100 Church St, Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Fabulous Frocks

Fabulous Frocks is a bridal boutique for the savvy bride! Whether you are planning your wedding on a tight budget or just love finding a great deal on designer fashion, this boutique is for you! We only carry gowns from the best bridal designers and accept only gowns of the highest quality.

We only offer one-on-one service and give you 100% attention. There is no need to compromise your gown shopping experience for a great deal, schedule your personal appointment today!

Follow Fabulous Frocks on

Lauren Blizzard Ricciardone Modern Trousseau "Lana" gown
Whitney Williams
Carmen Marc Valvo
Whitney Williams Carmen Marc Valvo
Willow Shultz Moellering in Modern Trousseau "Autumn"
Willow Shultz Moellering in Modern Trousseau "Autumn"
c5c779fd596c27f6 Gown Collective Logo Stacked Brush Blue jpeg

Fabulous Frocks 3
Fabulous Frocks 4
Fabulous Frocks 5

Caroline · Married on 09/01/2018

I had SUCH a great experience with Fabulous Frocks! Everyone working there was so warm and welcoming. We were the only people in the salon during my appointment, which made it feel very special. There are a wide range of prices and selections, so you are sure to find a dress you love, no matter your budget!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Kelly · Married on 05/26/2018

I had a fabulous experience ;) with Fabulous Frocks.They had so many incredible dresses to try in many different styles in addition to jewelry and accessories. Mary Claire was the best to work with! After I tried on a dress in a different style than I had originally wanted, Mary Claire picked another dress similar to that one, and that was the one! She asked the right questions so that I felt 100% confident that I had chosen the right dress for me, and she even suggested I come back to the store the next day to try it on to be sure. I love how she made sure I felt great in the dress as is as opposed to adding any additional accessories right away. The store itself is very cute and in the most beautiful part of downtown. I would highly recommend Fabulous Frocks!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Lindsay · Married on 02/10/2018

I found my dream wedding dress at Fabulous Frocks. Mary Claire was fantastic to work with. We managed to snag a last minute appointment and she immediately went to work pulling options she thought I would like. I ended up ordering a gown from them and Mary Claire was great about keeping me updated on the status of my dress. She even put in additional calls to acquire some extra buttons for me. Overall a wonderful experience!

Sent on 04/14/2018
    Fabulous Frocks 6
    Fabulous Frocks 7

Fabulous Frocks FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

Real Weddings

• Fabulous Fête
    Fabulous Fête Wedding Planners

Nothing short of FABULOUS! These ladies will provide you with the dress of your dreams and you will thoroughly enjoy working with them!

• Richard Bell Photography
    Richard Bell Photography Wedding Photographers

Perfect place for the bride on a budget who wants to wear an amazing dress! You can't go wrong looking here ladies!

• Custom Wedding Ceremonies
    Custom Wedding Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

Gorgeous wedding gowns, a great selection of really special designers and great service!

• 100 Church St Charleston, 29401 See on map
    Tuesday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm Walk-ins are welcome but appointments take precedence!