1531 E. Chase Drive, Corona, CA 92881 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Lolo Creations

Lolo Creations is a long-lived passion turned into a small business with the support of friends, family and the southern California community. We create designs that fit your vision and budget for weddings and special events. Lolo Creations serves the Inland Empire, Orange County, and Los Angeles.

Follow Lolo Creations on

screen shot 2019 07 08 at 6 31 55 pm 51 1047207 1566874739

7 Reviews for Lolo Creations

Amber Toffi · Married on 01/04/2020

My Dream wedding !

I found Julia on Facebook market place and she was a needle in a haystack kind of florist ! The time I met her , I was a pretty discouraged bride in desperate need for beautiful florals that met my budget . I immediately hit it off with Julia ! She was so personable ! Kind, and assured me that we would find a way to make it all work with the budget I had . She continuously kept in touch with me the entire 8 months of planning shooting me ideas , listening to me concerns and even giving me some tips to stay cost effective . She’s was always very helpful and responsive . On the day of my wedding is when her work and effort really shined . I arrived to the venue where she had done florals that EXCEEDED every dream , want , Pinterest board , idea I had ever imagined for my wedding . Everything was PERFECT ! I honestly can not thank you enough for the work you did ! You and your mother are an amazing duo ! I wish you guys all the success and blessings God has to offer for you and your business ! To the brides reading this ... weddings are hard , make sure to hire a team that truly cares for you , your vision , and your happiness. Julia you made this whole process so much easier for me ! Xoxoxox

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Linnea

Linnea Huddy · Married on 11/02/2019

Gorgeous Flowers

Lolo Creations made my bouquet, arch arrangement and boutonnieres, I found her on facebook and I am so glad that I did. My wedding thing was a little unique, and she fully embraced it and sent me a beautiful proposal with her ideas - which were all gorgeous. I changed what I wanted a few times, and she was always so accommodating - she even offered to help me find decorations! On the day of, she dropped my bouquet off to me and then set the archway up at the venue. She also draped the archway, and it was perfect, she did it exactly as I envisioned, and she even sent me a small mock up of it before. Everything was so gorgeous and so well made, we were able to keep the flowers from the archway for a week after the wedding! We could not have asked for a better experience, I loved my bouquet so much, it is something I will never forget. The boutonnières looked amazing as well, but I was busy looking at my bouquet :) I can't wait for my friends to get engaged so I can recommend her to them!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Glenda · Married on 11/01/2019

Stunning arrangements

Lolo's was super responsive when I first contacted them about flower decor for a wedding. They helped me with ideas and even added a few candles to finish up the Head Table set up. The centerpieces came out absolutely beautiful, and all of the bouquets were exactly as expected. To top it off, they were an absolute pleasure to work with!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lolo Creations Pricing

Lolo Creations Price Rates

Lolo Creations FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 34.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 9.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 50.00
    $ 75.00
    $ 2000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Altar Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• 1531 E. Chase Drive Corona, CA, 92881 See on map
    (562) 413-7730 (Phone number)
    Location of (Lolo Creations)