Touch of Whimsy Design & Coordination Reviews

6 | New Braunfels, TX

6 Reviews for Touch of Whimsy Design & Coordination

• W

Whitney and Spenser Lambeck · Married on 11/02/2019

Kelsea made planning our day so much easier than I had anticipated. She was a blessing.

Kelsea, Touch of Whimsy, met with us and we shared our vision for our day. She told us if we supplied the rings and minister she could make it happen. She did it! Our wedding and reception was perfect.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Touch of Whimsy Design & Coordination's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We absolutely loved creating a beautiful display of flowers and planning the logistics of your wedding.
  • Jami

Jami Renee Fry · Married on 08/11/2019

Far beyond anything we could have imagined!

We hired A Touch of Whimsy for month of coordination and florals, and it was the best decision we could have made. I still get teary eyed thinking of how beautiful and perfect our wedding truly was and we owe that all to Kelsea and her team. It was so nice being able to fully enjoy the day and not have to worry about timelines or pesky decorations, because we knew Kelsea was on it. Even the small details I had forgot to mention to Kelsea until the day of, when I asked her about them she responded with, “it’s already been taken care of.” She was such a blessing and my husband and I are beyond grateful for her and her beautiful work!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Touch of Whimsy Design & Coordination's reply:

Monday made! :) Thank you for that wonderful pick-me-up. It was such a blessing working with the two of you and your incredible family. We can't wait to watch and see how you grow in your new marriage!
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 05/26/2019

Stress-Free Wedding Design and Coordination

Touch of Whimsy was my saving grace during my recent Memorial Day Weekend wedding! Even though we only had about 100 guests, it seemed like there were endless amounts of details that I was worried about. Kelsea never batted a nervous eye during the planning process or the day of. In the midst of helping me nail down all of the last minute plans, she also created all of our BEAUTIFUL floral arrangements. I simply gave her a couple of Pinterest examples and a color palette and she did the rest. I was blown away and received numerous comments about how great everything was tied together. From the buckets of decorations I gave her, that she then turned into a magical ballroom, to handling every question, concern and issue that arose with ease (and I was never aware of anything other than a perfect and stress-free day) she was a huge asset from start to finish. I highly recommend Kelsea and her team to help plan and coordinate your wedding or create a floral/design vision for the big day!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Selina

Selina · Married on 11/03/2018

If you want to be stress free I highly recommend!! AMAZING!

I am so glad that my now husband convinced me to hire a month of coordinator and we couldn't have picked a better one! I felt that the owner Kelsey genuinely cared about me from the beginning and followed up with any questions I had. My month of coordinator was Sydney and she went above and beyond. She was always available to answer my questions from the day I signed the contract, and made the final month before our wedding stress free. The rehearsal and wedding day couldn't have gone smoother. Even our guests commented on how smooth and fun the night went. As a bonus we had a second coordinator, Katie help the day of also! Not only do they offer Coordination but they have cute rental items and do floral! I would highly recommend Touch of Whimsy to any Bride getting married if you are wanting genuine care with a personalized twist! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Megan · Married on 02/25/2017

Hiring Kelsea and Touch of Whimsy was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day! As a meeting & event planner myself, I was able to plan about 95% of my wedding on my own but I needed help when it came to the final coordination with vendors and the day- of execution of all my plans. Kelsea and her team were attentive, organized, and professional throughout the entire process. I wouldn't have been able to enjoy my big day if it hadn't been for the girls at Touch of Whimsy! Thank you!!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Megan,
    You and Las were our dream clients! You were so easy and fun to work with. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you! We look forward to our next event together!! Wishing you many blessings in your new marriage!
  • Dawn

Dawn · Married on 02/11/2017

If I could, I would give Kelsea 6 stars on this review. We chose hire Kelsea for month-of coordination, and when that day came, she was like an angel sent from heaven. I was able to email Kelsea with questions and she would get back to me right away with help and suggestions. At our venue walk through, she helped us lay out our perfect day and made recommendations for some adjustments along the way. Her professionalism is outstanding and at the same time, she’s a joy to be around. On the day of, she was there every step of the way and honestly it was such a relief to have her there. Our wedding day was PERFECT and couldn't have gone smoother, and we truly owe that to Kelsea. Weddings are STRESSFUL, and I have no idea how we would have done it without Touch of Whimsy!

Sent on 02/25/2017