Traces of Heaven + GiftBandit.com

Arlington Heights, IL View map

As of 12.1.16, we are now operating our of our home-base business. We bring over 35 years of expertise in the Bridal-Print Industry. Allow us to cater to your event needs as it concerns printing standard or custom invitations, graphic design, beautifully scripted fonts with our calligraphy services. Specializing in custom designed invitations as well as standard invitations, feel free to browse our website or make a private appointment to discuss your invitation needs. We also offer a ALBUM LOANER program, whereby you can check out our albums in the comfort of your own home (locally of course). With a cash $100 deposit per album, we return the cash back to you (upon return of each album) or apply the cash toward your invitation order. We look forward to serving you soon.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

• Kim
    Kim Married on 09/09/2017
    Mariette is amazing! My husband collects coasters so for our wedding, I wanted to use coasters as place cards. I ordered coasters online and just needed to have the guests names, table number and entree written in. I tried it myself and quickly learned I could not do it neatly and centered correctly. I found Mariette and she created exactly what I was envisioning. To be honest, it was better than I even imagined! This was such a small part of our wedding but a gift detail for me and I wanted it to be perfect. Mariette nailed it. She was so detail oriented and wanted to get it just right - and she did! Thank you Mariette for your beautiful work!
    Caitlin Married on 05/14/2016
    Mariette helped design by wedding invitations (and all inserts), envelopes, place cards, dinner menus, bathroom basket signs, thank you cards, and monogrammed napkins for my wedding (May 14, 2016). I could not have asked for a better person to work with on this. From our initial meeting I knew that she was going to produce exactly what I wanted. She was available whenever I needed her and kept me on track with getting things sent out on time. Her attention to detail is outstanding - which helped me, as I am a perfectionist and knew in my mind how I wanted things to look. My invitations and everything that Mariette designed turned out better than I could imagine and the second the first guests got their invitations, people were talking about how elegant they were. I was so thankful to be able to count on Mariette during the last few stressful weeks of wedding planning. I will be going back to her for years to come with all of my needs - Christmas cards, invitations, ect. Thank you Mariette!!!

Traces of Heaven + GiftBandit.com's reply:

Thank you Caitlin. It was my extreme pleasure to work with you. You made my job easier and enjoyable! Love how the Monogram turned out too by my designer source! Mariette
  • User2026558 2+ years ago
    I used her services for my wedding menus, thank you notes, door knob hangers and other wedding signage. I have had a tremendous experience with Mariette, the owner since day one. She is detailed, thorough, responsive and does beautiful work. She cares so much about the quality she provides to her customers, which is why I would give her 5 stars for customer service alone. Mariette is flexible and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend using her for any creative/stationary needs you have!

Traces of Heaven + GiftBandit.com's reply:

Melanie, it was my pleasure to work (for) you. Thank you for your rating, review and honest feedback. I aim to please and consistently strive to make it the best experience possible. Feel free to let me know how I might have made your experience top notch for any future project we might do together. Best Wishes!

Arlington Heights, 60004
847-255-4708

Hours are strictly by private appointment. Please visit our website to make a private appointment giftbandit.com or call to set up an appointment.
Location of (Traces of Heaven + GiftBandit.com)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding