61 Reviews for Pearl Bridal Boutique

Bridesmaids (1)
Plus Size Gowns (1)
Sample Gowns (1)
61 Pearl Bridal Boutique Reviews

We went here for my daughter's wedding dress after a terrible experience @ a local well known store. I cannot believe the amazing experience, and service that we all had as a family. We were all included, and made to feel at ease. My daughter recieved the attentiveness that she deserved, and then some. The employee was amazing, & thoughtful. I wish I remembered her name. We all left feeling ecstatic; especially the bride to be! I would highly recommend Pearl Bridal Boutique!

Profile Picture Tracy, 10/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This was my first wedding dress appointment ever. Luckily my schedule allowed for me to have a weekday appointment, so it was just the owner Ryan, me, and one of my bridesmaids who could make it. It was a relaxing experience and after showing Ryan my Pinterest, she knew exactly what dresses for me to try. Anything I asked, she was more than happy to find for me and answer any question. I was comfortable in the shop and with Ryan pretty much seeing everything I have, lol and that is saying a lot. One dress in particular stood out to me on display in the front window and was not anything I thought would look that great on me, but I fell in love and I just knew it was the right dress. Ryan was not pushy or providing opinions, other than simply agreeing with my thoughts and affirming how I felt about the dresses, as well as what alterations will be best, along with making sure the gowns supported my chest and were flattering on my shape. I remember gown shopping for prom and other formal events and feeling like the staff were a bit overbearing and telling me what I should go with. Ryan was far from that and also stayed right within my budget too. Also- the boutique itself is gorgeous and I really enjoyed the ambiance, as did my bridesmaid. My little ring bearer even came for the fun! I am so glad I chose to go to Pearl Bridal first (such smooth sailing), and am excited for when it comes in and to have it altered for the big day- what an amazing wedding gown! Thank you Ryan!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Appts. Only, Bride

Pearl is the sweetest, classiest bridal shop around. Ryan is amazing, so in tune to a bride's needs/wants and her staff is well trained. The boutique is cozy and although there were two other brides there, it never felt busy. I had visited another shop earlier in the day and tried on probably 20 dresses, just being thrown at me all morning long. At Pearl, I gave them some direction, but she also pulled a dress she thought would look good on me. I only tried on 3 dresses (and fell in love with all 3, that's how beautiful their dresses are), and ended up picking the one she picked for me. Their selection is modern, elegant, and high quality. I also got my veil from Pearl (which was a long, cathedral veil) and they did a great job selecting a veil that complimented my dress. I did not get my dress altered there, so I can't speak to alterations. My experience (and my mom and mother in laws) were just second to none.

Profile Picture Lisa, 2/3/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils

I visited many bridal shops before going to Pearl Bridal and have to emphasize that all the negative parts of every other store (especially, that big-box store where everyone goes...) were non-existent at Pearl. Other shops were dirty, crowded, pushy, and made me feel bad about my size. I never once felt that way at Pearl. It is small, so you don't have to worry about trying on dresses in front of a ton of strangers. They offer plus sizes, they are kind and patient, and the employees have great senses of humor. You will pay a little more here because the dresses are top-notch, but it is totally worth it. I found a dress that fit my personality to a T and made me feel beautiful on my wedding day. Thanks for everything!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 1/13/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations

Pearl bridal boutique is an absolutely beautiful store and most of the employees are very friendly. I found the perfect dress for me in this store. However, I deducted a little bit off the score because the seamstress was quite rude to my friend during one of my fittings . Although the dress fit very well, the bustle kept coming undone. I would echo what some of the other reviewers have said and hear about having alterations done elsewhere. Otherwise, I would absolutely recommend this boutique for all shapes and sizes

Profile Picture Julie, 10/14/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns
4.3

At the time of my engagement I was living in Western Massachusetts. I was in love with Stella York dresses and Peal Bridal Boutique happened to carry them. I brought my mother, sisters, best friend, mother in-law to be, and sister in-law to be with me. The employees were all very nice and accommodating to our larger group. I found a dress in the first visit. It took approximately 7 months for the dress to come in. If you are going to go with this boutique, make sure you go well in advance of your wedding.

I also had my dress altered with the store seamster. He was very professional and nice to us. I had to go in for a first and second dress fitting and then had to pick up the dress. As I now live 3 hours away from the store, the hours were not the best for me. I had to take two days off from work to go to my fittings.

