18 Federal St, Greenfield, MA 01301 Map · Phone number

About Aliber's Bridal

Aliber’s Bridal was opened in Greenfield in 1920 by the Aliber family. It has remained a downtown destination for brides and customers needing formalwear for over 90 years. In 2010, the business was purchased by Cristen L. Rosinski, who made renovations to bring a new contemporary look to the salon.

Aliber's is one of the only full service bridal salons in the area, offering a complete selection of bridal gowns, mother's gowns, bridesmaids and social occasion gowns, and tuxedos PLUS prom and cruisewear! With two seamstresses on staff with over 90 years combined experience, we will make sure that your entire party looks their best on your wedding day. We even offer complimentary adjustments to all tux rentals! Need that special cake topper, or guest book? We can do that. We've got a full selection of accessories, jewelry, shoes, veils, and headpieces to make sure you are beautiful from start to finish! And if that wasn't enough, we can also sit down and help you choose invitations, too! Looking for a photographer, venue, or floral designer? Take a look at our preferred vendors section here, or ask us! We will be happy to point you in the right direction.

Service is our number one priority, and that's something you won't find at the big box stores. Why sacrifice a personal relationship with your consultant, and a great price on a wedding gown? You don't have to. Just come see us!

Follow Aliber's Bridal on

Aliber's Bridal 3
  • Taryn

Taryn · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Bridal Shop

While thinking about everything I had to do while planning my wedding, finding a dress was the one task that I dreaded. I found Alibers at a wedding expo and instantly was attracted to the energy and upbeat nature of their employees. Although I had told myself I wasn't going to find "the dress" the first time I visited their shop, I ended up finding the perfect gown (despite the fact I had zero clue what I was looking for) for my big day on my very first time looking. Being such an indecisive and often insecure woman, my mother and I remained open-minded and the way the girls at Alibers treated me was truly unbelievable. I got honest feedback, my concerns were listened to and handled appropriately, and my appointment was laid-back and fun. (Nothing at all like I had envisioned this process!) I was given my options with no sales pressure which is very refreshing. As soon as I said "yes to the dress", I felt like the staff at Alibers made it their mission to make me feel like a princess and always made me feel prioritized. All of their customer service- from their willingness/ availability to answer questions and concerns, to their little, personal touches that make each bride feel as though they are a member of their family- I simply cannot recommend (or thank) them enough.

Aliber's Bridal 4
    Aliber's Bridal 5
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 08/18/2018

I said Yes to the dress!

The team at Aliber’s is great! I went in knowing what dress I wanted and they helped make that possible. Alexa was wonderful helping me feel confident while trying on different styles and made sure the transition was flawless. I said YES to the dress and left in love! And it just so happens, my mom got her dress there too. Thank you ladies so very much!

Hannah

Tiffanie · Married on 07/20/2018

Aliber's was an amazing boutique to work with! They were caring, patient, and professional as I tediously tried on wedding dresses. Their care and love clearly goes into everything they do. Once I finally picked out my gown, they were incredible with customizing it to exactly what I wanted! The extra details they added to my gown gave it that extra glow and uniqueness I was looking for. They were flexible with working with my budget and the look I was searching for. Upon going back for my final dress fitting / pickup they were extremely comforting when we soon realized that I lost weight. My dress needed an emergency fix and my seamstress, Elaine, was quick to fix it and ease my worries! Again, I can not say enough about this beautiful and caring boutique. I went to many others before deciding on Aliber's. I could not have imagined a better place to buy my wedding gown.

Aliber's Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Four Wings Photography LLC
    Four Wings Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

The ladies at Aliber's take special care of all the various brides that visit their Greenfield storefront. I've really enjoy seeing all the current styles they have at bridal show runways. If you're looking for a gown and people who really care/listen to their clients needs; make sure you check out Aliber's Bridal http://www.alibersbridal.com/

• Centennial House B&B and Event Center
    Centennial House B&B and Event Center Hotel Weddings

Aliber's is THE place to go in our area for beautiful gowns, bridal party attire and mother-of-the-bride outfits. We'd love to showcase their gowns at our venue for YOUR wedding!

• Floral Affairs
    Floral Affairs Wedding Florists

I'm going to write this review as a past Bride of Aliber's Bridal...there are not enough wonderful things that I can say about the owner, Cristen...the first day I went in to find my dress...I struggled...see I'm not really overweight...but I'm a Mom of many boys who took away that size 4 body. Cristen had a way to just look right at me and know what would look perfect on me....what a relief that was!! I'm sure that it was pretty easy for her since she always carries the best gowns in her store. Cristen, also helped me figure out how I was going to dress all of our 8 boys!! That was not a small task! Then to top it off...she helped me set up the wedding reception, she also helped me get ready and did my hair!! I think that is the best thing about finding the perfect wedding vendor for you...they are not in your life for that one day but hopefully for a lifetime...I know that as my kids go to Prom, and as they grow older and start to plan weddings of their own...I will be bringing them to Aliber's Bridal to see Cristen as she has become a great friend to our family and I know that they will get the best service and being wearing the best attire.

• 18 Federal St Greenfield, 01301 See on map