1 Open Square Way, Holyoke, MA 01040 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Pearl Bridal Boutique

Pearl Bridal Boutique specializes in today's cosmopolitan brides. We are a full service bridal salon dedicated to making your gown shopping experience fun, easy, and memorable. Pearl carries exclusive dress designers and artisan head pieces and veils. It will be our pleasure to give you the white glove treatment in helping you select the gown of your dreams.

• Casablanca Bridal

74 Reviews for Pearl Bridal Boutique

• Suzie

Suzie K. · Married on 10/11/2020

Amazing Experience

Ryan and the team at Pearl are amazing! I was nervous about trying on dresses as a plus size bride, but Ryan made me feel so comfortable throughout the entire visit. I gave her ideas of styles and details I like, and she absolutely nailed it. The third dress I tried on was the one! Ryan's expertise is on point, and her eye for detail is wonderful. The quality and selection of gowns is stunning. We ended up getting our bridesmaid dresses there as well. Ryan was always quick to respond to emails and any and all questions I had. Covid hit right as my dress arrived in the shop, but she was in constant communication with me on where things stood. They were quick to adapt to COVID safety procedures once things started to open up again. Athan in alterations is phenomenal; he worked wonders on my dress after I lost 70 pounds! He is a true miracle worker (thank you!). Everyone at Pearl is such a delight to work with, I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/12/2020

Katherine · Married on 06/19/2020

So awesome!

Pearl Bridal was so great to work with! From the first time we went in the store they made us feel so welcome, and made me feel so beautiful in each and every dress. During the Covid pandemic, they called us very early on to advise we pick up my dress so that if the store did close I would not be without my dress if we chose to keep our original wedding date. The staff were incredibly responsive via phone and email and were kind and accommodating if I brought people with me to watch me trey on my dress (not sure how this will now be impacted by Covid). I would definitely highly recommend them! Their tailor Athan was incredible as well, he even tailored my dress during the pandemic and stored it at his house so that I could still have it ready for my wedding. He was also very responsive and even fit my sister in to have her bridesmaids dress hemmed with very short notice when we decided to still go ahead with our wedding. Would highly recommend him as well!

Sent on 06/22/2020
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 07/20/2019

Didn’t need to go anywhere else!

I found my perfect gown at Pearl! The shop is cozy and pretty, the staff was sweet, and the selection was amazing. I came in with a budget, and Brittany found everything I was looking for in one dress, UNDER budget. My wedding was last week and I’ve been getting endless compliments on my dream dress!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Pearl Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Shoes
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
    9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Annually
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

2 Real Weddings

• Tanya Costigan Events Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner, I love love love working with Ryan and Pearl Bridal Boutique. Her dresses are always amazing and she's super helpful. The store is clean and sparkly and beautiful. Highly recommended.

• Mill 1 at Open Square Historic Weddings

Pearl Bridal is the best Bridal Boutique in Massachusetts! Ryan is a pleasure to work with!

• Forget me not Florist Wedding Florists

Ryan and her team of amazing talent are always pleasure to work with! Her personal attention to detail and perfection are clearly the reason her bridal boutique is a huge success. If you are looking for a local business that has great personal customer service Pearl Bridal Boutique is the shop for you.

• 1 Open Square Way Holyoke, 01040 See on map
    Location of (Pearl Bridal Boutique)