Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lyncca Harvey Photography

Bold. Dramatic. Different.

Your wedding day will be one of the most special days of your life.  It’s a wonderful day to celebrate with your closest friends and family the commitment of your love. My team feels honored to be a participant in every wedding we capture. Your day will be filled with so much beauty, love and emotion and our job is to capture it uniquely and unobtrusively.  From when you start getting ready, to your vows, rocking reception and finally your grand exit, we are there to provide you with memories to last a lifetime.

With my studio, you will not receive assembly line coverage. I stay well versed in the latest wedding trends and strive for the perfect combination of modern elegance and fresh style.  I also offer an amazing set of luxury items including albums and other fine art products.  I would love to get to know you and see if we are a good fit! I have both collections and a la carte pricing available for you to make sure you receive exactly what you need.  Wedding Collections start at only $2600.

Please contact me and we can talk details about my availability and pricing! In the meantime, please visit my blog and portfolio galleries by clicking the thumbnails below.  I look forward to hearing from you!

(Special pricing available for weekday and destination weddings!)

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Boudoir Shoot (2)
Save the Date (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Matted Prints (1)

We knew the moment we met Lyncca that she was the right photographer for my daughter Morgan’s wedding on 5/27/2018. She is very creative with a fantastic eye. Morgan had a very clear idea of what she wanted for her bridals and Lyncca suggested some places that would have that vibe. Morgan chose the Sekrit Theater in Austin, so we went for a road trip and met Lyncca in Austin. Every single picture from the bridals is stunning. The lighting, the framing, every picture was simply stunning. At the wedding, she took some fun pictures of everyone getting ready and all the little details. We have beautiful wedding photos and lovely family pictures and of course tons and tons of pictures of the reception. She really captured all the little moments that make the wedding day special and let you remember those moments again and again. She is very quick to share pictures on facebook and her website, so you aren’t waiting forever to see these memories. I cannot say enough about Lyncca, she is a fantastic photographer and you will be just as impressed if you book her for your own event.

Photos
Profile Picture Dawne, 5/27/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

She is amazing at getting those little special moments along the way. Always highly professional and very relaxed to shoot with, which on a stressful wedding day is a huge plus. I highly recommend her and will look to call on her again for any future photo needs.-Ashton

Profile Picture Ashton, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Hiring Lyncca to be our wedding photographer was easily one of the best decisions we could have made for our wedding day (second to actually getting married!). Lyncca was fast, fun, and professional. She captured our day perfectly, we couldn't have asked for anything better! And the products she uses are amazing. We ordered a canvas print and an album, and the quality is outstanding. Her prices are also very fair for what you get from her! We would highly recommend Lyncca to anyone we can!

Profile Picture Rachael, 12/27/17, 1 Review

Negatives
Proofs
7 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Mrs. Harvey's experience shows through the lens. I continue to refer her business based on my clients' preference and every person I have dealt with rave about her professionalism, talent, and performance before/after a shoot. I highly recommend Lyncca and her lighting is TOP NOTCH. You will not be disappointed. Love working with her.

Professional, fun and creative! Lyncca Harvey is an amazing photographer with an extremely raw talent for capturing some of the most memorable moments from your big day and she has an eye for details!

Lyncca Harvey is a great wedding photographer and I have recieved wonderful feedback from brides that have used her to photograph their wedding. Katherine Lewis Director of Chapel Services Marty Leonard Community Chapel

Lyncca has such a unique perspective on her subject! I always love getting that email from her that says "I have someone who wants hair and make up..." because I know it's a double blessing since I'm getting a fab picture from her in addition to a great booking!

7808 Stansfield Dr, Fort Worth, TX 76137   See On Map