30-600
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About The Ashton Depot

Catering and Events

The Ashton Depot is a premiere full service event venue and we are well known in Fort Worth not only for our historic building, but for our talented culinary team and butler style service.

Our wedding packages cover just about everything you’ll need for the reception: hors d’oeuvres, full dinner menu, 4-hour hosted bar with a signature drink, champagne toast, table linens, tables, gold chivari chairs, china, glassware, silverware and service staff. Basically, all you need is entertainment, centerpieces for your tables, photography and any other special vendor needs.

In addition to catering at The Ashton Depot, we also have off-premise catering at venues all over Fort Worth and surrounding cities such as Bass Hall, 809 Vickery, Stonegate Mansion and T&P Station.

Categories: Wedding Venue

House Wine (2)
Specialty Beer (2)
Wheelchair Access (2)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Outside Vendors (1)
In-House Bar (1)
In-House Catering (1)

The Ashton Depot was a dream come true venue for my great Gatsby New Year’s Eve wedding!!! But what made this venue better was the people. I had originally thought to have my reception where I ended up having my ceremony and I’m so glad I didn’t. My ceremony venue ended up being my most difficult vendor to work with so I was stress free about the biggest portion of the wedding, THE RECEPTION. Literally all thanks to Cindy and the amazing staff. Cindy communicated with me for about a year coming up with ways to make my dream wedding a reality. She was responsive, creative with ideas and seriously the sweetest person ever. The packages were easy to understand and their proposal template made it so easy to see how much you were spending and what you could do to stay in your budget. The food is INCREDIBLE. And the tasting was the best way to be spoiled rotten. They were super accommodating of all of my guests with allergies and the amount of servers they had made the food service go by so smoothly so we could all get to dancing as fast as possible! I love love love this beautiful venue. So glad we chose the Ashton Depot.

Profile Picture Bryce, 12/31/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, Indoor, Valet, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

I have always wanted to have my wedding reception at the Ashton Depot and it was everything I hoped for and more! It was a fantastic evening and we have received so much positive feedback from our guests about the food, service and over all feel of the evening. The food was so good and the servers were so impressive with their coordinated service. Cathy and the staff we worked with are fantastic and so helpful through the process! the building itself is gorgeous and needs very little decoration. I highly recommend the Ashton Depot for weddings and other events!

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/2/17, 4 Reviews

Parking
Shuttle
3 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
I have so many great memories with Ashton Depot. As I redesign my website, I see a ton of pictures from this fantastic historical venue. The staff is FANTASTIC. Cynthia is great to work with and Miguel is extremely thorough. I love trusting the venue and working with them as a vendor. Highly recommend looking into this venue for your next event.

The Ashton Depot is a top notch, unique, and gorgeous wedding venue in downtown Fort Worth. They are located just two blocks from our lovely hotel, so we partner often on wedding events and guest rooms. Having experienced their dining first hand, I am confident in saying that the service and cuisine at Ashton Depot is well above average, super memorable, and completely impressive. A great choice for your wedding venue!

The Ashton Depot was an absolute pleasure to work with. EVERYBODY on staff went above and beyond before and during the event. My being a planner, I appreciate organization, sticking to timelines and willingness to do whatever it takes to make this happen. Ashton Depot did all of this. I am more than happy to work with them again. Besides, the building is beautiful, the food is delicious and I believe my clients & their guests have always left more than happy! A+++

A simply elegant and historic location for your wedding. You cannot beat the food or service at Ashton Depot. Chef Carl will customize your menu to please your palate and the presentation will be artfully executed. Your guests will love this truly unique location!

Events

1501 JONES STREET, Fort Worth, TX 76102   See On Map
817-810-9501 (phone)
The Ashton Depot is a wedding ceremony & reception venue from Dallas/Fort Worth servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Fort Worth, Dallas, and Arlington. The Ashton Depot is a professional catering and event company that has been part of the Dallas/Fort Worth wedding industry since 2006 specializing in offsite catering, on premise catering, ceremony & reception venue, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties, cocktail parties, and many more!.