1000 Fell Street, Baltimore, MD 21231 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Inn at Henderson's Wharf

Charming, coastal, and luxury: the Inn at Henderson’s Wharf in Baltimore, Maryland is the ideal setting for smaller weddings. This elegant venue boasts breathtaking panoramic views, large picture windows and exposed brick detailing. A boutique hotel adds to the versatility of the space perfect for couples seeking a small, intimate celebration by the bay.

Facilities and Capacity
For couples who want a smaller gathering, the Inn at Henderson’s Wharf can accommodate up to 100 wedding guests. An array of amenities will enhance your dream day accommodations, including personalized butler service, continental breakfast, signature events, etc. All-inclusive packages are available for couples who want to give their guests the ease of hosting everything in one location.

The Inn at Henderson’s Wharf is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering and event coordination available. The venue also offers additional services:

• Accommodations

4 Reviews for Inn at Henderson's Wharf

• housetyrrell2020

Jacqueline · Getting married on 05/21/2020

Excellent customer service

My fiance and I were looking at this as out venue for our wedding. The customer service and responsiveness to our questions was quick and friendly. This venue would have been a great choice if my fiance and I hadn't chosen to go with a destination wedding.

Sent on 02/06/2019

Kate · Married on 07/24/2015

My very small/intimate (>50 people) wedding ceremony on the promenade at the Inn at Henderson's Wharf and our reception was in the Inn's gallery and courtyard, and everything was perfect! Mary Ann was wonderful to coordinate with leading up to the wedding, and the staff at Henderson's made the event, as well as the entire weekend, phenomenal. They were efficient, friendly and professional throughout the process. The food was delicious, the open bar was GREAT lol, and the engineers did a fabulous job setting up the decorations I brought. I Can't say enough good things about Donna, who took care of me and my husband all day on our wedding day. Everyone has been complimenting me on the beautiful venue, and I couldn't agree with their praise more. I would urge anyone planning a small wedding to check it out, or one of the other Harbor Magic locations for a larger wedding!

Sent on 09/03/2015

I cannot more highly recommend The Inn at Henderson's Wharf if you are searching for a venue for a smaller wedding or event. We expected only about 40 guests and I spent weeks, months searching for an appropriate venue. I knew that I wanted to have more than simply a dinner yet the small number of guests precluded going with the usual banquet halls. This was the perfect solution as we had a beautiful private room that opens onto a really lovely courtyard, plenty of room for our guests to walk around to mingle, sit down to their meal as well as dance. From the beginning I worked with Kristina Yepes who could not have been more patient answering all of my OCD questions even though our event was small. Quite a few of our guests opted to stay at the hotel and I've heard so many compliments. All of the staff including the bellhop who helped me in with all of our luggage, favors and so on to the front desk, wait staff, bridal hostess, bartender and housekeeping were attentive yet unobtrusive, very kind. Every guest I have spoken to has told me the event was intimate yet beautifully done and they had a really memorable time. Hope this helps and all the best with your plans!

Sent on 09/15/2013

Inn at Henderson's Wharf Pricing

Inn at Henderson's Wharf Price Rates

Inn at Henderson's Wharf FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 800.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 250.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Set Up
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 40.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Hotel, Marina, Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, December

1 Wedding Deal & Discount