Pixster Photo Booth Rental Austin Reviews

1 User photo

Pixster Photo Booth Rental Austin 1
  • Tara

Tara · Getting married on 04/18/2020

Discount for booking extra early!!

Dave was very responsive and answered so many questions via email as well as over the phone. I am excited to use Pixster for my day! I am choosing to use them to help put together my guest book for me and I love that it is all done with a actual camera and so many backdrops to choose from!! I can’t wait for our wedding and to see this photo booth in action!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Adrienne · Married on 04/07/2019

Super fun!

We had a Pixster photo booth at our April wedding. They were so flexible during the planning process, willing to create multiple price quotes to taylor a package so we got exactly what we wanted. My husband and I along with our guests had so much fun taking pictures. They have lots of fun props, and we added a couple of our own props too. The photobooth attendants made it so easy to use, and the picture quality is excellent. I definitely recommend Pixster for any event!

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Pixster Photo Booth Rental Austin 2

Emily · Married on 02/24/2019

Great vendors with awesome service

Pixster is a dream to work with. They are extremely responsive and flexible. They allow you to design the look of your photo booth and photo strips. They provide so much additional value with a guest book signed next to guests' photos, an online portal to access photos, a USB with the photos, and the ability to print as many photos as you want. Your guests won't spend time waiting around for the photos to print - they are quick!! The photos are awesome as well! Super good quality and the booth itself if very user friendly. Everyone who we interacted with was easy to work with and fun to be around!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Georgia · Married on 12/17/2016

We kept going back and forth if we should get a photo booth for our wedding. I am so glad we did and we chose Pixster. They made the process so easy and our guest had a blast with it.

Sent on 02/04/2017

Lucy · Married on 10/01/2016

Easily one of the best decisions we ever made for our wedding. Seriously worth every penny. It was such a fun event for our guests and the scrapbook that we used as our guestbook is the the best thing ever. Everyone's notes and funny pictures will be items that we will cherish forever. Thank you, Pixster!

Sent on 10/05/2016
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 04/23/2016

I took forever deciding on a photobooth vendor to use at our wedding but I booked Pixster and have zero regrets! They did a fantastic job and everyone loved the photos they walked away with. We loved having the opportunity for a lot of fun candid & goofy photos of us and our guests.
    Pixster traveled to Comfort, Texas from Austin for our wedding, arrived early, and was very easy to work with leading up to the wedding and during. They had great props and a nice clean, streamlined open setup. The attendant, (I forget his name, sorry!), was fun and very kind. They have a ton of different options to customize your event, we stuck with the white background but we love how all of the pictures turned out. Thanks for making our event memorable and fun!

Sent on 05/13/2016

SG · Married on 11/07/2015

Had Pixster for our wedding and everyone loved it! It was a great way to bring home more memories of the event.

The set up/ tear down went smoothly, and we didn't run into any problems the entire night. The props were great and we got the photobooth add on of having the table set up where people could insert their pictures into a scrapbook and write next to it. We love the book we left with and all the pictures online we get to look at. So many great pictures of our guests having fun!!

It was also always easy to contact Pixster for changes (such as the backdrop) and questions we had. They were always extremely responsive which was a huge load of stress of!

Open air photo booths are the way to go in my opinion and I'm really happy we went with Pixster!!!

Sent on 11/28/2015
  • I

Isaac · Married on 08/02/2015

Pixster Photo Booth was amazing! Definitely one of the best decisions we could have made for our wedding. We were looking for something fun for our guests and my wife and I LOVED IT! Everyone kept going back to take more pictures with the fun props and the beautiful backdrop we got to pick out. And the attendant was so helpful and friendly and professional and the pictures came back GREAT! The quality is outstanding and the service was top notch. I would definitely say to anyone looking for a photo booth rental in Austin, Pixster should ABSOLUTELY be your first choice! Thanks again, Pixster!!!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Lilly · Married on 07/25/2015

This company is so easy to work with, and took so much of the stress away from the wedding planning process. I never realized how much better an open air photo booth is compared to the older, enclosed photo booths, which in Texas, is a bigger factor for other states!! Pixster was quick, efficient, and very accommodating to our requests. Also, I would say the quality of the photos is quite good, I would think they could make great mini favors at a wedding.

Our guests loved it and I realized that if I had not gone with Pixster, my guests wouldn't have been so entertained at my wedding! Everything from start to finish in this process with Pixster is seamless and easy. The staff and attendants are friendly, accommodating, and professional. The open air photo booth is such a neat concept. You NEED to consider Pixster as your one and only choice when getting a photo booth rental company for your party!!!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Jane · Married on 06/13/2015

AWESOME service!!! Pixster was fantastic and one of the highlights of my wedding. Fist let me say that the service leading up to the big day blew me away. They were helpful, accommodating, and knowledgable. I ended up adding services as well as changing my rental time and they were super easy to work with.

Second, the day-of went off without a hitch. My coordinator said they arrived even earlier than expected, set-up fast and without disturbing anything, and were extremely professional. The attendant that was there was there was ridiculously friendly and engaged guests throughout the night. All of my guests said they couldn't believe how great she was. She also helped our guests compile a scrapbook for my husband and I. It turned out great!!!

Third, the photos were perfect! We used an open air photo booth which is what my sales guy recommended and I could not have bee happier. The photos themselves were high quality, great lighting and dare I say... Some were even better than the professional wedding photographer's. And, don't get me started on the photo booth props... Hilarious!!!!

I would HIGHLY recommend Pixster if you are getting married in the Austin or San Antonio area. Thanks guys, you are the BEST!!!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Tiffany · Married on 03/24/2017

Pixster was such a fun thing to have at our wedding reception! I had many questions I had to ask them before we booked with them and their coordinator was patient enough to answer all of them. They were very accommodating to our budget and supplied all the props for the photobooth. The person they sent out to run the photobooth was incredibly nice and definitely helped keep things smooth! Pixster was a great choice and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/12/2017