Hello Love

Richmond, VA View map Visit website
$300 Typical Price

$300 Typical Price

Hello Love is a wedding officiating company working out of Richmond, Virginia. The owner, Tia Ballard, is a vibrant professional who is head-over-heels about matrimonial occasions. This expert is a proud supporter of the LGBTQ+ community and loves working with couples from different backgrounds. Her goal is to facilitate an inclusive environment where her clients feel comfortable and safe to express themselves.

Tia has mindfully designed three wedding packages to help you make the most of your investment while matching your budget and service expectations. These collections include options for simple elopements, micro-weddings, and more comprehensive full-scale wedding occasions. Regardless of your choice, Hello Love takes care of signing and mailing your marriage license for added convenience. Some of the additional services available to you can include customized wedding scripts and one-hour wedding workshops, among many others. Hello Love provides officiant services and if needed, a attractive and chic elopement space for small weddings and elopements.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$300

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$250

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$15

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

DC
FL
GA
MD
NC
SC
VA

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• KaDejiah
    Kadejiah H. Married on 11/30/2022

Immaculate and Exceptional

Initially I just wanted a quote but I was so drawn to Tia I chose her right away. And her response time was incredible. He rates, value and quality of service are incredible! She is so professional and helpful. I had so many questions and she literally had an answer for every single one of them. She is such an angel. I felt so confident with Tia being our officiant. I highly recommend her for anyone who is getting married, no matter the type of ceremony she will blow you away. Awesome job Tia thank you so much!!!

Hello Love's reply:

It was my absolute pleasure! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your big day. Your family is so beautiful . . . . . . Congratulations to you and Marcus again on everything.
    Ryan B. Married on 06/04/2022

Highly recommended

She’s amazing, extremely likable, great personality. She’s professional, and she’s on time, I have nothing negative to say about her service, it was excellent, highly recommend her., She won’t disappoint.

Hello Love's reply:

It was such an honor to perform the ceremony of such a beautiful couple! I wish you both all the best in the future.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Hello Love 1
Exclusive
Hello Love 2
Discount

Now offering an additional 15% deal for wedding ceremonies performed Monday - Thursday!

Pricing

Team

Tia Ballard
Tia Ballard
Owner - Officiant

Hello Love!

I am Tia Ballard a State Commissioned Wedding Officiant who presides over weddings in Virginia and North Carolina. A true Georgia girl born and raised in my absolute favorite place, Savannah. Telling love stories is my Jam. My belief it that marriage builds families that build strong communities. Love is our most powerful resource and belongs to ALL of us.

I am an ice cream snob, an earring fanatic, and I love all things Coming to America. Watching Curb your Enthusiasm is my favorite pastime!

Living and loving in Richmond, VA but I can tell your love story wherever your imagination takes you.

Serving Virginia and North Carolina! Richmond, VA, 23225
Location of (Hello Love)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding