The Dressing Room Pawleys Island

Pawleys Island, SC View map Visit website

The Dressing Room Pawleys Island is a wedding dress store situated in Pawleys Island, Charleston. This expansive store is filled with a variety of designer collections and accessories. Whether you envision a traditional bridal appearance or something different, you can find it at this luxurious boutique.

The Dressing Room Pawleys Island is available through private appointments. For an hour and fifteen minutes, you and your entourage will have free roam of the store and the attention of its friendly staff. Some of the designers that can be found within this boutique include Stella York, Lillian West, Essence of Australia, Maggie Sottero, and Justin Alexander. Other accessories including veils and head pieces are also available to complete your look.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Patience
    Patience W. Getting married on 01/09/2023

Great Communicators, Easy Going and Just THE BEST!

Wow! I have nothing but awesome things to say about this place! Sally and Cassie treated me like royalty from the minute I got in there, until the minute that I left, even the following appointment to retry on my dress and purchase. I couldn't make it until they were closing at 5pm on a thursday and they stayed there past closing to make sure I was able to try on my dress and move forward!
    We had the entire store to ourselves and they already had the few dresses I picked out ahead of time plus some. Once I started trying them on and they started seeing what I liked/looked good in, they suggested more dresses within the price range I was wanting to stay in. If it was a little over they asked and never pushed. I ended up getting a dress they suggested that I would not have picked from the looks of it on the hanger.

These women truly rock and I am so thankful to have them along with me on this fun wedding ride! Thank you so much for my beautiful dress, I could not be happier!!

The Dressing Room Pawleys Island's reply:

We love you Patience! You were such a pleasure to work with! I can't wait to see all the pictures after the wedding! So happy you are apart of the TDR fam!
    Kaitlin Getting married on 09/24/2022

Bridal appointment

I had the absolute best experience with the staff at the Dressing Room! They made the whole appointment wonderful. My bridal party as well as my mom and grooms mom were super impressed with the service
  • Katie
    Katie B. Getting married on 06/10/2022

The best selection in the Grand Strand!

I am so happy that I found my DREAM DRESS at the Dressing Room in Pawley's Island! I visited two other shops and the Dressing Room by far had the best selection. Not to mention, the store is absolutely GORGEOUS! They have all kinds of gowns that fit a variety of budgets. If you want to have an amazing bridal experience, book your appointment at the Dressing Room in Pawley's!

The Dressing Room Pawleys Island's reply:

AW! Thank you so much Katie! We are so glad you are apart of the TDR fam! Your dress looks gorgeous on you!

Real Weddings

• Hilleri & Tom
    66 photos · 07/03/2021

Team

Sally Herndon
Sally Herndon
Manager

Sally Herndon is a native of Murrells Inlet and has over 10 years experience in retail and customer service. Her interest in bridal grew after being a part of several friend's weddings the last few years. She was goo goo eyed with the dresses and impressed at the expertise she witnessed with the bridal shops and vendors. Sally says she is so excited and can't wait to work with our future brides as they plan for their big day! When Sally isn't helping brides find their "dream dress" she enjoys spending time with the love of her life, her six year old son Robby.

11405 Ocean Hwy, Unit 5 Pawleys Island, SC, 29585
Location of (The Dressing Room Pawleys Island)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding