Upland, Upland, CA 91784 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Verde Olivo Floral & Botanical

Verde Olivo Floral & Botanical is a wedding florist based out of Upland, California. This florist understands how exciting and overwhelming wedding planning can be, so her goal is to get every floral detail right so you can enjoy the wedding planning experience. Owner Elsa has over 20 years of experience in the event planning and floral design business. With all of this experience under her belt, she has provided high-quality services and florals to private, corporate, and even celebrity clients.

Verde Olivo Floral & Botanical creates all different styles of floral designs, including classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, rustic, vintage, and many more. As a professional florist, Elsa pays close attention to all of the details that go into your floral arrangement and strives to design it to match your personality and budget. Wedding floral services offered include the following:

• Consultations
Centerpiece
Centerpiece
Congratulations M&S
Congratulations M&S
I Love you to the Moon&Back!
I Love you to the Moon&Back!
Happy Memories

Verde Olivo Floral & Botanical 6
  • Anna

Anna Dickau · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Incredible hire!

I cannot overstate how beautiful the flowers were -- I would highly recommend working with Elsa! Elsa was extremely flexible, worked with our budget, was communicative throughout the process, was consistently friendly and professional, and the flowers were absolutely INCREDIBLE. To tell the truth, flowers were not necessarily my first priority, but when I saw what Elsa had put together, I was absolutely floored! I loved the flowers so much more than I expected. Even though I didn't really know exactly what I wanted, Elsa was able to put together a bouquet, a boutonniere, a centerpiece, and a couple of corsages that were honestly all stunning. Although I only gave her a vague idea of what I was thinking (since I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted), Elsa sent me a bunch of beautiful ideas that made me so excited to see the final product! Elsa's creativity and vision are stunning and I cannot overemphasize how beautiful our flowers were.

We had a tiny wedding this summer because my mom is sick and we wanted to make sure she was at our wedding, but we're planning another larger wedding next summer for all our family and friends. I very much hope Elsa will be available again as I would love to work with her in the future. Thank you Elsa!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Verde Olivo Floral & Botanical 7
    Verde Olivo Floral & Botanical 8

Verde Olivo Floral & Botanical's reply:

Anna, what lovely words and kind comments!! Thank-you!! I am so pleased that you were happy with your florals for your wedding! I love that you told me privately you "would hardly put your bouquet down all day!" That in itself tells me how delighted you were! I always try to exceed my clients expectations, and I'm thrilled that you told me "I loved the flowers so much more than I expected"! I would love to do the florals for your larger wedding next year! Thank-you Anna for choosing me for your floral designer!
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 07/21/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

Elsa was an absolute pleasure to work with. Everything I could imagine in my mind, she made come true! Even after all my changes & indecisiveness lol, she made everything happen & exceeded my expectations. From the first moment we met to go over a quote, I knew I wanted to hire her. I can’t say enough amazing things about Elsa! Anyone who hires her WILL NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Verde Olivo Floral & Botanical 9
    Verde Olivo Floral & Botanical 10

Verde Olivo Floral & Botanical's reply:

* Tiffany, Thank-you so, so much for your glowing review! I’m so grateful that I was able to create everything you had imagined! Between the time that planning starts, and the day of your actual wedding, there are inevitably going to be changes. I always try to accommodate any changes that occur as I know how important it is to get everything just perfect for your “big day”! It was indeed an honor to be a part of your memories on your Wedding Day! Thank-you!

Verde Olivo Floral & Botanical FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 153.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 63.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 108.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 126.00

• Upland Upland, CA, 91784 See on map