Ashton Depot Reviews

Ashton Depot 5
Ashton Depot 6
Ashton Depot 7

Kristin · Married on 07/28/2018

The Ashton Depot is a dream location to have a wedding. We chose it because they took care of so much on location. We had both the ceremony and reception there and they easily transitioned between the two while our guest enjoyed drinks and appetizers on the patio. Prior to the wedding Cathy was communicative and made sure everything was in line for the day of. At the wedding Miguel was amazingly on top of everything, ensuring that everything happened when and how it was supposed to, coordinating with our DJ and caring for each individual guest to make sure everyone was having a great time! The food was AMAZING and the synchronized service was so cool! They cooked exactly what we wanted and it was delicious. I received SO many compliments from our guests saying that it was the nicest wedding they had ever been to!

Ashton Depot 8
    Ashton Depot 9
    Ashton Depot 10

Bryce · Married on 12/31/2017

The Ashton Depot was a dream come true venue for my great Gatsby New Year’s Eve wedding!!! But what made this venue better was the people. I had originally thought to have my reception where I ended up having my ceremony and I’m so glad I didn’t. My ceremony venue ended up being my most difficult vendor to work with so I was stress free about the biggest portion of the wedding, THE RECEPTION. Literally all thanks to Cindy and the amazing staff. Cindy communicated with me for about a year coming up with ways to make my dream wedding a reality. She was responsive, creative with ideas and seriously the sweetest person ever. The packages were easy to understand and their proposal template made it so easy to see how much you were spending and what you could do to stay in your budget. The food is INCREDIBLE. And the tasting was the best way to be spoiled rotten. They were super accommodating of all of my guests with allergies and the amount of servers they had made the food service go by so smoothly so we could all get to dancing as fast as possible! I love love love this beautiful venue. So glad we chose the Ashton Depot.

Nicki · Married on 12/09/2017

The Ashton Depot was AMAZING for our wedding. Food was wonderful, manuel and the butler team took care of me and my groom as well as our parents all night long. My guests still compliment all of the food and that it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever been to. In my opinion, this venue is worth every penny. It is pricy, but everything they do is high quality and thoughtful. I am so happy with our decision to go with The Ashton Depot.

Ashton Depot 11
    Ashton Depot 12
    Ashton Depot 13
    Ashton Depot 14

Sarah · Married on 12/02/2017

I have always wanted to have my wedding reception at the Ashton Depot and it was everything I hoped for and more! It was a fantastic evening and we have received so much positive feedback from our guests about the food, service and over all feel of the evening. The food was so good and the servers were so impressive with their coordinated service. Cathy and the staff we worked with are fantastic and so helpful through the process! the building itself is gorgeous and needs very little decoration. I highly recommend the Ashton Depot for weddings and other events!

• Suzanne

Suzanne · Married on 12/28/2016

I absolutely love this venue! My FH and I are getting married at the end of December and we cannot wait to have our reception here! The people are delightful and the food is delicious!

Linh · Married on 11/19/2016

Ashton Depot is a gorgeous venue. We absolutely loved working with Cindy every step of the way. She was so professional and well organized. She gave great advice and ensured things ran smoothly during our wedding planning season. The staff is incredible as well. Chef Cesar is extremely talented and created a menu unique to our culture. Miguel also was kind and attentive to all the small details on our wedding day. Nothing was overlooked. Our guests spoke highly of the venue and loved the architecture. We cannot say enough good things about the Ashton Depot. We highly recommend using Ashton Depot for your next event.

Marti · Married on 08/20/2016

My daughter had her wedding reception at the Ashton Depot. The entire event from the planning process to the actual night of the reception was perfect. Cindy Vazquez handled the smallest of details with ease. Chef Cesar Gallegos prepared a meal that was spectacular. The service provided by Miguel and Derek was outstanding. The bride, groom and the wedding guest could not believe the beautiful venue, wonderful food, and incredible staff. The night was perfect down to the smallest detail. Thank you to all that made this night so magical! Marti Petrocchi

Kathy · Married on 07/30/2016

On behalf of Kevin, Katie, Brody and myself, we would like to say thank you, to you, Oscar and your fabulous staff for such a memorable evening for our daughters wedding. You all were perfect! I'm sorry about the guest arriving a little ahead of time but you guys handled it like the pros I know you are. Oscar, we will all be talking about your food for a long time. Kevin said The Ashton Depot Is like a well oiled machine. He's right! You impressed a lot of very important doctors, a few CEO's and all the regular folks in attendance. It was also a pleasant surprised to see I had my own butler. I was so worried about cleaning up all my stuff but your team got in and helped. Nothing was broke. Thank you! I could go on and on but with a few other vendors not following months and months of written instruction, I have nothing to say but high praise to you. You did everything we asked for. You went with my ideas and made our dream come true!
    Thank you again for the perfect place, food and staff!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

God bless you all,
    Kevin and Kathy Finnerty
    Katie and Brody Starks

Anneta · Married on 05/29/2016

We fell in love with this place the minute we walked in the door. It is absolutely beautiful. Cindy was the most amazing person to work with. It was like having a built in wedding planner. She guided us to the perfect band and helped us pick the linens and even helped plan the ceremony. Miguel and Derek took such great care of us all during the reception. The only little problem was the rain that started 1 hour before our outdoor wedding. No problem for Miguel, as soon as it stopped in about 30 minutes, he had his crew out in the courtyard drying all the rain away. Only a 5 minute delay. We have had so many guests tell us that this was the best wedding they had ever attended. The food was amazing and the service was superb. I am so glad we picked the Ashton Depot.

Michele · Married on 05/28/2016

Great vendor. Went above and beyond to exceed expectations.

Kara · Married on 05/21/2016

The Ashton Depot was a fantastic venue for our wedding! We were on a tight budget because we had such a short engagement, and they really worked with us on keeping everything around our budget! We had a daytime wedding (which I would HIGHLY recommend), so brunch was served (The Pony Express Buffet). It was by far the best brunch food we've ever had, and our guests continued to rave about the food. The venue is absolutely stunning. There is so much natural light, which as a wedding photographer, is so ideal for great reception pictures!

We had our ceremony outside in May, and the green vines by the fountain were so lush and absolutely perfect for our ceremony decor...saving us from having to spend extra money on flowers for the ceremony!

I am incredibly thankful that we chose The Ashton Depot as our wedding venue. It couldn't have been more perfect.

Michelle · Married on 05/21/2016

The Ashton Depot worked with me every step of the way. They were very responsive (responded to emails within 24 hours), and were always looking for ways to make our day the best it could be.
    When it came to the day of the event I got many comments from guests stating the catering staff at the Ashton Depot was the best they had ever seen. They were amazing. I did not have to worry about a thing.
    The Ashton Depot could not have done a better job in making our day the best of our lives.

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 04/02/2016

Hands down one of the best decisions in wedding planning! From the very start everyone here was so accommodating and helpful. The venue itself is gorgeous, but everything that comes with booking The Ashton Depot pushes your wedding above and beyond. The in-house chef Caesar is SO talented and will work to customize a dinner and hor d'oeuvres that is special and unique for the couple. The tasting that we did with the chef and our planner was SO much fun, and they really work with you to create exactly what you want. I honestly can’t tell you how many guests we had RAVING about the food. It was beautifully presented, HOT, and absolutely delicious… which is hard to do at a wedding of 200 people! Not to mention the synchronized serving so that everyone at your table gets served at the same time! Our planner Alexa was also a dream to work with (unfortunately for you she changed jobs just before our wedding, but she was kind enough to come back for our wedding just to make sure our day went perfectly! That is the kind of service you get here!!) She made sure we were able to come drop off décor and such on the Thursday before the wedding so that we didn’t have to rush around Friday before the rehearsal/nail appointments/etc., which helped with our schedule SO much! And then lastly, the day of the wedding. Manuel is a SAINT! This man went out of his way to make sure EVERYTHING went perfectly. From setting up that morning, to running the show, to making sure Dan and I, our parents, and our wedding party was always taken care of… food, drinks, cake, everything! At the end of the night my parents didn't have to lift a finger. He made sure all of our gifts were packed in their car and cleaned everything up. You truly get A+ service at this venue and I can’t recommend it enough. The building is stunning, but the staff is what truly sets this venue apart!

• Summybear

Summer · Married on 12/19/2015

WOW, JUST WOW! The Ashton Depot was the perfect atmosphere for our reception. From our wonderful contact, Cindy, the coordinator, Manuel, and our wonderful "butler", who made sure we ate, had drinks the whole night, and told us where to be, The Ashton Depot was on point. The whole process of having our reception there was so easy and so accommodating. We had about 250 guests, and it was just the perfect size. AND THE FOOD!!!! The food is just insanely good. All of our guests had hot, delicious plates that were so flavorful--Chef Caesar is a magician. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. Love The Ashton Depot. LOVE IT.

The Ashton Depot was the perfect venue for our wedding. Not only is the space unique and beautiful, many amenities are offered as part of the package. Cindy was a great help during the planning process and Miguel ran the event expertly. We also received tons of compliments on the food and the synchronized service. The guests loved it!

Taylor · Married on 05/15/2015

The Ashton Depot was the perfect place to have our wedding reception. Everything from the set up of the room to the food was fantastic! Each person at the venue made sure that we felt our day was special. Often times you hear brides and grooms mention that they didn't even have a chance to taste the food at their wedding, this was not the case at all with the Depot. We had a personal butler to ensure that we had a chance to eat without interruption. Many people commented that this was the best food they had ever had at a wedding! I cannot recommend this venue enough! Alexa was our Event Manager and she did such a fabulous job accommodating all of our requests throughout the planning process and on the actual day of the event.

Amy · Married on 04/10/2015

Our wedding far exceeded our expectations and The Ashton was a big reason why. The venue is beautiful and allows you to create your own vision. One of the reasons we chose the Ashton Depot was the food and it was by far the best food we have ever had at a wedding. Our guests are still talking about the food! The service was impeccable and our personal attendants saw that our every need was met before we even had to ask. There is no better venue for a wedding or reception in Fort Worth!

Christopher · Married on 11/22/2014

This place was awesome! Very professional staff

Lauren · Married on 02/23/2013

Amazing, delicious food. Great, professional team. Would hire them again!

Rayanne · Married on 06/02/2012

We had Ashton Depot Cater our Wedding reception at our home for 150 guests. Aimee and chef Carl were wonderful and the whole evening was first class. We did not need a planner for the evening, every detail was attended to from table, china, linen rentals to valet parking. They did not just provide catering- very full service! Every time we asked what about this or do you know who we should call about this they would say we can take care of it for you! The food was outstanding-

Susan · Married on 03/17/2012

This was the time of our lives. We knew that it was going to be amazing and it really was, right down to the last dance alone under the chandeliers. We could not have picked a more beautiful venue with more exquisite service and food. Aimee and her team really went out of her way to make us feel truly special and our friends and family were very impressed by how well planned and great the evening was.

Anne · Married on 12/03/2011

We can not find one thing that we would have done differently- our wedding was simply amazing. We had heard that the Ashton Depot was known for food and service and we were not disappointed throughout the entire experience. Our friends and family were absolutely blown away- we are still hearing some great stories about the evening. I highly recommend going with the plated meal as the synchronized service is definately a WOW factor for the guests. The location is great as we were able to get downtown for late night fun with the younger crowd and then to our hotel rooms without having to drive- This is a FIRST CLASS VENUE FOR SURE!!!

Betsy · Married on 11/05/2011

We loved working with the Ashton Depot- Had our rehearsal dinner at Artspace 111 catered by the Depot team and then had the wedding at the Depot. Both events were fabulous and well done- Our favorite part of both events was our own personal butler just for us- what a luxury- he even carried my lipstick in his pocket so I could gloss up for pictures. This place was pure luxe and we were over the moon with how great our special day was

Aimee · Married on 08/27/2011

We have been to several events at The Ashton Depot and because of the fantastic food and service we met with them to see about having our daughters wedding there. We could not have picked a more lovely spot. The food was everything we could have wanted and the service was top notch. Our planner was very easy to work with, responsive, professional and we consider her an extended part of our family. I would recommend this place to anyone. They took great care of us.

Bridget · Married on 07/09/2011

Everything we wanted and more! The perfect place to get married. I planned my entire wedding from out of state. I can not imagine a venue working with an out of state bride better than the Ashton Depot. They took care of everthing for us. She was so personal and sweet and handled everything with grace and ease! I absolutely LOVED everything about this place from the first time we looked at it, to picking up items left behind 2 weeks after the wedding. I heard rave reviews from friends that this was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. I would highly recomend this venue to any bride looking for a gorgeous carefree wedding.