58 Reviews for Lyncca Harvey Photography

Save the Date (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Matted Prints (1)
57 Lyncca Harvey Photography Reviews

Hiring Lyncca to be our wedding photographer was easily one of the best decisions we could have made for our wedding day (second to actually getting married!). Lyncca was fast, fun, and professional. She captured our day perfectly, we couldn't have asked for anything better! And the products she uses are amazing. We ordered a canvas print and an album, and the quality is outstanding. Her prices are also very fair for what you get from her! We would highly recommend Lyncca to anyone we can!

Profile Picture Rachael, 12/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding planner was wonderful in every way, especially in recommending Lynnca, we were very fortunate that she was able to be available for our date, as we were somewhat late getting started, this lady is extremely professional and talented. She took the most beautiful pictures of my now wife Peggy, simply gorgeous, I would highly recommend Lynnca Harvey Photography for any event, you will not be disappointed in any way. Lynnca created beautiful photos , her suggestions were spot on and we now have a huge selection of gorgeous pictures, THANK YOU LYNNCA!!!!
J Langford

Profile Picture Jerry, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Save the Date, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Amazing is all I can say when it comes to creativity, flexibility, and talent. Lyncca has a way of connecting to her clients that is comforting and builds confidence. She makes the best of every experience. I would recommend Lyncca hands down. The best service, value, and talent! Loved working with her and so many comments on her gorgeous photos. Thank you Lyncca!!!

Profile Picture Peggy, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

Excellent service!!! Keep up the nice work !!

Profile Picture User7521752, Recently Married, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

Beyond my favorite vendor we had at our wedding!! Lynnca was flexible with scheduling things, helped make everything go extremely smooth when it came to taking pictures. The pictures were the best pictures I have ever seen! She is so extremely creative!!! I would advise anybody looking for a photographer to use her!! I was blown away by all of my pictures!!

Profile Picture Regan, 5/6/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lyncca was absolutely amazing!! She made our wedding.

Profile Picture Klint, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Absolutely loved Lyncca! She captured the big day perfectly!

Profile Picture Heather, 3/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

WE LOVE LYNCCA!! Seriously, Lyncca is amazing. From the minute we first reached out, she had nothing but patience, professionalism, and a great sense of humor when answering my long list of questions. When we met her for our consultation, she blew us away with her work and her style and personality, and we knew immediately that we wanted Lyncca and no one else for our big day. Her packages are a great value and the quality of her work is worth every penny. She is also very flexible. The day I took my bridals, she was in constant contact with me because that day happened to be a particularly cold and ugly-weather day, and she wanted to make sure I was ok with going out on that day (if not, she would reschedule). She really cares about her clients and is fantastic at what she does. I have to say that my now husband and I are in consensus when we say that we have found our photographer for the rest of our big moments (babies, pregnancies, anniversaries, etc). I HIGHLY recommend Lyncca.

OH--I almost forgot to mention--for brides that are looking for a good boudoir photographer, Lyncca is great, as well. She made me feel super comfortable and when I went in to her beautiful studio for my shoot (it was surprise for my now husband), we had so much fun! Who can say they had fun at their boudoir shoot?! Not many people, but I can say with absolute confidence that Lyncca exceeded my expectations and we had so much fun. My pictures turned out great and my husband loved them because I looked relaxed and flirty, which is hard for me to do. So, just an added plug ;-)

Profile Picture Paulina, 2/24/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Lyncca was, by far, the best choice I made in my wedding planning. Having some experience in photography myself I was having a hard time finding someone who I felt would capture our wedding like I wanted. Her creativity and ability to capture emotion are simply the best. The memories we have of our wedding are beyond exceptional!!! We will definitely be calling her to capture more memories in the future!!!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wow! I don't know where to start! Lyncca is a very talented photographer! She has an eye for creating beautiful photographs. I am so thrilled I hired her to document our wedding. We had our engagement pictures, bridal and wedding pictures done and it was worth every penny! The pictures in real (as opposed to digital)l life arrived on canvas, yes even the 5x7. They are such high quality and the pictures are very artistic. I am so grateful I chose the right photographer to capture such an epic day! I cannot recommend Lyncca enough for her talents, great wit and eye for detail! She is fun and made us feel positive about the whole experience. It is a tough job in hind sight capturing all the "right" moments on film and Lyncca made it look effortless! Thank You so much for all your hard work, we have reaped the rewards! I love every single picture. Honestly, the photographer is an investment in your special day, not to be taken lightly. We were married at Marty Leonard Chapel and it is a beautiful church but can only be photographed by a very few talented photographers and Lynnca is one of them. This church is gorgeous and Lyncca knows how to reveal it in the photographs. She also knows how to make her subject look radiant! My Bridal portraits are gorgeous, our engagement pictures are heart warming and our wedding and reception photographs are a blessing! Thank you just doesn't seem to say enough. Please don't hesitate to hire her, she books up super quick so don't wait!! You will be very grateful you hired Lyncca!

