Roluxx Event Mgmt. & Logistics

San Antonio, TX View map
$1,200 Package Price

$1,200 Package Price

Roluxx Event Mgmt. & Logistics is a wedding planning and event company based in San Antonio, Texas, that offers services to couples celebrating their special day. This dedicated team of wedding planners has years of industry experience and has helped countless couples tie the knot in style. They pride themselves on their customer focus and attention to detail and work closely with each couple to make their dream wedding a reality.

Roluxx Event Mgmt. & Logistics offers a range of wedding services and packages that can be tailored to the needs of each client. They provide an in-depth consultation to understand each client's wedding vision. They offer both full planning and day-of coordination services. Their day-of-service is ideal for couples who enjoy the planning process and just need advice, guidance, and a professional to oversee events on the day. Couples who choose the full planning service can relax while Roluxx Event Mgmt. & Logistics does all of the hard work. They will provide select vendors to choose from and liaise with all interested parties in the run-up to the big day while remaining in constant communication with the client throughout the process. They can advise clients on everything from budget analysis to timelines and guest-list management and will look after all of the small details so couples can look forward to a seamless and memorable occasion.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$125

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Non-Religious
Religious
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Amma Married on 03/26/2022

Exceptional

Roluxx Event Management & Logistics is the team you want whether it’s event planning or custom gift sets for a few or for many. Their service is unparalleled.
  • Jexil
    Jexil Married on 12/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing and excellent service!

We used Roluxx for our Wedding Souvenir! Quick turn around! With so much love and effort! I highly recommend!
  • Justina
    Justina N. Married on 11/21/2021

Wedding planning

Roluxx event management provider stellar service during my wedding planning. I was in a different state and needed someone to be my eyes and ears while preparing and Rita delivered. I am very grateful for the personalized service and hard work put into one of the most important days of my life. Thank you Rita for your dedication and care towards my special day.
  • illustration stars

Rita Ola
Rita Ola
Lead Coordinator

Hello,

I'm Rita and I am the Lead Coordinator & Owner of Roluxx Event Mgmt. & Logistics. I have been in the business of coordinating weddings, traditional weddings, bridal showers, birthday parties, etc., for over a decade.

I enjoy helping my clients and bringing to life the inspirations/ideas that my clients have.

During my down time, I enjoy serving as a worship leader at my church, hanging out with family and friends, shopping, creating gift baskets and traveling to different cities.

I.K. Iredia
I.K. Iredia
Event Coordinator

Hey,

I'm IK and I am the event coordinator for Roluxx Event Mgmt. & Logistics. I have over 5 years of event coordination experience expanding from university, weddings, local businesses, and local churches.

Some hobbies I enjoy is movies, basketball, serving at my church and spending time with family and friends.

Culebra Commons San Antonio, TX, 78250
Location of (Roluxx Event Mgmt. & Logistics)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding