Fort Worth, TX 76109 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 36

About Vanja D Photography

I am truly passionate about delivering beautiful photographs, it's not just about the end result, but the process - and I want to make this as enjoyable as possible for you. I am genuinely interested in creating a connection with you, making you feel comfortable with me and my cameras and providing you with images that make you feel great about yourself. My aim is to give you fresh, honest, vibrant images that are as unique as you are. No cheese.

I like to incorporate the environment, and on location I seek out the best natural lighting and backdrops in which to place you and then wait to capture the feeling and human connection to tell your story and take you back to that moment in time. I also like to incorporate off camera lighting to create unique and dramatic images with a big WOW factor.

My cameras of choice are Nikon’s best available digital SLR bodies and lenses. Whilst I keep retouching to a minimum, the textures and beautiful tones which can be achieved through contemporary processing techniques also play a part in the final outcome of my images.

I currently live in Fort Worth with my husband and our two year old German Shepher, Bruno. I love to travel and I am available for services worldwide.

Please feel free to call or email me with any questions you may have.

~Vanja D

DSC00572copy

• Videos 1

18 Reviews for Vanja D Photography

Mandy · Married on 11/07/2015

Vanja is the best! I chose her because of her experience working with our ceremony venue and the fact that her portfolio included more than sunshiney, 2pm outdoor weddings (which mine definitely was NOT). She was so easy to communicate with and I felt at ease with her immediately. Many of my guests commented on how great Vanja was, and how she seemed to be everywhere all at once. The best part is that I didn't even notice! I was able to fully enjoy myself without feeling like paparazzi were chasing me but I know she was there to capture every moment. I think it is rare to find a wedding photographer who can produce beautiful work in less than ideal lighting/venues/weather, but Vanja is truly a master of her craft. I cannot wait to see the finished product!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Dave · Married on 06/06/2015

Vanja is a talented artist who knows how to use light and her surroundings to capture beautiful images which she did very well at our recent wedding. You can view her talent as you can many photographers by looking at their website but what you cannot determine about any photographer from any website is their passion and their work ethic to give the best possible performance at your venue. I did not have to request anything special from Vanja because every time I turned around, at the ceremony and at the reception, she was at the right place snapping pictures. At the end of such an important event you might think or hope that certain images you recall were captured by someone's camera but with Vanja, I dont have to hope or wonder because at every special moment, she was taking a shot, formal shots, on the dance floor, everywhere and this was for a full 8 hours with the exception of a short break for dinner. Many photographers take the required shots and then yawn and want to go home but Vanja was dedicated and worked every minute and she made our event special as a result.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Phuc · Married on 10/11/2014

Hands down the best photographer EVER. I was referred to someone that referred Vanja and Katie and I are so happy that things turned out and that we ended up with Vanja! We loved her the minute we met her and we knew we were in great hands. Vanja is amazing priced, beyond professional, and johnny-on-the-spot with her photos. We loved how creative she is and it is becuase of her creativity and perfect eye that we have such amazing wedding photos. I have and will continue to recommend Vanja to everyone.

Sent on 11/06/2014

Award

Vanja D Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Fort Worth, 76109 See on map