Salem, OR 97301 Map · Phone number

About TreeFrog Photography

Hello Wedding Wire Clients..!! Congrats on your Future wedding Day..!!

Your Wedding day is one of the most special and memorable day's of your life. From waking up, to getting your hair in perfect style and dealing with parents, you won't have enough time to breath and capture everything in one moment. Which is what we do for you.

We are here to capture every emotion and detail with the art of photography. We tell our clients to relax, sit back, let us make your day memorable 20 years from now when you open your wedding album to reflect back on those special memories.

Please, take a look at our syle of photography. It speaks for itself. We want you to feel comfotable with every decision you make for your future photographer, which is why we offer a FREE wedding consultation. Let us show you what we have to offer and how we can make your wedding day a day to remember.

Good Luck!!

01 18002
01 19000
01 21001

10 Reviews for TreeFrog Photography

Arthur and Cole have been nothing short of perfect to work with. They have been there taking photos of our live engagement to our save the date photos and now wedding photos. To everyone out there looking for a photographers for anything you will not find a better team then Tree frog! They have not only became great photographers but great friends. Thanks again guys and keep it up!

Sent on 08/31/2014

Meggie · Married on 08/22/2014

Arthur and Cole were amazing! First, they worked with us when we had to change our wedding date after we had already booked them. Then, they provided us with wonderful engagement pictures that we used for our Save-the-Dates. Then, they offer to come to our venue the day before - which was in the middle of nowhere, mind you - so they could scope out good locations to shoot. When they arrive the next morning at the B&B where my bridesmaids and I are getting ready, they have brought with them a wedding day "survival kit": filled with fashion tape, bobby pins, toothpaste, fake eyelashes, all those extra things you run out of and forget. They stayed with us all day, capturing the best moments of my life. Great guys, with a great energy, and truly great photographers. So glad they were a part of our day.

Sent on 09/12/2014

Kellie · Married on 07/05/2014

Tree-frog photography is great! Cole and Arthur are extremely professional and take amazing photos! I was very picky with choosing who I wanted to take our pictures and I am so happy I chose them! They are very well organized and pay attention to detail and really listen to what you want! I will be recommending them to every one I know!

Sent on 08/08/2014

Award

TreeFrog Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
    Canvas
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2600
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Apogee Events - DJ & Photo Booth
    Apogee Events - DJ & Photo Booth Wedding DJs

Arthur and Cole are two great guys who do quality wedding photography. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for wedding photography. Trust me.... you will not be disappointed!

• Salem, 97301 See on map