The Dressing Room Pawleys Island Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Katelyn
    Katelyn L. Getting married on 10/14/2023

Getting married 10/14/2023!

Recommended to any bride looking for her dream dress! TDR was truly an amazing experience! Such a welcoming environment & amazing consultants. Alex truly made finding my dream dress the best experience!
    Brooke W. Getting married on 07/08/2023

Cute and professional boutique

I had the best experience with this cutest boutique! Alex made my family and I feel so special...she was so helpful and professional and fun! You will find a variety of dresses at a great price point.

The Dressing Room Pawleys Island's reply:

Thank you so much Brooke! This means so much to us! We are so happy Alex made you and your family feel so special! We are so happy you are a TDR bride!!
    Katie D. Getting married on 03/04/2023

Spectacular

They are really great to work with and such sweet people!

The Dressing Room Pawleys Island's reply:

Thank you so much Katie! We are so happy you are a TDR bride! We can’t wait for your gorgeous dress to come in!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Wanda
    Wanda F. Getting married on 03/04/2023

Absolutely wonderful experience!!

The environment was so relaxing and made it easy to choose my dress without any high pressure selling!! Cassie listened to what I wanted in a dress and was very informative about the dresses and designer lines she carries. I would recommend to all brides!!

The Dressing Room Pawleys Island's reply:

Thank you so so much Wanda! This means so much to us! We love Cassie, she does an amazing job! So happy to hear your good experience!!
  • Patience
    Patience W. Getting married on 01/09/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great Communicators, Easy Going and Just THE BEST!

Wow! I have nothing but awesome things to say about this place! Sally and Cassie treated me like royalty from the minute I got in there, until the minute that I left, even the following appointment to retry on my dress and purchase. I couldn't make it until they were closing at 5pm on a thursday and they stayed there past closing to make sure I was able to try on my dress and move forward!
    We had the entire store to ourselves and they already had the few dresses I picked out ahead of time plus some. Once I started trying them on and they started seeing what I liked/looked good in, they suggested more dresses within the price range I was wanting to stay in. If it was a little over they asked and never pushed. I ended up getting a dress they suggested that I would not have picked from the looks of it on the hanger.

These women truly rock and I am so thankful to have them along with me on this fun wedding ride! Thank you so much for my beautiful dress, I could not be happier!!

The Dressing Room Pawleys Island's reply:

We love you Patience! You were such a pleasure to work with! I can't wait to see all the pictures after the wedding! So happy you are apart of the TDR fam!
    Kelsey Married on 11/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Not overwhelming and comforting atmosphere

Cassie was amazing! She took the time to figure out me and my personality to pick more dresses for me to try! She was very relatable and down to earth and would hype me up in the dresses! Highly recommended to shop here!!

The Dressing Room Pawleys Island's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsey! We are so happy you had an amazing time with Cassie! So happy you are a TDR bride. XOXO
  • Meaghan
    Meaghan H. Married on 11/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

RUN, do not walk to The Dressing Room Pawleys!

Brides! RUN, do not walk to The Dressing Room Pawleys Island! This place has so many amazing dresses in every single price range and the staff is fantastic. This was the first place that I went to try on wedding dresses and I literally cancelled all of my other appointments that night. When I say DEAL OF A LIFE TIME, I mean it. I found my dream dress at a 92.5% discount. Cassie was SO helpful and has such a keen eye for detail. She picked up on my style and vibe right away and found the most amazing selection of dresses for me all within my fairly tight budget. I would be surprised if you could't find your perfect dress here! Thank you so much Cassie and the TDR team!

The Dressing Room Pawleys Island's reply:

Thank you so much Meaghan! We are so so happy everything worked out so perfect! SO happy you are a part of TDR family love! XOXO
  • Erika
    Erika C. Married on 11/05/2022

The BEST experience yet!

I fell in love with all of the dresses at The Dressing Room. I came in with a mixture of ideas in what I was looking for and Alex helped combine all those ideas together to find the perfect dress for me. She is fun and energetic and makes every minute of the apt worth your time. I never once felt pressured to select a dress when I was there. I am the type of person that has to sleep on big decisions like the perfect dress and Alex understood that. She was flexible and worked with my late evening appointment and my crazy busy schedule when it came down to ordering my dress. Overall, my experience at the dressing room was absolutely wonderful.

