Pearl Bridal Boutique Reviews

Pearl Bridal Boutique 6
Pearl Bridal Boutique 7
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 07/20/2019

Didn’t need to go anywhere else!

I found my perfect gown at Pearl! The shop is cozy and pretty, the staff was sweet, and the selection was amazing. I came in with a budget, and Brittany found everything I was looking for in one dress, UNDER budget. My wedding was last week and I’ve been getting endless compliments on my dream dress!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Pearl Bridal Boutique 8
    Pearl Bridal Boutique 9
    Pearl Bridal Boutique 10
  • Jodi

Jodi Groper · Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect dress, Amazing Experience

I had a wonderful experience with Pearl Bridal for finding my perfect wedding dress. Ryan was very patient and accommodating throughout the whole process. I went there with the frail hope of finding a dress at the first boutique I went to and I ended up going with the first dress I tried on! It was literally the only detail of the entire wedding planning journey that I did not second guess or doubt for a second. The follow up of fittings and alterations went very smoothly- everything came out perfect! Thank you again Pearl!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Pearl Bridal Boutique 11
    Pearl Bridal Boutique 12
    Pearl Bridal Boutique 13

Holly · Married on 08/04/2018

I bought my wedding dress from Pearl and I had a great experience! Their shop is in one of the renovated old mills in Holyoke, and its just beautiful. They have a huge selection of dresses of all different styles. I worked with several different consultants and they were all so helpful and professional. And I loved their tailor, he was amazing! I had a great experience, I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Jen · Married on 07/07/2018

My experience with Pearl Bridal still seems like a fairy tale. The communication leading up to my first, private appointment was super clear and easy. When we got there, the space was so unique and classy; it really helped shape the experience. Ryan helped me find a dream dress within 20 minutes which was not the goal, but I’m positive that her expertise on bridal gowns and styles and the way they fit certain bodies helped the process feel seamless! The prices were surprisingly all under my budget, and I didn't have to think twice when searching for a veil at the same place. I didn't know I would end up with a blush dress, but they somehow knew I would eventually end up with one!

Every time I visited Pearl Bridal for a fitting or when searching for accessories, it just all felt so easy and fun. I don’t think this happens everywhere, and I’ve already recommended this boutique to so many friends, family members, and clients. Once I found the dress at Pearl Bridal, everything else fell into place. It was a dream experience that I’ll never forget!

Sent on 07/27/2018
    Pearl Bridal Boutique 14
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/23/2018

This was my first wedding dress appointment ever. Luckily my schedule allowed for me to have a weekday appointment, so it was just the owner Ryan, me, and one of my bridesmaids who could make it. It was a relaxing experience and after showing Ryan my Pinterest, she knew exactly what dresses for me to try. Anything I asked, she was more than happy to find for me and answer any question. I was comfortable in the shop and with Ryan pretty much seeing everything I have, lol and that is saying a lot. One dress in particular stood out to me on display in the front window and was not anything I thought would look that great on me, but I fell in love and I just knew it was the right dress. Ryan was not pushy or providing opinions, other than simply agreeing with my thoughts and affirming how I felt about the dresses, as well as what alterations will be best, along with making sure the gowns supported my chest and were flattering on my shape. I remember gown shopping for prom and other formal events and feeling like the staff were a bit overbearing and telling me what I should go with. Ryan was far from that and also stayed right within my budget too. Also- the boutique itself is gorgeous and I really enjoyed the ambiance, as did my bridesmaid. My little ring bearer even came for the fun! I am so glad I chose to go to Pearl Bridal first (such smooth sailing), and am excited for when it comes in and to have it altered for the big day- what an amazing wedding gown! Thank you Ryan!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Rebecca · Married on 06/23/2018

Lots of dress options and amazing to work with! Would recommend them to any of my closest friends!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Dianna · Married on 05/12/2018

I am so grateful for Ryan. I was beyond frustrated and defeated finding a wedding dress until I walked into her shop. She made me feel so comfortable and helped me find the perfect dress. I never thought I would get that feeling when I put on a dress, but she made it happen! I couldn't be more grateful!

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Pearl Bridal Boutique 22
    Pearl Bridal Boutique 23
    Pearl Bridal Boutique 24

Lisa · Married on 02/03/2018

Pearl is the sweetest, classiest bridal shop around. Ryan is amazing, so in tune to a bride's needs/wants and her staff is well trained. The boutique is cozy and although there were two other brides there, it never felt busy. I had visited another shop earlier in the day and tried on probably 20 dresses, just being thrown at me all morning long. At Pearl, I gave them some direction, but she also pulled a dress she thought would look good on me. I only tried on 3 dresses (and fell in love with all 3, that's how beautiful their dresses are), and ended up picking the one she picked for me. Their selection is modern, elegant, and high quality. I also got my veil from Pearl (which was a long, cathedral veil) and they did a great job selecting a veil that complimented my dress. I did not get my dress altered there, so I can't speak to alterations. My experience (and my mom and mother in laws) were just second to none.

Sent on 03/07/2018

Chelsea · Married on 01/13/2018

I visited many bridal shops before going to Pearl Bridal and have to emphasize that all the negative parts of every other store (especially, that big-box store where everyone goes...) were non-existent at Pearl. Other shops were dirty, crowded, pushy, and made me feel bad about my size. I never once felt that way at Pearl. It is small, so you don't have to worry about trying on dresses in front of a ton of strangers. They offer plus sizes, they are kind and patient, and the employees have great senses of humor. You will pay a little more here because the dresses are top-notch, but it is totally worth it. I found a dress that fit my personality to a T and made me feel beautiful on my wedding day. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 01/25/2018
    Pearl Bridal Boutique 25
    Pearl Bridal Boutique 26
  • User7564888 · 1+ year ago

Wonderful Shop!

Working with Pearl Bridal was a great experience. Everyone was super nice and they worked hard to find a dress that I loved that was in my budget. Every fitting was a stress-free and exciting appointment. They didn't seem to mind when I came in to try it on in between fittings to see how the dress would go with various accessories/veil. The only downside was the alterations - the guy was very nice but my bustle broke less than an hour into the reception. He's an independent contractor, not an actual employee of Pearl, but it still was a disappointment. Overall, awesome bridal shop, I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • F

FILIPA · Married on 11/24/2017

Pearl Bridal Boutique exceeded my expectations thru my whole wedding dress process. I never felt pressured to buy anything, and when I needed some advice or opinions they were quick to offer it. My dress was absolutley beautiful and I was very pleased with the head piece and pins that I bought there. I was able to design my own veil... They also provided me with my wedding jewelry so it was very convient for me to purchase everything at the same place. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/20/2009

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

After visiting about 3 other bridal stores, I was so excited to find my dress at Pearl Bridal Boutique. The store is beautiful styled with tons of dresses and accessories. The woman who worked with me listened to what I was interested in but also pulled a few other dresses she thought would look good on me. I ended up with something completely different than I thought I wanted and it was everything I could have hoped for in a wedding dress. I received so many compliments at my wedding on my dress and I would definitely recommend Pearl to any of my friends!!

Sent on 11/23/2017

Andrea · Married on 09/30/2017

Pearl is wonderful! A great selection of wedding dresses, friendly staff, and a personalized experience! They helped me find the perfect dress in under an hour!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Rachel · Married on 08/05/2017

Pearl is the cutest bridal shop and Ryan is the absolute best! I'm from the area but currently live in eastern mass. I shopped at one other boutique before coming to Pearl and had a positive experience but didn't find "the dress". When I walked in to Pearl, Ryan asked me what I was looking for and I told her about a dress I tried on that I liked for so many reason but it just wasn't quite right. She said "OMG we just got a dress in yesterday, let me go find it in the back, I think you'll love it." I kid you not, that was the dress I ended up buying! It was everything I was looking for and more! I couldn't be happier with my purchase and with my experience - highly recommended!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Brittany · Married on 07/15/2017

My wedding was on July 15th and I was 100% satisfied with my dress from Pearl. Ryan and her employees were so helpful to me throughout the process and I absolutely loved my dress! I got so many compliments about the dress too! Thank you Pearl Bridal Boutique!

Sent on 07/28/2017
  • Jenn and Brian

Jennifer · Married on 07/09/2016

I had a fantastic experience at Pearl when shopping for my wedding dress. When I was there, I felt like it was such a personal appointment and I got to try on dresses in a comfortable, relaxing environment. Ryan and her staff were incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. They were professional and suggested all different dresses to try until I found my perfect one! I would recommend Pearl bridal for anyone looking for a more personal wedding dress appointment!!

Sent on 04/19/2016

I had the best experience at Pearl! Being in the wedding industry, I knew I wanted to look for a dress at Pearl first because I knew they had the best selection, and would offer such a personal experience. I ended up buying a dress on my first visit and never looked anywhere else! Both Ryan and Cari were amazing to work with! Cari listened to exactly what I wanted, and picked out a few dresses that matched what I wanted, but she also let me look around at the selection myself and pick out what I liked! She only suggested dresses that stayed in my budget. She was so helpful and a huge part of the reason I found my dress! I had the same experience when I went in for a trunk show and bought my veil! I was so excited to go in for every fitting, and left feeling so happy every time. This bridal shop is the best in the area!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Brianne · Married on 05/29/2016

As an Event Consultant for Log Cabin & Delaney House who has recommended Ryan at Pearl for years to oh so many brides, it came as no surprise that my experience with Pearl Bridal was nothing less that perfection. From the moment I walked in the doors, my “wedding dress anxiety” completely disappeared. It was even fun! The boutique is modern and trendy and has a super cool industrial feel as it is located in an old mill space; so serene and cool & very inviting. Ryan’s (well, her whole staff’s) cheery disposition and patience made the whole experience start to finish so pleasant. I would do nothing differently, and will continue to recommend Pearl to every bride I know. Thank you!!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Kathryn · Married on 05/28/2016

I am the happiest girl alive! I just order my dream dress and I'm on cloud 9. Pearl Bridal is an amazing bridal boutique and would recommend this place a hundred times to anyone getting married. Ryan took such good care of me while I was there. I did not feel rushed or overwhelmed once! I showed her a bunch of pictures and told her what I liked and what I didn't like- also what my price range was. She pulled a bunch of dresses for me while I poked around and looked at some dresses too! I had such an amazing feeling the whole time I was there, it was honestly so special. All the dresses I tried on we're beautiful and exactly what I had told her I liked! I thought it was going to be hard to decide what dress- but once I put on my dress I knew it was the one! If you are dress shopping for your wedding, make and appointment here! You will get the experience that you deserve!! :) Thank you Ryan & Pearl Bridal! :)
    -One Happy Bride

Sent on 11/08/2015

Ashley · Married on 03/06/2016

Today I had an amazing experience at Pearl with Britney who was a tremendous help in making my final choice. She was so easy to work with and made the entire experience so enjoyable and stress free. I would highly recommend this place.

Sent on 03/07/2015

The girls were so helpful! I found a great dress they had on sale and the consultant was able to help me find the perfect accessories for it to make it more unique!! Worth the drive from the Capital Region of NY!!

Sent on 02/23/2016

Anna · Married on 08/29/2015

I love everything about Pearl Bridal! For such a small space, they truly have everything you could ask for. They will find perfect dresses for you to try on, and make sure you feel comfortable and like a true bride! The man who does the alterations there is also great, and he fixed my dress up exactly how I wanted! I would recommend Pearl Bridal for anyone looking for a unique bridal shopping experience.

Sent on 07/29/2015

Lisa · Married on 04/19/2015

Pearl Bridal Boutique was very helpful with all things wedding dress. I bought my dress here, but my wedding was down in Virginia. Everyone at Pearl was very helpful and flexible when scheduling my fittings since I had to come up from Virginia to do them. My uncle drove the dress down from Massachusetts a few days before the big day -- and Pearl packed my dress up so perfectly that even with eight layers of tulle, it somehow wasn't wrinkled after the seven hour drive.

Sent on 05/06/2015

Valerie · Married on 03/14/2015

I am very pleased that I went with my daughter to Pearl Bridal Boutique. The professionalism and attention to our wishes and variety of dresses was amazing. From the moment we walked in to the time we picked up the wedding dress they were great to work with. Thank you!!

Sent on 03/16/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/18/2014

I found my dream princess, over the top dress at Pearl Bridal Boutique! My sister previously went to Pearl to find her wedding dress so I of course had to look there first. It was only the third dress I tried on and I was blown away. They were able to keep my dress in a back room for months after it came in because I was having it altered. The altering is extra but it was 100% worth it! It was very easy to schedule fittings and when you arrive, you are given one on one attention. Couldn't say enough about how professional and friendly everyone was. I also went to one of their trunk shoes to buy gorgeous Haute Bride jewelry at a discount. My pictures came out stunning because of the dress and jewelry I purchased through Pearl! Thank you!

Sent on 12/10/2014