Grand Prairie, TX 75050 Map · Phone number

About LBK Entertainment

I absolutely LOVE to DJ. I love planning the event, I have a blast planning the event and once I am there, it's FULL ON! The best part is leaving clients happy no less than 100%!

My background in music started with my Grandfather on my father's side as a famous musician on the Hawaiian Islands back in the 1950's. My desire has never left my side.

Born in Frankfurt Germany and being raised in different parts of the world, culture is in important aspect. I personally listen to ALL types of music. I respect all music, every Genre. I believe this is a major factor on how preparation is handled for any and all of my events.

Raised most of my life in Grand Prairie, I met my wife Tina in high school. I have 3 beautiful daughters.

I have a degree in Business Management graduating with a 3.8 GPA. I use this towards all avenues of my business development in my events. I keep it basic though - What, Where, When, and How! Putting the formula together you're sure to make an event a success. My ultimate objective is to keep my client happy and I will do what's necessary to keep a client for life. You will get complete honesty from me. This includes if I believe you might work better with someone else because of the possibility of personality differences. However, you will find out quickly I am extremely easy to get along with.

b25c1430a16d0205 1381792703454 steven michelle bridges wedding

31 Reviews for LBK Entertainment

• Bill

Bill · Married on 03/13/2019

Keep it Hoppin

DJ Rob Williams was awesome! He worked seamlessly with the wedding planner and other vendors to keep us on track. DJ Rob was organized and his experience was evident. He had a great personality and was professional and courteous. There was high energy and tender moments supported by the music. I recommend DJ Rob Williams !

Sent on 05/28/2019

Kristin · Married on 07/28/2018

DJ Rob is so much more than a DJ! Even though we had a event manager provided by the venue, Rob stayed on top of everything the entire night! From our first in person meeting he took the time to get to know us, what music we liked and every detail of the wedding. At the wedding everyone there was telling me how awesome the DJ was and that they loved the music! But he was doing so much more than that! Just to name a few - He made sure everyone was in sync for the ceremony. He kept everyone on schedule by working closely with the officiant, photographer and venue. He checked in with my husband and I several times to make sure we were having fun. He even helped clean up broken glass from the dance floor. I can not recommend DJ Rob enough!!!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Stephanie · Married on 07/07/2018

Best experience ever! Made both of our daughters receptions a wonderful party. Took care of everything. Rob is the best DJ on the earth

Sent on 07/08/2018

LBK Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,498.00
  • What is included in the starting price? MC, Microphones
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,501.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC

• Lyncca Harvey Photography
    Lyncca Harvey Photography Wedding Photographers

From a photographer's standpoint, the DJ is one of the most important vendor selections you will make. Not only does the DJ create the mood for your entire night, they must also coordinate with the photographer to allow for easy, seamless transitions to allow my team to photograph the events to the best of our ability. I refer my clients to LBK Entertainment because I know he will deliver a top-notch performance, have a rockin' dance floor and give me notice of any event coming up in the evening to allow me to prepare for it. So much of your day is based on the fun night your DJ creates for you. LBK Entertainment will guarantee amazing memories of one of the most important days of your life!

• Cacharel Grand Ballroom
    Cacharel Grand Ballroom Banquet Halls

If you want perfection ask for Rob, he will take your wedding to another level! Hands down the best in the biz.

• Grand Prairie, 75050 See on map