The Dressing Room Pawleys Island's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Erika! We are so happy you are a part of TDR family and cannot wait until your dress comes in!
    Kate M. Married on 10/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Already got my dress but might go back just to hang/ have more fun!!

The Dressing Room made my experience so amazing!! Cassie was so patient and kind when all my family/friends had a million different opinions! She made it so much fun and I felt so comfortable and confident that I would absolutely find my dream dress (which I did!!) ! I went in knowing absolutely nothing about what I wanted but they were so sweet and educated me! I would recommend the dressing room to ANY and ALL brides looking for their dream dress and an amazing and memorable experience to go along with it!

The Dressing Room Pawleys Island's reply:

Thank you so much Kate! This means so much to us! We would LOVE for you to come and hang with us anytime love!! So happy you are apart of TDR family!
    Amy M. Married on 10/29/2022

Fantastic Experience

Cassie helped figure out the style I wanted, and helped me find the perfect dress! Without her help I would've been lost. Highly recommend visiting here, especially if you're unsure of what style you want.

The Dressing Room Pawleys Island's reply:

Thank you so much Amy! I’m so glad Cassie was able to find your dream dress with you. I hope you had so much fun for your VIP appointment!!!
    Grayson H. Married on 10/15/2022

Wedding Dress Shopping

The Dressing Room was the third place I went wedding dress shopping. I was discouraged after the first two places but as soon as I walked in The Dressing Room I was in awe. It is one on one so you don’t have to worry about any distractions. Cassie was wonderful and very sweet. She made the experience so fun and kept us laughing the whole time. They have a huge selection of dresses to choose from. Every dress I tried on was absolutely gorgeous. I found the most stunning dress and I cannot wait to wear it. So glad I said “yes to the dress” at The Dressing Room!

The Dressing Room Pawleys Island's reply:

Thank you so much Grayson! Cassie had a BLAST with you and your family! We are so happy you are a TDR bride and apart of them family! Can’t wait for your dress to come in!
  • Ali
    Ali Z. Married on 10/08/2022

Just Wonderful!

I had an amazing time working with Alex to find my dream dress. She made myself and my group feel right at home. I love that our appointment was private. She did an amazing job listening to what I wanted and pulling styles that would fit me and make me feel confident and beautiful. I absolutely love the dress I chose and my veil and I can’t wait until it comes in and I can put it on again!

The Dressing Room Pawleys Island's reply:

Thank you so much Ali!! I’m so glad you are apart of TDR family now. You look absolutely gorgeous in your dress. I had so much fun with you and your family and friends! Xoxo
    Kaitlin Married on 09/24/2022

Bridal appointment

I had the absolute best experience with the staff at the Dressing Room! They made the whole appointment wonderful. My bridal party as well as my mom and grooms mom were super impressed with the service

The Dressing Room Pawleys Island's reply:

Thank you so much Kaitlin! We are so happy you had such an amazing experience! So glad you are apart of TDR fam!
  • Katie
    Katie B. Married on 06/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best selection in the Grand Strand!

I am so happy that I found my DREAM DRESS at the Dressing Room in Pawley's Island! I visited two other shops and the Dressing Room by far had the best selection. Not to mention, the store is absolutely GORGEOUS! They have all kinds of gowns that fit a variety of budgets. If you want to have an amazing bridal experience, book your appointment at the Dressing Room in Pawley's!

The Dressing Room Pawleys Island's reply:

AW! Thank you so much Katie! We are so glad you are apart of the TDR fam! Your dress looks gorgeous on you!
    Bailey C. Married on 05/28/2022

Amazing experience!

Cassie was such a blessing. She did a wonderful job to help me find my perfect dress. She helped me and my family to have an easy and fun experience dress shopping. Cassie knew exactly what to pick out for me to try on within a few minutes. We found my perfect dress on my first trip dress shopping. I am so happy we found The Dressing Room and Cassie!!

The Dressing Room Pawleys Island's reply:

Thank you so much Bailey! You are the sweetest! We are so glad you found your dream dress. We are so happy you are apart of TDR family now! Xoxo
    Alexandra B. Married on 10/09/2021

The most PERFECT place!

The Dressing Room was the very first place I went to to try on wedding dresses. They have an amazing collection of dresses - there’s definitely something for every bride! I cannot say how incredible and amazing my experience was! Sally was not only friendly and helpful, but she made me feel so comfortable and made my experience there such a fun and easy one! I found my DREAM dress here and of course I said YES to it! The entire process was so easy and smooth, and I cannot thank Sally enough for all her help and support. ❤️

I highly recommend The Dressing Room to all future brides!!