Profile Picture Holly, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

Where do I even begin!? Lyncca gave my husband and I exactly what we were looking for! She's incredibly talented, professional, and so kind-hearted. I saw her work at my best friends wedding and knew I had to have her at my own. She took our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and covered our entire wedding day. We have her photos hung up all around our home. Her photography is gorgeous! We are so thankful for her work! Stop looking for photographers and trust Lyncca with this time in your life. You will NOT be disappointed!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I knew from the beginning that we wanted Lyncca to be our photographer from an open house we attended. We loved how our engagement pictures turned out, I didn't think we could have been any happier until we saw our wedding photos! She was so much fun to work with, we couldn't have picked a better person to capture our big day.

Profile Picture Megan, 6/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lyncca was phenomenal to work with for our big day. She knows all the right angles and poses to make the photos flattering and beautiful. If you choose Lyncca as your photographer you will not be disappointed!!! You will have no photography worries and she's just an amazing and fun person to be around. I absolutely can not wait to use her for family photos in our future.

Profile Picture Brittney, 5/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lyncca was wonderful! We LOVE our pictures, so glad she was able to capture of all our wedding day memories :)

Profile Picture User4714287, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I absolutely love all of the photographs that I received from them!

Profile Picture diana, 3/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot put into words how AMAZING Lyncca is. Finding the perfect photographer was at the top of my list for my wedding day and Lyncca exceeded my expectations. Lyncca will listen to what you want and respond promptly to any questions you have. She is extremely easy to work with and is a genius at what she does. She has a way of capturing every emotion that the day brings. I cannot thank her enough for the engagement and wedding pictures she provided. I would recommend her to anyone!!

Profile Picture Lianna, 10/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We absolutely love Lyncca Harvey! Photos and service were simply amazing. So glad we had a true professional as our wedding day photographer!

Profile Picture User5637343, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I don't even know that I can find the words to describe how wonderful Lyncca is. I didn't think admiring her and her work anymore than I already did could be possible. The whole experience was wonderful from start to finish. Lyncca was extremely responsive the entire time, and made it a point to get to know us on a personal level so that she could capture the perfect photos that showcased just how much we love each other. Who would have thought that you could actually see authentic emotions in photos? Lyncca captured it all. She is a TRUE expert when it comes to lighting as well. We had such dim lighting, but she still found a way to capture every single detail beautifully. A true one-of-a-kind photographer and I couldn't be happier with our photos.

I can't thank you enough, Lyncca! Because of you, I have beautiful memories that will last a lifetime.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/9/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Beautiful pictures! Captures all moments of a very important day!

Profile Picture User5552687, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lyncca and Vanja were wonderful to work with! They gave us phenomenal photos we will cherish for a lifetime! We couldn't have asked for anything more.

Profile Picture Ashlee, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Lyncca and Vanja did a great job shooting our wedding. They caught the special moments and the guests and wedding party barely even knew they were there. My husband had one request for a "unique" groomsmen picture and they accommodated his odd request... And he couldn't have been happier.

Profile Picture Jessica , 9/6/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Lyncca was quick to respond during all communication and was flexible to help fit my budget. She was very professional during the day of the wedding, full of energy and ready to work. She knew which poses she wanted to get done. We got our photos quickly after wedding and they are great!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lyncca was just wonderful and took fantastic photos of our wedding. She helps line up all the shots you need prior to the event so there's no question about what's needed to be done on the day-of. We absolutely recommend her for ALL types of weddings!

Profile Picture Blake, 4/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lyncca was one of my vendors that I did not have to worry about doing a good job. Lyncca is known for her lighting in Dallas and Fort Worth and my husband wanted a very specific look for our wedding occurring in the winter entirely at night. Even her pictures during the day for our engagement session turned out beautifully because of her ability to know how to work the camera and surroundings. We were very pleased with Lyncca's quick response, professionalism, and artistic quality of her work. Her pictures are works of art versus just photos. If you are looking to invest in exquisite pictures for one of the most special days of your life, I definitely recommend Lyncca.

Profile Picture Maressa, 1/17/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lyncca was beyond amazing! We had some risky shots for my bridals and I am very glad that I trusted her because the end result was jaw dropping! Our wedding was captured absolutely beautifully. I am very impressed and very glad that I had Lyncca capture our magical day.

Profile Picture Sammy, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews