Anaheim, Anaheim, CA 92802 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 62
  • Deals 1

About Verde Olivo Floral & Botanical

Verde Olivo Floral & Botanical is a wedding florist based out of Upland, California. This florist understands how exciting and overwhelming wedding planning can be, so her goal is to get every floral detail right so you can enjoy the wedding planning experience. Owner Elsa has over 20 years of experience in the event planning and floral design business. With all of this experience under her belt, she has provided high-quality services and florals to private, corporate, and even celebrity clients.

Verde Olivo Floral & Botanical creates all different styles of floral designs, including classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, rustic, vintage, and many more. As a professional florist, Elsa pays close attention to all of the details that go into your floral arrangement and strives to design it to match your personality and budget. Wedding floral services offered include the following:

• Consultations
Centerpiece
Centerpiece
Congratulations M&S
Congratulations M&S
I Love you to the Moon&Back!
I Love you to the Moon&Back!
Happy Memories

Verde Olivo Floral & Botanical 6
Verde Olivo Floral & Botanical 7
  • Brianne

Brianne · Getting married on 11/03/2019

The greatest wedding vendor decision I made for my wedding.

Hiring Elsa was without a doubt the greatest vendor decision I made for my wedding. I wish I could put into words how sweet, professional & truly talented Elsa is. Florals for any wedding is such a profound piece in the look and style one is trying to achieve. I know that no other floral designer would’ve been able to provide the support before the wedding like Elsa did, and execute the breathtaking florals for my big day. Hiring Elsa would be the greatest decision you will make for your wedding, because she certainly was for ours. Thank you Elsa!

Sent on 09/22/2019
    Verde Olivo Floral & Botanical 10
    Verde Olivo Floral & Botanical 11
    Verde Olivo Floral & Botanical 12
    Verde Olivo Floral & Botanical 13
    Verde Olivo Floral & Botanical 14

Verde Olivo Floral & Botanical's reply:

Brianne, tears came to my eyes as I was reading your wonderful words! Thank-you so, so much! I always try to understand and achieve the unique look that each of my clients is imagining, and I'm so grateful that you are so pleased with the support that I gave you and the end result of your florals. It warms my heart when I get feedback like yours! Thank-you again for your kind words about me!
  • Madeleine

Madeleine Wisecup · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing florist

Elsa was an absolute delight to work with. She was so friendly and personal, made me feel right at ease from our very first encounter. But what I loved most about working with her was that she was able to take my vision and turn it into a reality. My bouquet, the floral decor, etc...everything was just SO beautiful. Honestly, it was perfect. If you're still in the market for a florist, I highly highly recommend Elsa/Verde Olivo Floral & Botanical. You won't regret it. She's so creative, great to work with, punctual, and super organized. Thank you for everything Elsa. Truly made my day so special!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Verde Olivo Floral & Botanical's reply:

Madeleine, Thank-you for your incredibly kind words! One of the most important things I try to do is capture my clients vision and turn it into reality. I am so grateful that you were so pleased with the end result. One of the most inspiring things about you was how eco-friendly you wanted your wedding to be. I always had that in the back of my mind as I was designing and creating your florals. That experience has had a lasting impact on me and how I will create florals for my future events to be more eco-friendly. I really appreciate you taking the time to write such a lovely review! You are a wonderful person and I wish you and Shawn a fabulous future together.

Verde Olivo Floral & Botanical FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 153.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 63.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 108.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 126.00

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Verde Olivo Floral & Botanical 1
    Black Friday Gift

During the month of November 2019, for any couples who book with us, we will provide, at no charge, the Bridal Bouquet (up to a $270.00 value)! We are looking forward to being your Floral Designer!

• Anaheim Anaheim, CA, 92802 See on map