Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lyncca Harvey Photography

Bold. Dramatic. Different.

Your wedding day will be one of the most special days of your life.  It’s a wonderful day to celebrate with your closest friends and family the commitment of your love. My team feels honored to be a participant in every wedding we capture. Your day will be filled with so much beauty, love and emotion and our job is to capture it uniquely and unobtrusively.  From when you start getting ready, to your vows, rocking reception and finally your grand exit, we are there to provide you with memories to last a lifetime.

With my studio, you will not receive assembly line coverage. I stay well versed in the latest wedding trends and strive for the perfect combination of modern elegance and fresh style.  I also offer an amazing set of luxury items including albums and other fine art products.  I would love to get to know you and see if we are a good fit! I have both collections and a la carte pricing available for you to make sure you receive exactly what you need.  Wedding Collections start at only $2600.

Please contact me and we can talk details about my availability and pricing! In the meantime, please visit my blog and portfolio galleries by clicking the thumbnails below.  I look forward to hearing from you!

(Special pricing available for weekday and destination weddings!)

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Boudoir Shoot (2)
Save the Date (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Matted Prints (1)

Our wedding planner was wonderful in every way, especially in recommending Lynnca, we were very fortunate that she was able to be available for our date, as we were somewhat late getting started, this lady is extremely professional and talented. She took the most beautiful pictures of my now wife Peggy, simply gorgeous, I would highly recommend Lynnca Harvey Photography for any event, you will not be disappointed in any way. Lynnca created beautiful photos , her suggestions were spot on and we now have a huge selection of gorgeous pictures, THANK YOU LYNNCA!!!!
J Langford

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jerry, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Save the Date, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Amazing is all I can say when it comes to creativity, flexibility, and talent. Lyncca has a way of connecting to her clients that is comforting and builds confidence. She makes the best of every experience. I would recommend Lyncca hands down. The best service, value, and talent! Loved working with her and so many comments on her gorgeous photos. Thank you Lyncca!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Peggy, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

Excellent service!!! Keep up the nice work !!

Profile Picture User7521752, Recently Married, 11 Reviews

Negatives
Proofs
7 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Mrs. Harvey's experience shows through the lens. I continue to refer her business based on my clients' preference and every person I have dealt with rave about her professionalism, talent, and performance before/after a shoot. I highly recommend Lyncca and her lighting is TOP NOTCH. You will not be disappointed. Love working with her.

Professional, fun and creative! Lyncca Harvey is an amazing photographer with an extremely raw talent for capturing some of the most memorable moments from your big day and she has an eye for details!

Lyncca Harvey is a great wedding photographer and I have recieved wonderful feedback from brides that have used her to photograph their wedding. Katherine Lewis Director of Chapel Services Marty Leonard Community Chapel

Lyncca has such a unique perspective on her subject! I always love getting that email from her that says "I have someone who wants hair and make up..." because I know it's a double blessing since I'm getting a fab picture from her in addition to a great booking!

Events