Dallas, TX 75214 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 41

About TriStar DJ

My name is Craig Smith, and I specialize in creating fun, yet classy wedding celebrations. I provide quality services for brides who want the best for their wedding day.

When hiring me for your wedding, you are getting a planning partner, master of ceremonies, and most importantly... a friend. I want the best for you and will help you create a fun celebration that fits your personality. My goal is to make your wedding as stress-free for you as possible. During your reception, I will let you know where to be and what is coming up next so that you can focus on spending time with your friends and family. When it's time to dance, I will engage the crowd and bring energy to the dance floor. You will have access to online tools and personal planning meetings to help you make sure your wedding is a success.

Contact me today for more information!

(817) 271-5298 | www.tristardj.com

2012106205426

• Videos 5

30 Reviews for TriStar DJ

Kim · Married on 10/25/2014

Craig did an amazing job. Customer service before and during our wedding was perfect, very attentive and quick to respond to questions. The music at our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception was exactly what we wanted and Craig kept the dance floor full all night!!
    Many of our guests raved to us about Craig. We all had a great time. If you want to have a party reception Craig is your DJ!!

Deanna · Married on 06/14/2014

TriStar DJ service did a phenomenal job at our wedding! Craig kept the guests entertained, coordinated well with the venue management, and most importantly, made sure my groom and I had the perfect wedding celebration! Highly, highly recommend!!

Jordan · Married on 04/12/2014

TriStar DJ is an excellent company and truly a joy and a privilege to work with. Out of all the DJ services I researched when planning for my Big Day, TriStar was clearly a cut above everyone else in the area. When booking my wedding DJ / MC, I was looking for someone who would add class and sophistication to my event -- not take any away with a messy booth or bad manners. My husband and I hit the jackpot with TriStar DJ; they brought nothing but class, sophistication, professionalism and all of the ingredients for a fantastic party! I had such peace of mind after meeting with TriStar DJ; I just knew that my wedding was in good hands. My wedding day went perfectly!

TriStar DJ FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, Rock
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance