Pixster Photo Booth Rental Austin

Austin, TX View map

YES!!! we areservicing events and adhering to safety protocols and guidelines. Please visit our website for the latest updates on how we are navigating rentals during COVID-19.

Pixster Photo Booth Rental is a luxury photo booth company based out of Austin, Texas that specializes in weddings and special events. Pixster is dedicated to providing exceptional service and the highest-quality products possible, and their professional staff will ensure you and your guests have an unforgettable experience.

Pixster Photo Booth Rental provides open air or enclosed photo booths with a variety of packages and à la carte options that will suit most any need or budget. There are several backdrop options to choose from, including custom options, as well as fun props and social media integration for sharing. Delivery, set up, and clean up are provided for convenience, and an on-site booth attendant will be there throughout your event to ensure everything runs smoothly. Your booth will include unlimited prints and options to add your own text or logo on photo strips, along with online access to your photos and a USB or CD/DVD of all your images after the event.

Areas Covered
Along with Austin, Texas and the surrounding local areas, Pixster Photo Booth Rental has locations in Houston and San Antonio. They can accommodate events throughout the United States. We have additional office locations in San Diego, Los Angeles and Phoenix.

Photo Booth Rental San Antonio: https://www.pixstertexas.com

For our Southern California location, please visit: https://www.pixsterphotobooth.com

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$495

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$795

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Vanessa Donnelly
    Vanessa D. Married on 07/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing photo booth company!

I was initially introduced to Pixter photo booths from my friend's 2019 wedding! I loved my experience then, so when I got engaged, I couldn't help but to reach out and ask for a quote. They had the Kardashian options where you could do the black-and-white photos with the floral rose backdrop, and I was literally in love and had to sign up! My guests had the best time! Even my photographers stepped in and had some fun too! I'm so glad that I have these memories! Pixster has been very easy to talk with, and they were very attentive, and the photo booth attendant was also very friendly! Such a great company to work with!
    Megan B. Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You must do this for your wedding

I highly recommend using Pixster for your wedding night. All the guests loved it! The attendant was also extremely professional and fun. We were given a USB with our photos at the end of the night, which was so fun to look through the next day. The props that she brought were so fun, too. We cannot recommend Pixster enough.
  • U
    Urvashi J. Married on 11/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Super fun Wedding Photo booth!

Pixster was great! Our guests loved the photobooth and the attendant was also awesome. It was a great addition to our wedding. The props were fun and we got to pick the backdrop in advance. We had also customized our photostrip so it was an additional little souvenir for guests to take home, and guests also got to sign and paste photo strips into the photo book at the booth for us to look at later! Pixster also graciously moved wedding dates with us when we rescheduled twice due to the pandemic.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Pixster Photo Booth Rental Austin 1
Exclusive

1400 West 5th St. Austin, TX, 78703
Location of (Pixster Photo Booth Rental Austin)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding