Royal Decor

Myrtle Beach, SC View map Visit website
$3,000 Typical Price

$3,000 Typical Price

Royal Décor creates high-end floral designs for your event.
Our team is for everyone who wants to explore design styles and come up with a unique concept that makes their day special. We have spent years mastering the art of designing flowers which is reflected in our work. Our unique approach creates a stress-free process for our clients and is fulfilled to absolute perfection.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Shay F. Getting married on 12/07/2021

Wedding Flowers

I was very pleased with Royal Decor. They did flower arrangements for my daughter's wedding. Their responsiveness, professionalism and quality of work was exceptional. My daughter had a unique taste in type of flowers and style of arrangements. Anna and Lesya easily picked up on my daughter's taste and style and delivered gorgeous floral arrangements exceeding our expectations. I would recommend them to anyone who's looking for a timely, tasteful, stylish and professional floral vendor. Thank you Anna!

Royal Decor's reply:

Thank you so much! Its was such a pleasure working with you! We enjoyed creating such a unique arrangements! Your daughter has an amazing taste!
  • Miriam
    Miriam G. Married on 10/24/2020

You will not regret choosing Royal Decor

I highly recommend Royal Decor. I am very picky about flowers, and they truly exceeded my expectations in every way on my wedding day. Not only were all of the flowers more beautiful than I could have imagined, they are the sweetest people and they went above and beyond to help me with whatever I needed on my wedding day. They were by my side the entire day to make sure everything was perfect, and it was. Their prices are also unbeatable. We asked for quotes from numerous florists in the Myrtle Beach area and their prices were more reasonable than any other florist. They also happily worked with me when I changed my mind a million times about what I wanted. Trust me, you will not regret choosing Royal Decor for your wedding day flowers and for flowers in general. Thank you Royal Decor for making our wedding more beautiful than we could have dreamed of.

Royal Decor's reply:

Thank you so much dear. We loved working with you guys. Everything was amazing and we are so happy that we had a chance to be a part of your beautiful wedding! We will miss you guys!
    Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and love!!!
  • Sherry
    Sherry M. Married on 08/12/2020

Perfect flowers for my wedding

Leysa made me a perfect wildflower bouquet and a flower crown for my wedding,they were very reasonably priced and were very professional i would definitely recommend their services for anyone in need of flowers for any occasion. Their pricing is very reasonable. THEY really listen to what you are looking for.

Royal Decor's reply:

Hey darling! Thank you so much for an amazing review!
    We enjoyed working with you! We loved working with wild flowers and create something special for you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Royal Decor 1
Exclusive

5001 N Kings Hwy Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577

Monday thru Sunday 9:30 am- 7:00 pm
Location of (Royal Decor)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding