Touch of Whimsy Design & Coordination

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,600 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,600 Package Price

Touch of Whimsy Design & Coordination is a wedding planning business based in New Braunfels, Texas. This team of hardworking and kindhearted event coordinators use their attention to detail to help craft dream weddings. Founder Kelsea Vaughan brings her authentic and enthusiastic personality to your special event. She is passionate about providing top-notch services to make planning your special day fun and easy.

The professional planners at Touch of Whimsy Design & Coordination are dedicated to producing breathtaking celebrations. They can manage and implement the details of your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. With day-of coordination, partial and full planning, this company can accommodate a variety of budgets and needs. Kelsea and her team are happy to assist with budget analysis, event design, timeline and to-do list creation, and vendor referrals. They have experience planning a range of ceremony styles, including cultural, non-religious, and civil. Touch of Whimsy Design & Coordination can also plan destination and eco-friendly weddings.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1700.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2600.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6300.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$200.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Natalie
    Natalie E. Married on 04/17/2021

Excellent planning!

Kelsea, Kayleigh, and the ToW team were incredible! From the beginning, Kelsea understood my vision and had the best recommendations to make it happen. She and Kayleigh were encouraging, supportive, professional, and creative. All of our guests agreed that it was the BEST reception they have been to. I didn't have to worry about a thing the entire week of -- they were truly a dream come true!
    Communication throughout the planning process was a breeze. They made me feel like I was the most important client they had (though I know they have SO many others that were feeling the same way). I couldn't recommend them more. So much love for Kelsea and her team!
  • Laura
    Laura J. Married on 02/06/2021

Amazing for my wedding!!

Kelsea and Sophie of Touch of Whimsey are some of the most lovely people I’ve ever met!! I used them for both the flowers at my wedding and for wedding planning, and I am SO glad I did. I was one of those brides that thought I could plan it by myself and realized the stress of everything. They stepped in and made my day exactly how I pictured in my head, if not better!! I’m so happy I met them and I can’t recommend them enough. Thank you both for making my wedding day perfect and magical!! I would give them 100 stars if I could!

Touch of Whimsy Design & Coordination's reply:

Oh my goodness! Day made!!! Thank you so much, sweet girl! It was our pleasure to work with you! Thank you for trusting us with your wedding day. We hope to work with you again for future events.
    Stacey C. Married on 11/15/2020

Amazing and Stress Free!

The Touch of Whimsy team was dream come true! From the time we booked their services until the day of our wedding, Kelsea and Sophie were always willing to answer questions, calm nerves, and give advice/suggestions when asked. On the day of our wedding Sophie never let me feel stressed or worried! She had everything under control and I only felt calm and relaxed. I cannot recommend their services enough!

Touch of Whimsy Design & Coordination's reply:

Wow! Thank you for your kind words. It was an absolute joy to work with you two. I'm loving all the photos we've seen of joyful faces on the wedding day. Please, stay in touch, and do not hesitate to reach out next time you need flowers or event planning services! We can't wait to watch you and Cory's love grow!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Fabian & Natalie
    46 photos · 04/17/2021

Pricing

Touch of Whimsy Design & Coordination Price Rates

Cutting Edge Entertainment Cutting Edge Entertainment Wedding DJs

You want someone with a steady hand at the wheel when planning and carrying out the flow of your wedding day. Afterall it's a day you've imagined for quite some time. Kelsea and her team truly love what they do and it shows in every single detail. We've had the pleasure of working with A Touch of Whimsy many times and it's always a pleasure to work with this company. You will not be disappointed!

New Braunfels, Texas New Braunfels, TX, 78130
Location of (Touch of Whimsy Design & Coordination)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding