823 St Andrews Blvd, Charleston, SC 29407 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Bridals by Jodi

At Bridals by Jodi, we believe excellent prices don't mean you have to compromise on superior style and quality. We invite you to come shop in our elegant but casual full service salon where touching and browsing the gowns is encouraged. All of our gowns are on display so that the bride has full control of her appointment with the help, support and guidance of an experienced bridal consultant. Our hope is that every bride leaves our shop feeling like a member of the Bridals by Jodi family.

Bridals by Jodi is proud to have styled low country brides and bridesmaids for the past 15 years and looks forward to working with you to make your gown shopping experience fun, and relaxing!

Follow Bridals by Jodi on

Bridals by Jodi 5
Bridals by Jodi 6
Bridals by Jodi 7

Madison · Married on 10/19/2019

I went into Bridals by Jodi with a challenging budget (and a fear of personal disappointment when it came to gown shopping) and walked out with an amazing gown I never would have dreamed of finding. I discussed my budget and preferences with Haley and she WORKED MAGIC. She listened to my needs, helped me think outside of the box, and was honest and efficient. The very first gown she pulled out for me to try on was perfect for me. I am so happy and feel like a total rockstar in it! Thank you Haley and Bridals by Jodi!!

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha Bryant · Married on 10/05/2019

Best Experience For Dress Shopping

I was so happy with the service I received at this bridal shop! I had recently had a bad experience with another shop because my dress budget was not very big. Victoria made me feel welcome and provided much needed feedback about how the dresses looked on me. The entire time I was at this shop I felt like I was important to them. Even the other customers got involved in helping me choose my dress!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Ferland · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing customer service and Dresses!

I came do Bridals by Jodi just “looking”. I ended up finding my dream dress with there amazing team! Not only did they help me find my dress. They helped my sister in law find hers also! I loved my Morilee dress and even two years of waiting to wear it never once did I have “dress regrets”

Sent on 10/06/2019

Bridals by Jodi FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months