5001 North Kings Hwy. Suite 111, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Little White Dress

Located in the heart of Myrtle Beach, The Little White Dress offers a special selection of wedding gowns handpicked by the Ladies as well as veils, hair pieces and other "must have" accesories. At LWD we pay attention to detail and strive to make your experience with us perfect. We also provide our brides with the option of in-house alterations to ensure a tailored fit for every shape.

​​
Nichole opened The Little White Dress with her Mother, Brenda, in 2008. Today she is an active part of the buying and styling of her gowns. She has an incredible eye for tailoring and ensures each dress is ready for the bride's big day.

Emily has been a part of The Little White Dress family since 2012. With a degree in marketing, she finds the custom design process extremely rewarding. She loves helping brides find what could be the most important and beautiful dress she'll ever wear.

Follow The Little White Dress on

2018008614357190856 n 51 188641
220x2201343142681344LWD685712

21 Reviews for The Little White Dress

Jim & Kenyatta · Getting married on 10/22/2020

These ladies are amazing I actually put a deposit down for a dress for a previous engagement and when it was called off along with the relationship these ladies were empathetic and worked with me when it came to picking up the dress. Well little did I even know that in just a year and a half God would make my best friend my husband and I would need the dress for the ceremony. I emailed the ladies and they were so helpful with getting me back in to see the seamstress to get fitted. Once I was fitted I was able to pick the dress up and they are even allowing me to bring the dress back to get it steamed before the big day. These group of ladies are amazing and so are their dresses. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/14/2014
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 07/19/2018

Best shop EVER

Don’t waste any time— go straight to this amazing shop and don’t go anywhere else!! I visited 8 different dress shops in search of the perfect wedding dress. Each had their own ups and downs but Little White Dress is by FAR the best place I’ve been to. The women there are absolutely amazing. I had the pleasure of working with Emily & Aggi. They are patient, kind, encouraging, and incredibly helpful. At no point did I feel rushed like I did at many other shops. I felt cared for in there.

They gave me their undivided attention and worked with me slowly and patiently to find the perfect dress. Setting up the appointment was a smooth process AND they even shipped in two dresses I loved and tried on elsewhere... talk about A++ customer service and love.

I tried on probably ten gowns, some that I picked out and some that they picked out. I tried them on more than once, some more than twice! And not once did they show signs of being annoyed by my inability to quickly make a decision. Best part about the whole experience is that I ended up going with a dress that they picked out for me. A dress I would have never even chosen myself! Those women are totally amazing and even fun to spend time and work with. 100/10 would hang out with these awesome women outside of their shop. That’s how you know you’ve found the place to go.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Kylie · Married on 03/05/2016

I drove from Jacksonville, FL on my birthday to have an appt here. They were holding a trunk show for the designer of the dress I was specifically coming for. This designer is not sold within 6 hours of me so this was the closest store to travel to. Needless to say I showed up to my appt and Emily, the assistant manager, helped me the entire time. We pulled gowns and she picked some for me too. The gown I came here for ended up not being the one I chose, and instead I went with a new release from the trunk show that Emily had picked for me. I left the store without purchasing as I had made another appt at second store. Within the first 30 minutes of the appt I knew I just wanted to leave and come back here to Little White Dress. I called them at 6pm, which was closing time, and told them I wanted to return and the ladies waited for me! They didn't rush me when I returned and they helped me pick between the two dresses we had narrowed it down to earlier. Needless to say, I said yes to the dress 6 hours away from home, The experiences I had in Jacksonville were nothing like the experience I had here! There wasn't a ton of other brides running around and fighting for mirror time/space, the consultants weren't running back and forth between brides, and they weren't pushy! I was really able to enjoy my exerience.

Sent on 03/03/2015

The Little White Dress FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months