1502 Wisconsin Ave, Oceanside, CA 92054 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 38

About Union Booth

Union Booth is a wedding photo booth rental service in California, which provides you and your guests with a fun & classic way to take photos at the reception. Allowing couples and their guests to indulge themselves in some silly and heartfelt photo opportunities, this is a great way to add photo favors/keepsakes to your celebration.

Not everyone feels completely comfortable in front of a photographer’s camera - and that’s where Union Booth makes all the difference. One of the standout advantages of this booth is that it offers everyone a way to have their picture taken without prompting or direction.

A variety of different packages are available from Union Booth, each of which offers unlimited prints, meaning that the couple of the day and the invited party can pose in the booth throughout the night. The Kenwood offers a classic photo booth look with its drawback curtain and seat, while the Hawthorne, Emerson, Prospect, and Marquette blend vintage design with open air functionality.

Other Services

Photo booth printouts offer a different way to obtain keepsakes of your wedding day, and with Union Booth, the photos can be customized with a variety of calligraphy, fonts, logos, and more. Depending on the package opted for, an attendant can add a number of guest photos and personal messages into a photo album for the newlyweds to take home.

• Camera Camper

61 Reviews for Union Booth

• Katherine

Katherine Kong · Married on 05/02/2019

Diaz Wedding 5/2/19

It took me awhile to find a photobooth I liked and I went through many through the Knot/Wedding Wire. After an hour of browsing, I stumbled upon Union Booth. I knew I wanted them because of their photobooth being made out of wood and matching our rustic theme and our venue was very rustic. I contacted them and Francisco was great in communicating with me on the financial end. Nathan was communicating with me about the day of and the photostrip. I loved how all the photos turned out as the quality of the pictures were great. I got a photo album of it in the end with the website to the entire photos. I truly appreciate the ease of the wedding process and how there was no stress to the photobooth portion. The props were great as well. I did notice that the markers were old and some of my guests were telling me that, but the attendant was able to get new markers and all was great. Also, I paid for 2 extra hours and I didn't think I needed to if you are thinking about extra hours just pay for 1 extra hour. I feel like the last hour no one really used the photobooth. I truly enjoyed our photobooth and got so many compliments on how different it was and how it went well with our venue. The attendant was super nice and let me and my mom take photos in the last moments of the night which was nice as it was super busy and I almost forgot to take one with her. Remember to take photos with family and of course as the couple. I barely got one in with my husband and they recommend your do it, but you really don't realize how busy it is that day until it is your wedding.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Union Booth's reply:

Thank you so much Katherine, and congratulations! We appreciate you taking your time to review our services. The timing of the booth is tricky, we definitely have weddings where we are busy until the last minute- and others where the majority of guests leave on the early side, I guess it depends on your crowd & what they're likely to be doing. If the guests love dancing and the deejay or band is keeping them moving, then the booth might not be as busy. We're so glad you love your album too!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 12/08/2018

A Photo Booth Breath of Fresh Air

We love photo booths at weddings, but have about a million photo booth pictures and are over the ridiculous props! We wanted something a little different for our wedding, so our wedding planner suggested Union Booth. We are so glad she did! We opted for The Kenwood (one of many stylish booth options), black & white photos, no props, and the photo guest book album. We are thrilled with the pictures and so were all of our guests! The quality of the photos and the album are top notch! Working with Union Booth was easy & stress-free. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Union Booth's reply:

Thank you beautiful Rachel! We LOVE the photos from your gorgeous and magical day.

Hope you're still enjoying the album and the memories.

Warmly,
    Christina Chariez
  • Kim

Kim Warden · Married on 11/10/2018

Coolest photo booth!

Union Booth was the best to work with at our wedding! Our brewery wedding had a really cool, laid back vibe and the photo booth fit in perfectly. We went with the enclosed photo booth so people would be encouraged to take silly photos - we loved all of the photo strips that we got at the end of the night!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Union Booth's reply:

Thank you so much Kim! What's better than a brewery wedding with a cool, laid back vibe? We agree that the Kenwood is a great option, especially if you want some silly photos in the mix. Hope all is well!
    Christina & team

Union Booth FAQ

• What is the starting price for a photo booth package?
    $ 995.00
  • Which of the following does your starting price include?
    Props
  • What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?
    $ 1195.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include?
    Props
  • What photo booth items are available?

• Silhouette Event Planning and Design Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner, I have had the pleasure of working with Union Booth on multiple occasions and I can tell you they are just fantastic! They absolutely bring the party and are so professional. Happy to have them on my preferred vendor list! April Silhouette Event Planning and Design

• After the Engagement Wedding Planning Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner, I have plenty of options for photobooth services, and you probably do too. None of them can even touch the customer service, options, and style brought by Union (formerly Mobile Photobooth). You can't go wrong here, and as I tell my clients, their booths are a piece of decor themselves. People flock to a photobooth- it's a great stylish favor for your guests.

• Zoom Theory Photography Wedding Photographers

I have used and referred Mobile Photo Booth for years for personal and professional events. The quality and timelessness of the booth with the experience and service is unmatchable. We love our photo strips on our fridge! We hired Mobile Photo Booth for my daughters birthday party and it was the biggest hit with everyone and we have the coolest book of photos with all of her friends and really fun family photos. Their look and vibe is so awesome I love the vintage feel with modern high end technology. Bonus the owners are incredibly kind and professional. I am a wedding photographer and see every other kind of photo booth out there and so many times the booth is a big disappointment because it breaks down, the attendant is absent and it's super cheesy. I have seen couples so upset at their wedding and end up trying to get refunds and the actual photo quality is terrible. DJ's and other vendors offer photo booths as "add on's" which really just means they aren't an expert and likely there will be an issue. Do yourself a favor invest in this company because you will love them and they are the best! Any of my clients that have ever hired Mobile Photo Booth has been beyond happy and the guests have a fun experience.

• 1502 Wisconsin Ave Oceanside, CA, 92054 See on map
    Location of (Union Booth)