Lyncca Harvey Photography

Fort Worth, TX View map Visit website
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Congratulations on your engagement! Getting married is one of the craziest and most exciting times of your life! My team feels honored to document every wedding we capture, from the smallest elopement and micro-weddings, to the full day parties. Your day will be filled with so much beauty, love and emotion and our job is to capture it uniquely and unobtrusively. From when you start getting ready, to your vows, rocking reception and finally your grand exit, we are there to provide you with memories to last a lifetime.

You’re probably overwhelmed with all the wedding information, but; I am here to help you with everything from my amazing vendor recommendations and wedding timeline advice, to giving a friendly shoulder to lean on during those stressful days (and man, aren't we having the year for that?!)

A little about my company? Weddings are my passion. They have been my fulltime career for over 11 years. I have a bright and modern, yet timeless style. I'm a lighting expert. Rain or shine, daytime or night; you will receive beautiful wedding day coverage. I will pose you to bring out your natural beauty, as well as capture those sweet & fun candid moments.

I would love for you to shoot me a message to see if we are a good fit! I have both collections and a la carte pricing available to make sure that you get exactly the coverage you need <3

I hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,
Lyncca

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,275

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Lauren
    Lauren S. Married on 01/21/2022

Exquisite Photographer

I don't even know how to put into words what a wonderful photographer we found in Lyncca!! She does absolutely STUNNING work. I honestly know we couldn't have Beek happier with our wedding photos! My bridals were GORGEOUS! She definitely has a keen eye for photography and she captured our big day beautifully! Thank you SO MUCH for freezing our moments in time so that we can look back on them forever...

Lyncca Harvey Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! It was my absolute pleasure to be a part of yours and Steve's day! Thank you for making my job so much fun!
  • Julie
    Julie Married on 03/02/2021

Memories for a lifetime

Lyncca is very personable. She is amazing to work with, she catches every detail, from the smallest decoration to a personal moment of the looks between the bride and groom. She is so talented and captures every memorable moment and more . She is a true artist. I loved how she captured the emotions between the bride and her father, at our 1st daughter wedding, it was perfect. One of the best memories she photographed was "A first look" This is where she took some of the most amazing pictures of my daughter and son-in-law. There was so many great photos I could not pick a favorite. We enjoyed working her and have already set the date for a second daughters wedding. Our family can't wait to work with her again.

Lyncca Harvey Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Julie! Your family is so wonderful to work with and I can't wait to see yall again!
    Audra C. Married on 01/01/2020

Lyncca is a gift!

We found Lyncca on Instagram and I immediately fell in love with her bold photos and attention to detail. She truly has an artistic eye. We booked her for our engagement and wedding photography and both sessions were truly above our expectations. She helped us with poses and captured the most memorable “in the moment” photos as well. Lyncca is the friend you need on your wedding day and for every special moment after that. You will not regret booking her! -Audra

Lyncca Harvey Photography's reply:

Thank yall so much! I truly loved working with you guys for both your engagement session and wedding and hope we can again through the years!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Lyncca Harvey Photography 1
Exclusive

LBK Entertainment LBK Entertainment Wedding DJs

Mrs. Harvey's experience shows through the lens. I continue to refer her business based on my clients' preference and every person I have dealt with rave about her professionalism, talent, and performance before/after a shoot. I highly recommend Lyncca and her lighting is TOP NOTCH. You will not be disappointed. Love working with her.

SwaLaRue Events SwaLaRue Events Wedding Planners

Professional, fun and creative! Lyncca Harvey is an amazing photographer with an extremely raw talent for capturing some of the most memorable moments from your big day and she has an eye for details!

Marty Leonard Community Chapel Marty Leonard Community Chapel Church & Temple Weddings

Lyncca Harvey is a great wedding photographer and I have recieved wonderful feedback from brides that have used her to photograph their wedding. Katherine Lewis Director of Chapel Services Marty Leonard Community Chapel

7808 Stansfield Dr Fort Worth, TX, 76051
817.320.2901
Location of (Lyncca Harvey Photography)

Lyncca Harvey Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Lyncca Harvey Photography include in the starting price?

Lyncca Harvey Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Lyncca Harvey Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Lyncca Harvey Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Lyncca Harvey Photography offer?

Lyncca Harvey Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Lyncca Harvey Photography offer?

Lyncca Harvey Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Lyncca Harvey Photography offer for wedding events?

Lyncca Harvey Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Lyncca Harvey Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Lyncca Harvey Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Lyncca Harvey Photography offer?

Lyncca Harvey Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding