27 George Street, Holyoke, MA 01040 Map · Phone number

About True Vintage by Jade Interiors

True Vintage was created after many years of collecting and decorating with Vintage Decor. My sister and I have a love for mixing New, Restyled, and Vintage Decor to make our homes reflect our personal style.

We have been shop openers known for our beautiful vignettes and stunning window displays. I have been an Accredited Staging Professional ( ASP), since 2007 through the International Association of Home Staging Professionals ( IAHSP). I am the owner of Jade Interiors and throughout the years have run a successful Real Estate Staging Co., Home Decor shop, and serviced private clients Interior Decorating needs.

Our style mix has been sought after and requested at many special events and from these request we started STYLING and STAGING EVENTS such as weddings, bridal showers, graduation parties, photo shoots, retirement parties, etc. So True Vintage was born ...a way for brides, event planners to have Vintage Decor to style their event without having to purchase items that you may not need or want in the future.

True Vintage also offers Styling Services to help make your event remain in your memories for years to come. Contact us at 413-204-4777 or via email at jadeinteriors16@gmail.com. Follow our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/jadeinteriors16.

Follow True Vintage by Jade Interiors on

0a4f88597cd4b8b2 sarsweetheartoverhead
True Vintage by Jade Interiors
Table Decor for Autumn Wedding features our birch flickering flameless candles, our small lanterns,...
Beautiful bridal bouquet in a loose natural design.
Beautiful bridal bouquet in a loose natural design.
Our most rented decor item...You are my Happily ever After photo/seat arrangement holder.
Beautiful floral garland
Beautiful floral garland
Gold Trees dripping with crystals and fairy lights add a subtle shimmer.
Gold Trees dripping with crystals and fairy lights add a subtle shimmer.
Our adorable mini white metal lanterns, 16 available.
Our adorable mini white metal lanterns, 16 available.
Wooden Slabs, mason jars, and metal lanterns.
Wooden Slabs, mason jars, and metal lanterns.
Our vintage mantel with fresh
Cooper Arbor
Cooper Arbor
HeadTable
HeadTable
Vintage Plates to mix and match , add color and texture to your decor.
Vintage Plates to mix and match , add color and texture to your decor.
Large lantern card holder with fairy lights, Gifts and Cards sign.
Large lantern card holder with fairy lights, Gifts and Cards sign.
Welcome to Our Wedding Sign, the perfect way to greet your guest and our old vintage door will set...
Beautiful florals.
Photoholder/Seating Chart
Photoholder/Seating Chart
Cardholder
Cardholder
Large Vintage Chalkboard used by our clients as a table seating chart.
Large Vintage Chalkboard used by our clients as a table seating chart.
Large metal urns with damask flickering flameless candles styled for Winter Wedding aisle markers
Chair chalkboard with old vintage chairs circa 1880

True Vintage by Jade Interiors 5
True Vintage by Jade Interiors 6
True Vintage by Jade Interiors 7

Nancy Briere · Married on 09/06/2019

Couldn't have asked for more!

Wonderful experience. Laurie was so patient with us in all of our questions. She was so professional and helpful. Such a burden was lifted knowing that she was working her magic in the background!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Pg Harrell · Married on 05/25/2019

DIY Wedding Heaven

Laurie is a very flexible and professional business woman!

The website is neat and the items are even more lovely in person.

I was having a short notice wedding but I wish I had more time to browse and rent more items.

They were so unique and worth every penny.

In hindsight I would have hired her for her styling services in addition to renting a couple items.

I will recommend True Vintage to all my local friends with upcoming events 😊

Sent on 06/03/2019

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2018

Laurie is a pleasure to work with! She is easy going and has a great eye for design. She came highly recommended by friends and family and I will always recommend her for anyone’s decorating needs. I plan on using True Vintage by Jade Interiors for future events.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Award

True Vintage by Jade Interiors FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Photo booth, Signage, Trinkets, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Glassware, Linens