Profile Picture Heid, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Alterations

After visiting about 3 other bridal stores, I was so excited to find my dress at Pearl Bridal Boutique. The store is beautiful styled with tons of dresses and accessories. The woman who worked with me listened to what I was interested in but also pulled a few other dresses she thought would look good on me. I ended up with something completely different than I thought I wanted and it was everything I could have hoped for in a wedding dress. I received so many compliments at my wedding on my dress and I would definitely recommend Pearl to any of my friends!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/7/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Pearl is wonderful! A great selection of wedding dresses, friendly staff, and a personalized experience! They helped me find the perfect dress in under an hour!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/30/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Bride, Bridal Gowns

They helped me pick the perfect dress for my special wedding day!
Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Ingrid, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

Pearl is the cutest bridal shop and Ryan is the absolute best! I'm from the area but currently live in eastern mass. I shopped at one other boutique before coming to Pearl and had a positive experience but didn't find "the dress". When I walked in to Pearl, Ryan asked me what I was looking for and I told her about a dress I tried on that I liked for so many reason but it just wasn't quite right. She said "OMG we just got a dress in yesterday, let me go find it in the back, I think you'll love it." I kid you not, that was the dress I ended up buying! It was everything I was looking for and more! I couldn't be happier with my purchase and with my experience - highly recommended!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/5/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Veils

My wedding was on July 15th and I was 100% satisfied with my dress from Pearl. Ryan and her employees were so helpful to me throughout the process and I absolutely loved my dress! I got so many compliments about the dress too! Thank you Pearl Bridal Boutique!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/15/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Alterations

I got married in June and got my gown at Pearl and to this day I'm am so in love with it! Ryan is amazing and helped me find my perfect dress, I even had to go back a few times before I could commit. My only semi-negative experience was with the seamstress during my fitting. I felt my dress was too big and he tried to convince me otherwise and told me I wouldn't care on the day of my wedding. I called back a few days later and told them I couldn't get it off my mind. I went back and they took it in as I asked against their advice, but I am so happy I stuck with my gut. My dress fit like a glove on my wedding day and I felt beautiful and confident, as every bride should feel!!

Profile Picture Kristine, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridal Gowns

I was so blown away with the one on one experience I had here. It did help that I made my appointment first thing in the morning, on a friday (ladies take note!) but because of this, it was just me and my group in the store. I tried on numerous styles, and they zoned in very quickly on what I liked and kept me within my budget area. Within my appointment, I found "the one!"
I do suggest that if you're like me and you are not local, do not get your dress altered here. I'm a 9 hour drive and on a good day, a 200 dollar round trip flight back to the Holyoke area. I went in for my first dress alteration a little bloated and puffy from a recent vacation and the dress was much more snug. I insisted on not "relaxing the hips" but after much back and forth, i went with what the seamstress insisted. I also had the chest taken in and opted not for the added cups as I wanted the dress to fit snug against me, naturally without added padding. I went in for the second fitting and the shape of the dress was now altered, now extenuating my already large hips i was attempting to hide. The bust was still very lose, they suggested adding a second hook rather than taking it in more. Day of, the dress was big in all the places i said not to let it out, the chest was still not very snug and the second hook was never put in. They did however reverse the side of my sash which had been pinned on the wrong side just by me sending pictures which saved me another very expensive trip back to Holyoke. I think if I had opted to take it somewhere were I currently lived, I would have been able to go back more often for the fitting portion. The cost of the fitting was extremely reasonable.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/4/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a fantastic experience at Pearl when shopping for my wedding dress. When I was there, I felt like it was such a personal appointment and I got to try on dresses in a comfortable, relaxing environment. Ryan and her staff were incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. They were professional and suggested all different dresses to try until I found my perfect one! I would recommend Pearl bridal for anyone looking for a more personal wedding dress appointment!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the best experience at Pearl! Being in the wedding industry, I knew I wanted to look for a dress at Pearl first because I knew they had the best selection, and would offer such a personal experience. I ended up buying a dress on my first visit and never looked anywhere else! Both Ryan and Cari were amazing to work with! Cari listened to exactly what I wanted, and picked out a few dresses that matched what I wanted, but she also let me look around at the selection myself and pick out what I liked! She only suggested dresses that stayed in my budget. She was so helpful and a huge part of the reason I found my dress! I had the same experience when I went in for a trunk show and bought my veil! I was so excited to go in for every fitting, and left feeling so happy every time. This bridal shop is the best in the area!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 7/9/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

As an Event Consultant for Log Cabin & Delaney House who has recommended Ryan at Pearl for years to oh so many brides, it came as no surprise that my experience with Pearl Bridal was nothing less that perfection. From the moment I walked in the doors, my “wedding dress anxiety” completely disappeared. It was even fun! The boutique is modern and trendy and has a super cool industrial feel as it is located in an old mill space; so serene and cool & very inviting. Ryan’s (well, her whole staff’s) cheery disposition and patience made the whole experience start to finish so pleasant. I would do nothing differently, and will continue to recommend Pearl to every bride I know. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Brianne, 5/29/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Appts. Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows

I am the happiest girl alive! I just order my dream dress and I'm on cloud 9. Pearl Bridal is an amazing bridal boutique and would recommend this place a hundred times to anyone getting married. Ryan took such good care of me while I was there. I did not feel rushed or overwhelmed once! I showed her a bunch of pictures and told her what I liked and what I didn't like- also what my price range was. She pulled a bunch of dresses for me while I poked around and looked at some dresses too! I had such an amazing feeling the whole time I was there, it was honestly so special. All the dresses I tried on we're beautiful and exactly what I had told her I liked! I thought it was going to be hard to decide what dress- but once I put on my dress I knew it was the one! If you are dress shopping for your wedding, make and appointment here! You will get the experience that you deserve!! :) Thank you Ryan & Pearl Bridal! :)
-One Happy Bride

Profile Picture Kathryn, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Today I had an amazing experience at Pearl with Britney who was a tremendous help in making my final choice. She was so easy to work with and made the entire experience so enjoyable and stress free. I would highly recommend this place.

