The Dressing Room Pawleys Island

11405 Ocean Hwy, Unit 5, Pawleys Island, SC 29585 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About The Dressing Room Pawleys Island

Congratulations on your engagement! We’d love for you to join us for a unique wedding gown shopping experience, whether you’re in Charleston, Myrtle Beach, Mount Pleasant or somewhere else on the beautiful Grand Strand. At The Dressing Room, each bride has the store to herself for the entirety of her appointment, ensuring she gets the full attention and expertise of our staff. You will enjoy a stress-free and informative atmosphere where you will feel at ease and confident saying “yes” to your dress! Our collection includes wedding dresses that work with a variety of budgets, sizes, and styles. Book your private appointment today and let us help you find your dream dress.

Follow The Dressing Room Pawleys Island on
the dressing room wedding carmen ash google 51 1192841 160312755481853
the dressing room wedding carmen ash google 51 1192841 160312755481853

3 Reviews for The Dressing Room Pawleys Island

Lindsay Rigsbee · Married on 09/05/2020

Experience with the Dressing Room

Sally is AMAZING!!! She made saying YES to the dress stress free and so much fun! She helped me work thru all the styles and find exactly what I was looking for. It was such a magical experience and I would do it all over again with them. They have the largest selection of the most beautiful dresses I have ever seen. And luckily one of them is mine now!!!!

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Travis · Married on 05/16/2020

A magical experience!

I live about an hour and a half away from the Myrtle Beach area, so my mother and I came in for a full day of boutique hopping to try and find the perfect wedding gown. The first salon we went to was fun and had a nice selection, the second salon we went to had an awful selection and we had a strange experience with the consultant, and then we went to The Dressing Room! From the time we showed up for our appointment, it was so amazing. The small personalized touches they prepared made me feel like I was the only bride in the world. Their selection was fantastic, and we pulled upwards of 12 gowns to try on because we found so many things we liked in there. Cassie, our consultant, even pulled a gown that wasn't similar to the ones I picked and said I should try it on as well. It was the last one I tried on. Before that, I was pretty in love with two other gowns we had picked. When I put on her selection, it was THE ONE! I guess she's done this a time or two! It wasn't like any of the others I had picked but it was everything I didn't know I wanted. I appreciate her expertise and guidance so much. I'd recommend Cassie and TDR Pawley's Island a thousand times if I could! South Carolina brides should absolutely make this place one of the first stops on their journey to finding the perfect wedding gown. xoxox

Sent on 11/19/2019

Team of The Dressing Room Pawleys Island

Sally Herndon

Sally Herndon

Manager

Sally Herndon is a native of Murrells Inlet and has over 10 years experience in retail and customer service. Her interest in bridal grew after being a part of several friend's weddings the last few years. She was goo goo eyed with the dresses and impressed at the expertise she witnessed with the bridal shops and vendors. Sally says she is so excited and can't wait to work with our future brides as they plan for their big day! When Sally isn't helping brides find their "dream dress" she enjoys spending time with the love of her life, her six year old son Robby.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 11405 Ocean Hwy, Unit 5 Pawleys Island, SC, 29585 See on map
    Location of (The Dressing Room Pawleys Island)