Flowers By Michael

Riverside, CA View map

Flowers by Michael services Southern California, From Malibu to San Diego and out to Palm Springs. Flowers is what we do and by doing only flowers we can focus on doing them to perfection.

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up
    Michelle Married on 01/11/2014
    The flowers were amazing for the wedding. He found the perfect flowers in the perfect colors that matched great. The communication could not have been better either. I really appreciate everything you did!

Flowers By Michael's reply:

Michelle,
    Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you to make your special day even better. I am so happy that you liked the colors of the flowers and that you appreciated the communication.
    Thank you for choosing me to do the flowers for your wedding.
    Michael~
    Mallory Married on 10/19/2013
    Mike did all of my flowers for my wedding. Mike did a fantastic job on my centerpieces for my wedding. Everyone wanted to take them home afterwards. My cascade bouquet was as gorgeous as can be and the bridesmaids bouquets were exactly what I wanted. I would definitely recommend Mike for affordable flowers that look amazing!!!
    Shawna Married on 04/21/2012
    Flowers by Michael did all of the flowers for my wedding. He made the most fabulous brooch bouquet I have ever seen (and I researched a lot!), the boutonnieres for the wedding party, my bridesmaid bouquets, and elaborate centerpieces for 20 tables. He was very professional in all of his dealings with me, always prompt in responding, and an EXCELLENT value. He had great suggestions for my flowers and centerpieces and made the end result way better than I could have imagined. Everyone still comments on my amazing flowers and bouquet. I couldn't have been happier with my overall experience and price with Flowers by Michael!!

9270 Glenville Ct Riverside, 92508
Location of (Flowers By Michael)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding