847 Annadale Rd, New York, NY 10308 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Unique Event Productions

A wedding DJ in Staten Island, New York, Unique Event Productions specializes in creating memories, one event at a time. Priding themselves on their professionalism and attention to detail, the company understands that each couple has a different idea and personality that should be incorporated into their special day. From the first dance to the last, Unique Event Productions is the perfect choice for personalizing your celebration!

With your guidance, Unique Event Productions’ DJs utilize their expertise to make sure your celebration is what you have always envisioned it to be. To keep you and your guests entertained all night long, services include the following:

• Consultation

Videos 1 Video

16 Reviews for Unique Event Productions

Kelly Amato · Married on 02/29/2020

Spectacular!!!!

We worked directly with Greg and he was spectacular! All of our guests couldn't stop raving about how great the music was! To put things in perspective - My sister just got married last August and after her Venetian hour most of my family started to leave so I expected the same. Instead the party ended and my guests were screaming for one more song (which Greg obliged and played until the venue cut him off)! My wedding was absolutely spectacular and exceeded our expectations! I was very particular about certain details and must have called, texted and emailed Greg 100 times and he ALWAYS got back to me with the same response - "Sure, not a problem at all!". When spending so much money on your wedding you want to make sure your picking vendors who are responsible, reasonable and will also be fun. Unique Event Productions are all those things and more. Also, besides the dancing on a cloud and sparklers, my husband and I really wanted fake snow since our wedding was in the winter and we wanted it to remind people of a winter wonderland. Several vendors that i reached out to had no idea what I was talking about and couldn't provide this service, but not Unique! While he didn't have the machine on hand, he reached out to his contacts and was able to get a snow machine for the wedding! My guests loved it and I cannot wait to see the professional photos!!! See attached photo that was taken by one of our guests. I cannot wait to have another party in the future and use them again! Don't waste your time going anywhere else! Unique is the way to go!!!

Sent on 03/04/2020

Loni Arcuri · Married on 08/17/2019

Best DJ on Staten Island!

The best DJ on the island! The music is the most important part of the wedding and they went beyond our expectations. Greg was the best, very personable, and helped us since the second we booked Unique. We are still getting comments how amazing the music was and it's almost a month later.
    Thank you Greg!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Lauren · Married on 08/09/2019

Absolutely amazing!

The best DJ ever! Greg and Anthony were so personable, attentive to details and extremely professional. They helped us make sure every detail was discussed and were happy to customize to ensure our event was a true reflection of “us.” The photo booth was a huge hit and our custom monogram was a perfect asset to our decor. Last but not least, the dance floor was packed all night and everyone had a great time! I would highly recommend them! Your guests will be talking about the awesome time they had at your event months and months after the wedding!

Sent on 09/11/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Unique Event Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1650
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2800
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 595
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Hip Hop
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• 847 Annadale Rd New York, NY, 10308 See on map
    718-877-8215 (Phone number)
    Location of (Unique Event Productions)