Tuxedo Junction

• Lisa Moran Ltd.
  • Brides By The Falls

11 Reviews for Tuxedo Junction

Katie · Married on 09/18/2015

I looked for months to rent navy blue tuxes and everyone told me the same thing, that we would have to buy navy suits. Then the day before a bridal show I walked in to Tuxedo Junction again and found out they just were about to release new navy tuxes, just in time for my wedding. We were going to be one of the first weddings to have them. I booked it and got the groom's tux for free. Then I went to the show the next day and spun the prize wheel and won a free tux for my dad as well! They treated all our guys well and gave my groom an extra shirt the day of, just incase.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Andria · Married on 10/17/2009

We were actually at the Beachwood location but whatever. They were very accomodating and flexible. One of our groomsmen came in the morning of the wedding and went straight there to pick up his tux. They had everything ready at 9:30 AM and he was on his way on time. Everyone looked great and the price was fairly competitive, color selection was what did it for us. The fact that they match David's Bridal BM dresses was awesome! Other places we looked only had 1 or 2 shades of the color I was looking to match (Apple). Great service and not pushy!

Sent on 11/12/2009

Jessica · Married on 05/30/2009

Employees are always helpful, great customer service, super fast follow through with details. Overall an EXCELLENT experience.

Sent on 07/25/2009

• 12878 Pearl Rd Strongsville, 44136 See on map
    Sun 12:00 - 5:00 Monday - Friday 12:00 - 8:00 Saturday 10:00 - 5:00
    Location of (Tuxedo Junction)