Lewisburg, PA 17837 Map · Phone number

About Unforgettable Soirees, LLC

The team at Unforgettable Soirées, LLC consists of detail oriented professionals with only one interest, making your wedding planning and wedding day stress free for you as a bride, relaxing for your family, and enjoyable for your guests. With their vast knowledge of vendors, they are happy to help you plan your wedding from day one! They also have a perfect Month of Coordination package that helps you tie up the last minute loose ends and REALLY enjoy your wedding day! Shoot them an email at Unforgettable.Soirees@gmail.com. No budget is too small and no guest list too big! Let Unforgettable Soirées help you plan it all, from start to finish! Contact them today to begin your easy planning process!

Married on 2/16/08 up in Rome, GA, the couple enjoyed beautiful weather and a truly Unforgettable...
untitled
Tammy02
Unforgettable Soirees, LLC
This is Emily just prior to her meeting her groom for the first time on her wedding day! Thank you...
Emily's Beautiful Bridal Party. Thank you Artstar!
Emily's Beautiful Bridal Party. Thank you Artstar!
This is the beautiful cake by Eileen Carter. Stunning with hydrangea. Thank you Artstar
These are the beautiful aisle arrangements by Southern Bouquets. Thank you Artstar!
A beautiful ceremony shot of Leah & Christian's wedding. Thank you Shannon Wright!
Tammy04
Tammy22
Tammy28
IMG00031
Unforgettable Soirees, LLC
Amanda and Eric were married in the First Presbyterian Church of Athens, GA. They had beautiful...
untitled
Tammy02

30 Reviews for Unforgettable Soirees, LLC

Jennifer · Married on 04/02/2011

Without a doubt, this was the best money spent toward my recent wedding. Every interaction I had with Luane confirmed that there was NO way I could have done it without her! She responded promptly, and with great detail, to every email, every phone call and made sure that I enjoyed my day, just as my guests did. HIGHLY recommend Unforgettable Soirees!!

Sent on 04/12/2011

Karen · Married on 02/19/2011

I initially thought hiring a wedding coordinator was a luxury—something only brides who had huge budgets did. However, as my planning progressed, I realized there were going to be many things happening on my wedding day that I didn’t want to be in charge of. That’s when I contacted Ally at Unforgettable Soirees.

From the first meeting, I knew I was going to enjoy working with her. I hired her for Day of Coordination (which is actually Month of Coordination). Her assistant Luane handled all the pre-wedding organization—putting together a detailed timeline, contacting all my vendors to make sure they knew about the timeline, etc. On the Big Day, Luane and Ally were both there, making everything go smoothly.

As far as I know everything with my wedding day went off without a hitch. I attribute that to Luane and Ally’s hard work. I never had to worry once about anything, and they were constantly close by, asking if I or my husband needed anything.

When we were taking pre-ceremony pictures, Ally was helping with my veil and holding my bouquet, etc. Then, we were taking a shot where the photographers wanted me to sit/lean on a potentially dirty statue. Ally didn’t miss a beat when she sat on it herself and wiped it off, ensuring I stayed clean! If that’s not above and beyond, I don’t know what is.

Also, the next day, my in-laws raved about how much help Ally and Luane were after everything was over—making sure our gifts and personal items made it back to us. This is something I was not witness to, but I am not surprised in the least.

I can’t imagine NOT having had their help that day, and I’m so happy I chose them. I hope you choose them too!

Sent on 04/13/2011

Molly · Married on 10/23/2010

Kristi from Unforgettable Soirees was my wedding day coordinator. She did so much before hand as well and I love that she was flexible enough to meet with me before the wedding with a vendor and to see the ceremony location, we also met initially at a coffee shop. She was amazing and I do not know what any bride would do without at least a day of coordinator. She was the only reason I was able to relax on my wedding day and the weeks and days leading up. She took care of all the small details and knew what I wanted and conveyed the information to friends, family, and vendors so everything went perfectly. I highly recommend Unforgettable Soirees, they are top notch and after looking around at other coordinators Unforgettable Soirees are the best and have the best price. You will love them!

Sent on 11/01/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Fixed Focal Photography
    Fixed Focal Photography Wedding Photographers

We had the pleasure of working with Ally and Luane on a wedding earlier this year. Both were incredibly organized, eager to help and on top of that super friendly and fun! We highly recommend them!

• Pulse DJ Services
    Pulse DJ Services Wedding DJs

Ally at Unforgettable Soirees is always a true pleasure to work with. Her passion and commitment to see that her clients receive the absolute best service from all vendors has been evident on every event we have worked with her. Having met many people in our particular industry over many years you develop a sense of who you like working with and who you do not. Who can successfully pull off an event and who leaves something a little more to be desidred. Ally is one that we always love seeing at events. If you want a smooth and seamless wedding day, be sure that Unforgettable Soirees is part of it.

• Eileen Carter Creations
    Eileen Carter Creations Wedding Cakes

I met Ally a few years ago. It was her first wedding coordination. She had confidence, knew how to get what she needed, all of her T's were crossed and her I's were dotted. Years later, she's more confident, has the right connections, and one of the best "day of" time lines I've ever seen .... and I have the privilege of calling her a friend. If you want your wedding coordinated the right way, call Ally of Unforgettable Soirees.

• Lewisburg, 17837 See on map