Tip Top Toasts

Tinley Park, IL View map Visit website

TipTopToasts is a Tinley Park, Illinois- based company that assists in the writing of wedding speeches. This team of talented creatives has a way with words that they want to share with others. From emotional memories to funny childhood stories, they can pack everything a client wants into a speech to honor their loved ones.

Clients are welcome to a consultation where their writer will get to know them and begin crafting a personalized speech. Each piece is customized to suit the occasion and the tone, be it a best man, parent, or the couple themselves giving it. They strive to write engaging pieces to entertain and delight, breathing life into each word spoken. There are different options available including a fully-customized speech and a template option for those who just need some guidance in gathering their thoughts.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Eco-Friendly
In-Person Consultations
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Mila R. Married on 10/16/2021

Maid of honor speech

Jackie did a GREAT job helping my maid of honor (older sister) with her maid of honor speech for my wedding! Seriously the best and so happy with it! Was able to relax knowing she was prepped and ready to go!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Jackie Billie
Jackie Billie
Founder

Hi there! My name is Jackie, it's nice to meet you :) Here's a few facts about me:

1. Chicago has been home to me my entire life except for the 5 years I spent in Austin, TX playing volleyball during college.

2. In second grade, I told my mom I wanted to be an author after reading the first two Harry Potter books. Unfortunately, I never learned the magical spell to transform myself into JK Rowling, so I became a savvy business woman and creative writer instead.

3. I spend much of my time enjoying the outdoors with my Havatzu pup. She is a 10-pound, sandy-colored, fur-ball who enjoys nothing more than kissing my entire face any chance she gets. Her favorite spot to sit is my lap, she is best friends with my mailman, and she's tricked my whole family into giving her human treats.

4. When I'm not writing I'm spending time getting inspired through books, nature, food, friends, family, music, and occasionally TV shows (The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel is my all-time fav).

5. I think it's only appropriate that I end this introduction with a note of gratitude and blessings. I am grateful for you to get to know me and consider me part of your wedding journey. If we don't end up collaborating, I wish you the most joyful and love-filled days with your partner.

~Jackie

8100 168th Place Tinley Park, IL, 60477

Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm CT
Location of (Tip Top Toasts)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding