Urban Row Photography

Most Popular Price $4,200
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Urban Row Photography

If you use vibrant and dynamic to describe your love story, then this is right where you're meant to be!

I believe in capturing your love story as it unfolds. I make anyone and everyone, comfortable in front of the camera. I'm inspired by good design and believe anything worth doing is worth doing right. I love city life and tend to smile often, and laugh more...

Read more about me, see more galleries and learn more about my approach at www.urbanrowphoto.com!

Follow Urban Row Photography on

Urban Row Photography 5
Urban Row Photography 6
Urban Row Photography 7

Christine McFarlane · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Talented And Super Sweet!

This girl is the real deal! Naomi has an eye for her trade, and it reflects in her work. She gets as excited about your session as you are, and makes sure to capture everything you want! She is so down to earth and genuine, so you feel so comfortable around her! Talented, super sweet, and professional!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 04/27/2019

Urban Row made wedding photos fun and easy!

I'd recommend Urban Row without hesitation! Our engagement and wedding photos are amazing and working with Naomi was so easy!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Urban Row Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Erin! You and Greg (+ both of your entire families and bridal parties) were a joy to be around!! We were honored to capture your day!
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 12/30/2018

Naomi is one of my favorite people

I am SO grateful we hired Naomi and Anthony to capture our wedding day. Naomi is so talented and so enthusiastic that she is the EASIEST person to work with.

Photography was a huge priority for us and Naomi was one of the first vendors we booked - my husband doesn't enjoy having his picture taken and was so concerned with it feeling awkward, but Naomi put both of us right at ease and made us look amazing during our engagement session.

She does a great job of capturing authentic emotion and special moments and her photos truly tell the story of our best day ever. You will never regret booking Urban Row Photography for your wedding day - we will cherish these photos and the memories of our wedding forever.

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Urban Row Photography 8
    Urban Row Photography 9
    Urban Row Photography 10

Real Weddings

• Little Black Book Events
    Little Black Book Events Wedding Planners

Naomi is extremely talented and creative. She is very thorough and has an eye for those nature moments. She is super flexible and can take a great shot under any circumstance. When you work with her, you can be such that you are getting someone who you will love working with, who has a passion for photography and only produces the very best.

• Main Street Ballroom
    Main Street Ballroom Historic Weddings

Naomi's enthusiasm and joy are contagious.. and this leads to gorgeous photos for her clients! She shot mini engagement sessions to help promote Main Street Ballroom and was so much fun to work with for both me and the clients she photographed. We got our proofs back just days later and they were amazing! Truly magical, highly-recommended photographer!

• Travel Reimagined
    Travel Reimagined Travel Agents

Beautiful photos! Shows the love.

• 403 Allegheny Ave. Towson, 21204 See on map