The Dressing Room Pawleys Island's reply:

Thank you Alexandra! We appreciate the kind words! You look so gorgeous in your dress! So happy you are apart of the TDR family!
  • Marissa
    Marissa Married on 09/25/2021

You Need to See Them!

Cassie was so professional! She sent reminders with text updates. She saw what style I wanted and made additional suggestions while staying in budget. She never rushed us or pushed us to make a final decision. They went above and beyond to include a "Future Mrs. ...." sign in the dressing room. They are top notch and I didn't need to think twice about the dress I chose. This was the third and last place I tried on dresses and was blown out of the water with their professionalism and service.

The Dressing Room Pawleys Island's reply:

Thank you so much Marissa! We appreciate the kind words! We are so happy you became apart of TDR fam!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 11/21/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing service and selection!

I loved every second of my experience here! Cassie waited on us hand and foot and was so incredibly attentive. You truly feel special with this experience because it is just you in the shop, which definitely lessened my nerves and allowed me to enjoy the full experience. The staff was so helpful and absolutely amazing. Not to mention, the prices are great and the selection is vast. It wouldn’t surprise me if every kind of bride could find their dream dress in there.

The Dressing Room Pawleys Island's reply:

We loved working with you Lauren! Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so happy you had such a good experience and are so happy you are apart of the TDR fam!
  • Miriam
    Miriam G. Married on 10/24/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Dressing Room is the best!

I highly recommend The Dressing Room. I went to numerous places to try to find a wedding dress and they had the best selection of the most beautiful dresses. They are also the nicest people. I also used their seamstress and she did such a great job. Thanks so much for helping me find my dream dress!

The Dressing Room Pawleys Island's reply:

Thank you so much Miriam! You looked so gorgeous on your wedding day! We are so glad you are apart of the TDR fam!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra Married on 10/10/2020

Wonderful!!

I truly think I might be the worlds pickiest bride when it came to my wedding dress. Lol. Cassie was so helpful and sweet throughout the entire process and all my visits. She never made me feel rushed or pressured. I used their in house seamstress (who is just wonderful) for my alterations and both Cassie and Sally stayed and helped with all of my fittings. They were so helpful and made the whole process fun! I highly recommend the dressing room!!

The Dressing Room Pawleys Island's reply:

These photos are GORGEOUS Alexandra! JUST WOW! We are so happy you became apart of the TDR fam. Thank you so much for the kind words!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay R. Married on 09/05/2020

Experience with the Dressing Room

Sally is AMAZING!!! She made saying YES to the dress stress free and so much fun! She helped me work thru all the styles and find exactly what I was looking for. It was such a magical experience and I would do it all over again with them. They have the largest selection of the most beautiful dresses I have ever seen. And luckily one of them is mine now!!!!

The Dressing Room Pawleys Island's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsay! We appreciate your kind words! You looked so beautiful on your wedding day love!
  • Sarah
    Sarah T. Married on 05/16/2020

A magical experience!

I live about an hour and a half away from the Myrtle Beach area, so my mother and I came in for a full day of boutique hopping to try and find the perfect wedding gown. The first salon we went to was fun and had a nice selection, the second salon we went to had an awful selection and we had a strange experience with the consultant, and then we went to The Dressing Room! From the time we showed up for our appointment, it was so amazing. The small personalized touches they prepared made me feel like I was the only bride in the world. Their selection was fantastic, and we pulled upwards of 12 gowns to try on because we found so many things we liked in there. Cassie, our consultant, even pulled a gown that wasn't similar to the ones I picked and said I should try it on as well. It was the last one I tried on. Before that, I was pretty in love with two other gowns we had picked. When I put on her selection, it was THE ONE! I guess she's done this a time or two! It wasn't like any of the others I had picked but it was everything I didn't know I wanted. I appreciate her expertise and guidance so much. I'd recommend Cassie and TDR Pawley's Island a thousand times if I could! South Carolina brides should absolutely make this place one of the first stops on their journey to finding the perfect wedding gown. xoxox

The Dressing Room Pawleys Island's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Sarah! We are so glad you are apart of TDR family! You looked gorgeous in your dress!
illustration stars