18 Federal St, Greenfield, MA 01301 Map · Phone number

About Aliber's Bridal

Aliber’s Bridal was opened in Greenfield in 1920 by the Aliber family. It has remained a downtown destination for brides and customers needing formalwear for over 90 years. In 2010, the business was purchased by Cristen L. Rosinski, who made renovations to bring a new contemporary look to the salon.

Aliber's is one of the only full service bridal salons in the area, offering a complete selection of bridal gowns, mother's gowns, bridesmaids and social occasion gowns, and tuxedos PLUS prom and cruisewear! With two seamstresses on staff with over 90 years combined experience, we will make sure that your entire party looks their best on your wedding day. We even offer complimentary adjustments to all tux rentals! Need that special cake topper, or guest book? We can do that. We've got a full selection of accessories, jewelry, shoes, veils, and headpieces to make sure you are beautiful from start to finish! And if that wasn't enough, we can also sit down and help you choose invitations, too! Looking for a photographer, venue, or floral designer? Take a look at our preferred vendors section here, or ask us! We will be happy to point you in the right direction.

Service is our number one priority, and that's something you won't find at the big box stores. Why sacrifice a personal relationship with your consultant, and a great price on a wedding gown? You don't have to. Just come see us!

Follow Aliber's Bridal on

ABlogo2white
Anneliese

70 Reviews for Aliber's Bridal

Jess · Getting married on 11/13/2021

Dress shopping in a fun, relaxed environment!

Amazing experience. I felt like I was in good hands the moment I walked in. I went in having a good idea what I was looking for and the stylist wasn’t pushy to pick something else. I did try on everything that was suggested and it was a lot of fun! I was unsure if I wanted to buy a veil or accessories that day and my stylist totally understood and encouraged me to just play around and see what I liked and have fun with it. Even tried on a Megan Markle crown (so much bling!) There was one other bride looking for her dress there but I still felt like I had enough personal attention and privacy. It was my one and only dress shopping trip and I’m so happy it was at Alibers!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Aliber's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing this Jess! Your dress looks even better now that it's come in your size - we love it so much on you! Thank you for trusting us with your journey!
  • Katherine

Katherine C. · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing experience

Kristen really listened to me and found my perfect dress. She also catered to all my girls that came with me to pick out my dress. Highly recommend you see her for your dream wedding gown.

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 06/29/2019

I said Yes to the dress!

The team at Aliber’s is great! I went in knowing what dress I wanted and they helped make that possible. Alexa was wonderful helping me feel confident while trying on different styles and made sure the transition was flawless. I said YES to the dress and left in love! And it just so happens, my mom got her dress there too. Thank you ladies so very much!

Hannah

Sent on 02/24/2019

Aliber's Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    Under $100
    $100 - $199
    $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Rentals
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• Four Wings Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

The ladies at Aliber's take special care of all the various brides that visit their Greenfield storefront. I've really enjoy seeing all the current styles they have at bridal show runways. If you're looking for a gown and people who really care/listen to their clients needs; make sure you check out Aliber's Bridal http://www.alibersbridal.com/

• Centennial House B&B and Event Center Hotel Weddings

Aliber's is THE place to go in our area for beautiful gowns, bridal party attire and mother-of-the-bride outfits. We'd love to showcase their gowns at our venue for YOUR wedding!

• Floral Affairs Wedding Florists

I'm going to write this review as a past Bride of Aliber's Bridal...there are not enough wonderful things that I can say about the owner, Cristen...the first day I went in to find my dress...I struggled...see I'm not really overweight...but I'm a Mom of many boys who took away that size 4 body. Cristen had a way to just look right at me and know what would look perfect on me....what a relief that was!! I'm sure that it was pretty easy for her since she always carries the best gowns in her store. Cristen, also helped me figure out how I was going to dress all of our 8 boys!! That was not a small task! Then to top it off...she helped me set up the wedding reception, she also helped me get ready and did my hair!! I think that is the best thing about finding the perfect wedding vendor for you...they are not in your life for that one day but hopefully for a lifetime...I know that as my kids go to Prom, and as they grow older and start to plan weddings of their own...I will be bringing them to Aliber's Bridal to see Cristen as she has become a great friend to our family and I know that they will get the best service and being wearing the best attire.

• 18 Federal St Greenfield, 01301 See on map
    Location of (Aliber's Bridal)