Two Become One Ministry

Mechanicsville, VA View map Visit website

$350 Typical Price

Dear Couple to be United,

Congratulations on your engagement! You are about to embark on one of life's most sacred adventures. Your wedding ceremony is the official start of your life together and I know how much you want it to be special and very meaningful.

My goal is to perform a ceremony that tells your love story and meets your needs, while honoring who you are, your dreams, your love and hopes! In the process of forming this very special moment I will also work with you to create a ceremony that lets your family and friends know how much you appreciate them, by expressing the very important role they play in your life. Officiating is more than a labor of love to me, it's a sacred trust and a blessing. It is a humble, unique way of making the world a little brighter, two special people at a time.

Your wedding day will be the start of a very long walk together as one. When I am given the honor to perform a wedding I take every second of every minute of every day I get to prepare for this ceremony to the heart. Your wedding day will forever be the day that will make you the husband and the wife you so want to be. When I do a wedding I do not do it just for the wedding day but for the marriage life the two of you will have.

I look forward to hearing from you. Please contact me via phone or email to make arrangements or to discuss your wedding ceremony further. You can contact me by phone (804)572-0833 or by email at mywedding@twobecomeoneministry.com for any other information you may need for me to help bring you two together as one.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$350

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal
Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$300

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian
Quaker

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

DC
MD
NC
VA
WV

What languages do you speak?

English

• Violet
    Violet P. Married on 03/27/2021

Amazing to work with!

Brian was such a blessing for us to have found to marry us! He is beyond professional and carries himself accordingly. Due to Covid we had a small wedding of 25 people and had a livestream for those we could not host in person. We received SO many compliments on Brian! He made the whole rehearsal and ceremony run smoothly! It began to rain during our outdoor ceremony and I swear Brian didn’t even flinch and kept calm. He really is what made our ceremony run so smoothly! We can’t thank you enough, Brian!!

Two Become One Ministry's reply:

Thank you for this amazing review. I really enjoyed being a part of your special day. I wish you two many blessings.

Brian
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 11/14/2020

Best Officiant!

Pastor Brian was very kind, on time, and a pleasure to work with! We had a short, sweet, and semi-religious ceremony in mind and that's exactly what he gave us! He sent us many different ceremony types and samples that we were able to choose from and piece together. He put together the perfect ceremony and we loved it. I would highly recommend Pastor Brian to anyone!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

Two Become One Ministry 1
Discount
I can deliver everything you need for the two of you and up to six guests to enjoy your day, all packed in a keepsake basket. a silk floral bouquet an 8" wedding cake two stemmed glasses a chilled bottle of bubbly (sparkling wine or cider) eight each plates, forks, and napkins butter mints a disposable camera rice for tossing or bubbles to be blown a package of tissues a printed copy of your personalized ceremony an a personalized wedding certificate Sound good? Email me to check availability of dates. I can prepare this package in as little as 48 hours, but only if I am not already booked. You may book it as far in advance as you like. The cost for the elopement package is only $250.00! (Travel fees may apply if I must drive more than thirty miles.) 804-572-0833 twobecomeoneministry@hotmail.com www.twobecomeoneministry.com

DoubleTree by Hilton Richmond-Midlothian DoubleTree by Hilton Richmond-Midlothian Hotel Weddings

Brian is a wonderful person and exactly what wedding couples need at such a magical, yet stressful, time. I have known Brian a long time and look forward to seeing him whenever possible. You will be happy to have him stand with you on your wedding day.

The Mill at Fine Creek The Mill at Fine Creek Banquet Halls

The Mill at Fine Creek has become a second home to Brian Purcell. He is on our preferred vendor list and we are always excited when he comes to perform a wedding ceremony. Brian's ceremonies are personal and creative and he is there for the couples getting married to walk them through the entire process. You can tell that Brian truly loves his ministry and cares about helping couples begin their lives together as a family.

The Local Restaurant and Catering The Local Restaurant and Catering Wedding Caterers

We are always excited to learn our couples have booked with Brian and Two Become One Ministry. He is a constant professional and always a pleasure to work with!

Mechanicsville, 23111
(804)572-0833

Open all day and all night. Here to serve you when you need it.
Location of (Two Become One Ministry)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding