Inn at Henderson's Wharf

1000 Fell Street, Baltimore, MD 21231 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Inn at Henderson's Wharf

Charming, coastal, and luxury: the Inn at Henderson's Wharf in Baltimore, Maryland is the ideal setting for smaller weddings. This elegant venue boasts breathtaking panoramic views, large picture windows and exposed brick detailing. A boutique hotel adds to the versatility of the space perfect for couples seeking a small, intimate celebration by the bay.

Facilities and Capacity
For couples who want a smaller gathering, the Inn at Henderson's Wharf can accommodate up to 100 wedding guests. An array of amenities will enhance your dream day accommodations, including personalized butler service, continental breakfast, signature events, etc. All-inclusive packages are available for couples who want to give their guests the ease of hosting everything in one location.

The Inn at Henderson's Wharf is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering and event coordination available. The venue also offers additional services:

• Accommodations
Outdoor wedding ceremony area at the Inn at Henderson's Wharf
Couple at the  Inn at Henderson's Wharf
Couple at the Inn at Henderson's Wharf

3 Reviews for Inn at Henderson's Wharf

I cannot more highly recommend The Inn at Henderson's Wharf if you are searching for a venue for a smaller wedding or event. We expected only about 40 guests and I spent weeks, months searching for an appropriate venue. I knew that I wanted to have more than simply a dinner yet the small number of guests precluded going with the usual banquet halls. This was the perfect solution as we had a beautiful private room that opens onto a really lovely courtyard, plenty of room for our guests to walk around to mingle, sit down to their meal as well as dance. From the beginning I worked with Kristina Yepes who could not have been more patient answering all of my OCD questions even though our event was small. Quite a few of our guests opted to stay at the hotel and I've heard so many compliments. All of the staff including the bellhop who helped me in with all of our luggage, favors and so on to the front desk, wait staff, bridal hostess, bartender and housekeeping were attentive yet unobtrusive, very kind. Every guest I have spoken to has told me the event was intimate yet beautifully done and they had a really memorable time. Hope this helps and all the best with your plans!

• bride2be010

Michelle · Married on 05/22/2010

To the management and staff at Henderson’s Wharf: Thank you so much for taking the time and attention to attend to our needs during the weekend of May 21st. My wedding on May 22nd was phenomenal and went off without error because we were taken care of by a wonderful team of members from the Henderson’s Wharf. I had initially found your hotel online and it had approximately 360 reviews with a 4.5, 4.7 rating. The price per night was over my expected price range, but I didn’t want to compromise on superb service. First off, the location is perfect for any type of occasion. The complimentary wine, tea, coffee, and breakfast were indeed a wonderful complement to everything else we had set out for that weekend. There were just a few snafus, but the management quickly took care of everything and attended to the minor details. The fact that you only have 30 rooms makes it very intimate and family oriented. All of my guests who stayed at the hotel were very impressed with all of the details and level of service. I know we kept Friday night’s staff busy. We really appreciated everything that Todd [I hope I remember his name correctly] did for us that night to make our rehearsal dinner go smoothly when everything else that day had been so messed up. We will definitely recommend your hotel to other guests and friends. The money we spent on the rooms was definitely worth every penny, and we are so fortunate to have had the opportunity to spend our weekend in such a wonderful hotel with such a wonderful staff. Thanks again!

Inn at Henderson's Wharf Pricing

Inn at Henderson's Wharf Price Rates

Inn at Henderson's Wharf FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 800.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 250.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Set Up
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 40.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 75
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 25
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Hotel, Marina, Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, December

• 1000 Fell Street Baltimore, MD 21231 See on map