True Vintage by Jade Interiors Reviews

13 | Holyoke, MA

13 Reviews for True Vintage by Jade Interiors

• Jessica

Jessica French · Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful, professional and elegant.

Jade interiors went above and beyond for my wedding. It’s was a great experience working with Laurie. She is creative and brings your vision to light.

Sent on 10/27/2019

True Vintage by Jade Interiors's reply:

Thank you Jess, it was a pleasure working with you , you were a dream bride, and I loved seeing your vision come together!
  • Katie

Katie Place · Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding Rentals

Laurie was amazing to work with. She had a number of really great pieces that we were able to rent from her. Pricing was reasonable and pick up and drop off were easy!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Lisa · Married on 09/28/2019

She made it so easy (and gorgeous)

Laurie was great to work with, she made everything so easy. Her pricing was very fair and she truly exceeded my expectations and brought my dreams to reality. We rented a wooden chalkboard for a welcome and she went above and beyond on the drawing. So adorable. We received so many compliments on the decor. I didn't need to do anything day of.

Sent on 11/07/2019

True Vintage by Jade Interiors's reply:

Thank you Lisa, it was so much fun working with you on your wedding. So happy for you and thank you for letting us be a part of beautiful day!

Nancy Briere · Married on 09/06/2019

Couldn't have asked for more!

Wonderful experience. Laurie was so patient with us in all of our questions. She was so professional and helpful. Such a burden was lifted knowing that she was working her magic in the background!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Pg Harrell · Married on 05/25/2019

DIY Wedding Heaven

Laurie is a very flexible and professional business woman!

The website is neat and the items are even more lovely in person.

I was having a short notice wedding but I wish I had more time to browse and rent more items.

They were so unique and worth every penny.

In hindsight I would have hired her for her styling services in addition to renting a couple items.

I will recommend True Vintage to all my local friends with upcoming events 😊

Sent on 06/03/2019

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2018

Laurie is a pleasure to work with! She is easy going and has a great eye for design. She came highly recommended by friends and family and I will always recommend her for anyone’s decorating needs. I plan on using True Vintage by Jade Interiors for future events.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Janine · Married on 07/22/2017

Laurie at Jade Interiors provided, for my daughters wedding, exactly what we needed to put the finishing touches on her vintage wedding!
    Laurie's rentals (Jade Interiors) were very affordable. Laurie was professional and made herself available to me so I could get the rentals on short notice. The vintage black boards gave the wedding venue that extra touch.
    Thank you!!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Meghan · Married on 06/30/2017

Laurie, of Jade Interiors, was absolutely amazing!! I cannot say enough about how beautifully she styled my bridal shower this April. Her attention to detail was impeccable. Laurie made my vision a reality. I was completely blown away!! Laurie was easy to work with, receptive of my ideas and always got back to me in a timely fashion. Laurie will be an amazing asset to your event . I cannot praise Jade Interiors enough. I highly recommend Laurie at Jade Interiors to style your event. Contact her immediately, you will not regret it!!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Kathy · Married on 06/03/2017

I contacted Laurie to ask her what she had available for rustic decor for my daughter's wedding. She sent me photos and because I only needed a few items, I purchased a wooden frame that held at least 16 photos which was placed on our guestbook table, and a beautiful waxed battery operated pillar candle we used on the cake table. Laurie was a pleasure to work with, prices are extremely reasonable (only $18 for the two items rented), and she was very accommodating for pick up and drop off times. If you follow Laurie on Facebook, you will see that she is constantly adding new inventory. She even purchased from me the brand new white lanterns we used for centerpieces at my daughter's wedding. I wish I had heard about Laurie sooner before I had already paid full price for other items elsewhere. You will not be disappointed with Laurie and True Vintage by Jade Interiors.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Cecilia · Married on 05/20/2017

Jade Interiors did an amazing job decorating my wedding. I had a vision and was nervous handing it over to someone but it was executed just as i envisioned.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Erika · Married on 05/20/2017

Everything looked amazing! Just what we wanted and very elegant!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/24/2018

True Vintage Rentals is a great alternative when looking for decorations for a wedding! My daughter was married at The Red Barn at Hampshire College on September 22, 2018 and the decorations we rented were perfect for the venue! Early in the planning we started to go each session of the Brimfield Fair and quickly realized we could rent the things we needed for very little cost and we didn't have to worry about what we were going to do with the items after the wedding! Laurie was great to work with and was always notifying us of new items she had available for rent. She had some great ideas and was very enthusiastic!! If you are planning a wedding I strongly encourage you to contact her.

Sent on 10/14/2018

True Vintage by Jade Interiors's reply:

Thank you Jen, it was a pleasure working with you and your daughter Kyla, loved seeing how you decorated with our Vintage items. Thanks for helping us spread the word about renting rather then buying. Best of luck to you and your family with future endeavors.

Dawn · Married on 08/11/2017

Was very easy to work with and accomodating as far as pick up and drop off. Would recommend to a friend.

Sent on 12/27/2017