown by Lovers Society was just that. My sales associate Jaye was awesome and totally got my style. She show me a couple of dresses that were spot on what I was looking for, but when I tried on the Phoenix, I knew that I had found the perfect dress! I am still getting complements to this day. I could not be happier with my decision. Love, love, loved it!
    Jessica O. Married on 05/31/2019

Dream dress found

THE BEST EXPERIENCE EVER! Absolutely loved working with Jaye to find my dream dress. She was beyond helpful and I loved every minute of working with Lovely Bride. In the past few months, both of my friends have also worked with Jaye and found their dress at Lovely Bride. Cannot recommend Lovely Bride enough! I wish I could wear my dress every day. It was a dream wedding!

127 King Street Charleston, South Carolina, 29401
Location of (Lovely Bride)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding