1 Open Square Way, Holyoke, MA 01040 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Pearl Bridal Boutique

Pearl Bridal Boutique specializes in today's cosmopolitan brides. We are a full service bridal salon dedicated to making your gown shopping experience fun, easy, and memorable. Pearl carries exclusive dress designers and artisan head pieces and veils. It will be our pleasure to give you the white glove treatment in helping you select the gown of your dreams.

PicturesofPearl009

Pearl Bridal Boutique 5
Pearl Bridal Boutique 6
Pearl Bridal Boutique 7

Holly · Married on 08/04/2018

I bought my wedding dress from Pearl and I had a great experience! Their shop is in one of the renovated old mills in Holyoke, and its just beautiful. They have a huge selection of dresses of all different styles. I worked with several different consultants and they were all so helpful and professional. And I loved their tailor, he was amazing! I had a great experience, I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Jen · Married on 07/07/2018

My experience with Pearl Bridal still seems like a fairy tale. The communication leading up to my first, private appointment was super clear and easy. When we got there, the space was so unique and classy; it really helped shape the experience. Ryan helped me find a dream dress within 20 minutes which was not the goal, but I’m positive that her expertise on bridal gowns and styles and the way they fit certain bodies helped the process feel seamless! The prices were surprisingly all under my budget, and I didn't have to think twice when searching for a veil at the same place. I didn't know I would end up with a blush dress, but they somehow knew I would eventually end up with one!

Every time I visited Pearl Bridal for a fitting or when searching for accessories, it just all felt so easy and fun. I don’t think this happens everywhere, and I’ve already recommended this boutique to so many friends, family members, and clients. Once I found the dress at Pearl Bridal, everything else fell into place. It was a dream experience that I’ll never forget!

Sent on 07/27/2018
    Pearl Bridal Boutique 8
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/23/2018

This was my first wedding dress appointment ever. Luckily my schedule allowed for me to have a weekday appointment, so it was just the owner Ryan, me, and one of my bridesmaids who could make it. It was a relaxing experience and after showing Ryan my Pinterest, she knew exactly what dresses for me to try. Anything I asked, she was more than happy to find for me and answer any question. I was comfortable in the shop and with Ryan pretty much seeing everything I have, lol and that is saying a lot. One dress in particular stood out to me on display in the front window and was not anything I thought would look that great on me, but I fell in love and I just knew it was the right dress. Ryan was not pushy or providing opinions, other than simply agreeing with my thoughts and affirming how I felt about the dresses, as well as what alterations will be best, along with making sure the gowns supported my chest and were flattering on my shape. I remember gown shopping for prom and other formal events and feeling like the staff were a bit overbearing and telling me what I should go with. Ryan was far from that and also stayed right within my budget too. Also- the boutique itself is gorgeous and I really enjoyed the ambiance, as did my bridesmaid. My little ring bearer even came for the fun! I am so glad I chose to go to Pearl Bridal first (such smooth sailing), and am excited for when it comes in and to have it altered for the big day- what an amazing wedding gown! Thank you Ryan!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Pearl Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months, 9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Annually
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Tanya Costigan Events
    Tanya Costigan Events Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner, I love love love working with Ryan and Pearl Bridal Boutique. Her dresses are always amazing and she's super helpful. The store is clean and sparkly and beautiful. Highly recommended.

• Mill 1 at Open Square
    Mill 1 at Open Square Rooftop Weddings

Pearl Bridal is the best Bridal Boutique in Massachusetts! Ryan is a pleasure to work with!

• Forget me not Florist
    Forget me not Florist Wedding Florists

Ryan and her team of amazing talent are always pleasure to work with! Her personal attention to detail and perfection are clearly the reason her bridal boutique is a huge success. If you are looking for a local business that has great personal customer service Pearl Bridal Boutique is the shop for you.

• 1 Open Square Way Holyoke, 01040 See on map