Aliber's Bridal

Greenfield, MA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Aliber’s Bridal was opened in Greenfield in 1920 by the Aliber family. It has remained a downtown destination for brides and customers needing formalwear for over 90 years. In 2010, the business was purchased by Cristen L. Rosinski, who made renovations to bring a new contemporary look to the salon.

Aliber's is one of the only full service bridal salons in the area, offering a complete selection of bridal gowns, mother's gowns, bridesmaids and social occasion gowns, and tuxedos PLUS prom and cruisewear! With two seamstresses on staff with over 90 years combined experience, we will make sure that your entire party looks their best on your wedding day. We even offer complimentary adjustments to all tux rentals! Need that special cake topper, or guest book? We can do that. We've got a full selection of accessories, jewelry, shoes, veils, and headpieces to make sure you are beautiful from start to finish! And if that wasn't enough, we can also sit down and help you choose invitations, too! Looking for a photographer, venue, or floral designer? Take a look at our preferred vendors section here, or ask us! We will be happy to point you in the right direction.

Service is our number one priority, and that's something you won't find at the big box stores. Why sacrifice a personal relationship with your consultant, and a great price on a wedding gown? You don't have to. Just come see us!

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100
$100 - $199
$200 - $299

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.7

• Miaya
    Miaya G. Getting married on 11/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Better than I could have imagined!

I first met Cristen through a friend in the late 2000’s and shortly after Cristen purchased Aliber’s, I began modeling wedding dresses at runway shows and photoshoots. I fell in love with “the one” over and over during that time. Fast forward over a decade and when I began planning my own wedding I knew there was only one place I was going to shop for my wedding dress, Aliber’s Bridal. That may seem obvious, but it required a little more planning that calling and making an appointment since I currently live nearly 1,200 miles away. Cristen and her entire team were more than accommodating in scheduling my VIB experience while I would be home visiting family. I was quite nervous about trying on dresses since I had worn so many in the past, but Cristen assured me that with a little patience and openness, she had no doubt I would find “the (actual) one.” After trying on nearly a dozen dresses (and a jumpsuit), I only had two dresses on my “yes rack” and began to get discouraged again that I wouldn’t fall in love that day. We went back to the first of those dresses that I had tried on and when Cristen placed that veil and tiara on my head, I knew I had finally found THE ONE. That feeling is indescribable but so unbelievably magical. I can’t imagine a better experience! Thank you so much Cristen and Alexa!
  • Kate
    Kate G. Getting married on 10/09/2022

Top notch bridal salon

Cristen and her team are the best at what they do! So helpful, kind and friendly. They make everyone feel welcome.
  • Kylie
    Kylie J. Getting married on 09/17/2022

Easiest Decision Ever

Cristen and her team made wedding dress shopping so easy and FUN! From being open to mine and my entire bride tribes requests and questions they made finding the perfect dress a fun and memorable experience.
    They had so many different styles of dresses to make sure I truly knew what I wanted.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Four Wings Photography LLC Four Wings Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

The ladies at Aliber's take special care of all the various brides that visit their Greenfield storefront. I've really enjoy seeing all the current styles they have at bridal show runways. If you're looking for a gown and people who really care/listen to their clients needs; make sure you check out Aliber's Bridal http://www.alibersbridal.com/

Centennial House B&B and Event Center Centennial House B&B and Event Center Hotel Weddings

Aliber's is THE place to go in our area for beautiful gowns, bridal party attire and mother-of-the-bride outfits. We'd love to showcase their gowns at our venue for YOUR wedding!

Floral Affairs Floral Affairs Wedding Florists

I'm going to write this review as a past Bride of Aliber's Bridal...there are not enough wonderful things that I can say about the owner, Cristen...the first day I went in to find my dress...I struggled...see I'm not really overweight...but I'm a Mom of many boys who took away that size 4 body. Cristen had a way to just look right at me and know what would look perfect on me....what a relief that was!! I'm sure that it was pretty easy for her since she always carries the best gowns in her store. Cristen, also helped me figure out how I was going to dress all of our 8 boys!! That was not a small task! Then to top it off...she helped me set up the wedding reception, she also helped me get ready and did my hair!! I think that is the best thing about finding the perfect wedding vendor for you...they are not in your life for that one day but hopefully for a lifetime...I know that as my kids go to Prom, and as they grow older and start to plan weddings of their own...I will be bringing them to Aliber's Bridal to see Cristen as she has become a great friend to our family and I know that they will get the best service and being wearing the best attire.

18 Federal St Greenfield, 01301
Location of (Aliber's Bridal)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding