About Twinbrook Floral Design

Your wedding the way you've always dreamed it.

When we started Twinbrook Floral Design in Fairfax, Virginia twenty years ago, we knew we were not going to be just another florist. We have a strong passion for the artistic power of flowers and how they can turn any wedding into a stunning unforgettable moment. We’ve built our reputation by thinking outside the box to help over 3,000 couples bring their unique concepts and styles to life.

We offer a gorgeous selection of bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, floral cake decorations, wedding ceremony flowers and centerpieces handcrafted by our talented wedding designers. We also offer a wide array of exceptional rental props such as vases, columns, artificial trees, arches, chuppahs, and so much more.

Our wedding team has over 100 years of combined experience and they pride themselves on being able to fully realize the visions of our couples while respecting their investment. Whether your wedding is a spring, summer, fall or winter event, simple or elaborate, rustic or traditional – we can design the perfect floral touches to provide you with your wedding the way you’ve always dreamed it.

So, please browse our online galleries and schedule a complementary consultation with one of our talented wedding consultants today!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Non-Floral (6)
Chuppah Decor (5)
Event Design (1)
Artificial (1)

We used Twinbrook Floral for our wedding this past Saturday, December 16th and I cannot express enough how absolutely incredible all arrangements were. They created our ceremony arrangements, all centerpieces, bouquets, boutineers and corsages and all of them were stunning. We worked specifically with Tonya, who from the beginning, was very receptive and open to our ideas. She gave tips and advice on how to make our ideas come to life. We went with a Christmas themed wedding and she knew just the right touch’s to pull it all together. She helped me pull in personal touches as well, which meant a lot to me and many family members. I loved every second of working with Tonya and Twinbrook and will absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Lauren and Adam, 12/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Very professional and very responsive.

Profile Picture Mary, 12/16/17, 1 Review

19 Photos

Event Arrangement

30 Photos

5 ENDORSEMENTS
I love working with these guys. They are EASY to work with (I can't say that enough) and super accommodating to my clients. They hear what the client is looking for and always over-deliver. I don't hesitate in recommending them every chance I get, they are my go-to florist! :)

We love working with Twinbrook, their professionalism and brilliant design makes our clients happy!

Working with Twinbrook Florist was a great experience! They beautifully translated ideas, colors and theme into incredible floral arrangements. They were so accommodating for our clients and willing to work with them to help ensure that their wedding vision becomes a reality. Les Classique Events will recommend Twinbrook Florists again to future clients and brides!

I have had the absolute pleasure of working with Twinbrook Florist on several of my events and their floral design is impeccable!! If you would like gorgeous, plentiful flowers with the ultimate design, then you should call Twinbrooke. The service is top notch and the best value for flowers that I have seen in my 14 years in the industry. I highly recommend Twinbrooke Florist for your wedding!

Events

9579 Braddock Rd, Fairfax, VA 22032   See On Map
703-978-3700 (phone)
Monday - Friday: 8AM-6PM Saturday: 9AM-5PM Sunday: 9AM-4PM
Twinbrook Floral Design is a wedding florist from Northern Virginia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Washington, DC, Virginia, and Maryland. Twinbrook Floral Design is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Northern Virginia wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in wedding flowers.