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The girls were so helpful! I found a great dress they had on sale and the consultant was able to help me find the perfect accessories for it to make it more unique!! Worth the drive from the Capital Region of NY!!

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/19/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Sample Sales, Bride, Bridesmaids

I love everything about Pearl Bridal! For such a small space, they truly have everything you could ask for. They will find perfect dresses for you to try on, and make sure you feel comfortable and like a true bride! The man who does the alterations there is also great, and he fixed my dress up exactly how I wanted! I would recommend Pearl Bridal for anyone looking for a unique bridal shopping experience.

Profile Picture Anna, 8/29/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I found the perfect gown at Pearl, with the help of Ryan. She listened to me, and gave me only gowns that fit my budget. She also picked out a belt that really made the dress look complete, and gave me lots of options. I had a great time shopping here and decided to bring my bridesmaids back to pick out their dresses. Ryan, again, helped us find exactly what we were looking for. Since I bought my dress at Pearl, my bridesmaids all saved 10% on their dresses, which helped make them more affordable. I will say that my dress took a very long time to come in. It was a full nine months until it came, so I don't recommend waiting to shop for a dress, because you are going to need to leave time for it to come in. The bridesmaids' dresses took a really long time to come in too, and they were all pretty much too small for the girls, so that was unfortunate. It says clearly that there are no exchanges or returns allowed and all sales are final, so when we were looking for help and feeling like they had been mis-measured, there wasn't much they could do. So just a warning to make sure you stay the same exact size you were when you ordered your dress for the whole 9 months it takes to come in, because if it's too small, you're pretty much out of luck. Luckily for me, my dress fit amazing, and looked beautiful. Everyone at my wedding commented on it, saying how beautiful and unique it was, and that it looked like it was literally made for me. It's unfortunate that my bridesmaids had a bad experience with their dresses not fitting, but my personal experience with my gown was excellent.

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/22/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

We went with Pearl because it is near where my parents live, so even though we live in Georgia, they would be able to drive the gown to our destination wedding in Montreal. My budget was between 1K with some flexibility to 1.5K, I described the type of dress I thought I liked, and so we began. The first few dresses I tried on were very pretty, however higher than my estimated price range (which, by the way, I hadn't even considered tailoring costs at that point!), until my ultimate choice came out, which was perfectly what I wanted both in style and price. Great!

I flew back north for my tailoring twice, once with my sister (my MoH). The tailor was professional but we joked around too. The second time I came back for my final fitting, I tried on both my sister's (we're twins) dress as well as my own, since she lives in Hungary and couldn't be back herself. Her dress was way too long - probably about an inch and a half off. So that needed to be fixed, which I think we might have paid twice for, even though it wasn't done right the first time..? I'm not sure. My dress also needed some of the layers added into the bustle, so I think I paid for that work twice as well? Again, I'm not sure since I didn't receive an itemized copy of the services, just some numbers scribbled on a piece of paper.

During the wedding, my dress kept coming unbustled. Maybe we should have been pinching the eye hooks closed, but that was definitely a point of frustration. Sitting down was when they would come undone, so we would have to fix them intermittently throughout the night.

Overall, I'm pleased with the work done at Pearl Bridal, but I wish the tailoring costs were a bit more transparent. Were we paying for errors/oversights to be fixed, in addition to the original cost of the tailoring? I'm not sure. Ultimately I paid roughly $350 for my dress to be tailored and $110 for my MoH's dress to be tailored.

Profile Picture Darcy, 5/16/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Pearl Bridal Boutique was very helpful with all things wedding dress. I bought my dress here, but my wedding was down in Virginia. Everyone at Pearl was very helpful and flexible when scheduling my fittings since I had to come up from Virginia to do them. My uncle drove the dress down from Massachusetts a few days before the big day -- and Pearl packed my dress up so perfectly that even with eight layers of tulle, it somehow wasn't wrinkled after the seven hour drive.

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I am very pleased that I went with my daughter to Pearl Bridal Boutique. The professionalism and attention to our wishes and variety of dresses was amazing. From the moment we walked in to the time we picked up the wedding dress they were great to work with. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Valerie, 3/14/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I found my dream princess, over the top dress at Pearl Bridal Boutique! My sister previously went to Pearl to find her wedding dress so I of course had to look there first. It was only the third dress I tried on and I was blown away. They were able to keep my dress in a back room for months after it came in because I was having it altered. The altering is extra but it was 100% worth it! It was very easy to schedule fittings and when you arrive, you are given one on one attention. Couldn't say enough about how professional and friendly everyone was. I also went to one of their trunk shoes to buy gorgeous Haute Bride jewelry at a discount. My pictures came out stunning because of the dress and jewelry I purchased through Pearl! Thank you!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews