823 St Andrews Blvd, Charleston, SC 29407 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Bridals by Jodi

At Bridals by Jodi, we believe excellent prices don't mean you have to compromise on superior style and quality. We invite you to come shop in our elegant but casual full service salon where touching and browsing the gowns is encouraged. All of our gowns are on display so that the bride has full control of her appointment with the help, support and guidance of an experienced bridal consultant. Our hope is that every bride leaves our shop feeling like a member of the Bridals by Jodi family.

Bridals by Jodi is proud to have styled low country brides and bridesmaids for the past 15 years and looks forward to working with you to make your gown shopping experience fun, and relaxing!

Follow Bridals by Jodi on

Bridals by Jodi 5
Bridals by Jodi 6
Bridals by Jodi 7

Madison · Getting married on 10/19/2019

I went into Bridals by Jodi with a challenging budget (and a fear of personal disappointment when it came to gown shopping) and walked out with an amazing gown I never would have dreamed of finding. I discussed my budget and preferences with Haley and she WORKED MAGIC. She listened to my needs, helped me think outside of the box, and was honest and efficient. The very first gown she pulled out for me to try on was perfect for me. I am so happy and feel like a total rockstar in it! Thank you Haley and Bridals by Jodi!!

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Getting married on 08/10/2019

INCREDIBLE! I wish I could have that experience 100 times over.

I went into wedding dress shopping with (Relatively) realistic expectations. I knew that my budget was tight; but it was also not unreasonable. So, after my first appointment at another place in town left me feeling deflated (and looked down on), I was so happy to walk into a welcoming atmosphere at Bridals by Jodi... Betsy was an absolute DREAM! I cannot sing her praises enough. She listened to everything my mom and MOH said. But, also made sure that I was always heard. In the end, she helped me decide on an absolutely GORGEOUS gown and was so sweet and complimentary. I would not trade my experience for the world!

Side note, we have called back on several occasions to discuss additional items and Betsy remembered who my mom and I both were and the dress. I know that seems like a small thing. But, I also know how many people walk through those doors. And I'm so impressed with the personal touch each of the ladies seem to have with their clients.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 03/22/2019

My dream dress

My maid of honor and I went in just to look to see what style of dress i wanted for my wedding. With no intent to purchase right then and there but as soon as i put this dress on i knew it was the ONE. The girls there made me feel so comfortable and special as i was going through their inventory. My wedfing was on Friday March 22 and now several days later i have people commenting on how gorgeous it was. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Bridals by Jodi 8
    Bridals by Jodi 9
    Bridals by Jodi 10

Bridals by Jodi FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months