Nicole Wzorek Designs

Westfield, MA View map

Nicole Wzorek Designs creates custom bridal gowns, special occasion garments, accessories and more. As the owner, designer and alteration specialist, I take great pleasure in working with brides and other clients to be able to sketch their abstract ideas down on paper to help bring those dreams to reality. I take pride in knowing I have my hand in every step of the design process and love being able to share this process with my clients, creating a personal and unique experience. I also do alterations and will work with clients to ensure their garment fits just right and are exactly how they want them. I am a privately owned shop, available by appointment only, to help everyone fall in love with their special piece.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Garters
Plus Size Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months
9-11 months
12+ months

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Cara Married on 09/20/2019

Amazing transformation!

Nicole is so talented and such a lovely person to work with. I would absolutely recommend her for any of your tailoring or custom clothing needs! She was able to alter and update my mother's 80s wedding dress into a beautiful, modern style that suited me perfectly. Her sewing skills are impeccable, she had so many great ideas, and no detail was unaccounted for. The whole process was so fun and zero stress. Being able to wear my mother's dress on my wedding day was special in so many ways, and I can't thank Nicole enough for helping to make it happen!
    Katie Married on 08/29/2019
    I went to Nicole Wzorek Designs about a year ago for alterations to a bridesmaids dress, Nicole worked closely with me to figure out exactly how I wanted it to fit. The work was done quickly, for a very reasonable price and the dress fit perfectly! She has an adorable studio that helps make for a unique and personal experience!
    Theresa Married on 11/11/2017
    Nicole did a wonderful job creating my mother-of-the groom gown. She carefully listened to my ideas and designed a gown that reflected my every wish! She is a very talented, highly professional designer. In addition, her friendly personality makes the experience very enjoyable. I highly recommend her!!

22 Little River Road Westfield, 01085
Location of (Nicole Wzorek Designs)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding