1008 Pembury Place, Troy, OH 45373 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,500
Availability Check your date

About Touch of Elegance, LLC

Weddings, Anniversaries, Corporate Events, Birthdays, Reunions and more!

We are a 2012 Bride's Choice Award Winner for the second year in a row! We would like to thank Wedding Wire for this prestigous award!

We specialize in Destination Weddings, Wedding and Special Event Planning, Coordinating and Decorating. We provide a decorating service along with linen and reception/event decor, like centerpieces, candleabras, head table decorations, chair covers, sashs, ceiling/dancefloor decor and more! We can decorate as simple as you like or as elegant as you like, it is your wedding day, not ours, we are here to please the bride and make her wedding day one that she will never forget! Check us out, we always have some type of special going on!

We are now specializing in ethnic weddings!

NOW ACCEPTING MOST MAJOR CREDIT CARDS!

Follow Touch of Elegance, LLC on

eljawadcaketable
Touch of Elegance, LLC
Dance Floor Centerpiece, tulling and lights.  Cake sat in middle of dance floor until dance time.
Dance Floor Centerpiece, tulling and lights. Cake sat in middle of dance floor until dance time.
SCwedding
eljawadcaketable
SCwedding

13 Reviews for Touch of Elegance, LLC

Jennie · Married on 10/08/2016

Lisa was so much help - I really felt lucky to have her by my side. She was our day-of coordinator and she really did a terrific job. She worked so well with all the vendors, bridal party, family members, and our friends involved in the ceremony and reception. I highly recommend Lisa and Touch of Elegance. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Touch of Elegance, LLC's reply:

Thank you Jennie for allowing me to be a part of your special day!

Amy · Married on 05/12/2012

Lisa worked with me the whole way through to plan a wedding from Ohio to Key West. I am more than happy to speak with any bride about what it meant to have Touch of Elegance there with me. Hiring Lisa is worth every penny, saves stress and the bride has someone that can be impartial and not related to any of the family issues that come along with this kind of event.

Sent on 05/17/2012

Touch of Elegance, LLC's reply:

Thank you Amy! It was an honor working with you on your wedding! Everything went very smooth and you were a fantastic bride to work with! I hope all of my future brides will be as easy as you were! Thank you again!

Andrea · Married on 09/17/2011

Lisa was WONDERFUL! She helped me plan my wedding from day one. She made all of the centerpieces, bouquets (mine & the bridesmaids) and she also made all of the corsages which I absolutely loved. Also she saved me from having a breakdown the night before. I forgot to order a backdrop for our reception; somehow she made a few phone calls and the backdrop was there and set up before rehearsal started. I would recommend Lisa to any of my friends or family, she was awesome. I couldn’t have had the wedding day I did without her help.

Touch of Elegance, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,300.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Sarah Babcock Studio
    Sarah Babcock Studio Wedding Photographers

Amazing wedding planner! Totally de-stresses my brides so I can take amazing pictures :)

• 1008 Pembury Place Troy, OH 45373 See on map