Topside Tent and Party Rentals

Petersburg, VA View map

When you rent from Topside Tent & Party Rentals, you’ll always receive nothing less than courteous and professional service. We believe that a business is only as good as its people, and believe us when we tell you we’ve got some of the rental industry’s finest. From tents and linens, to dance floors and seating, to china and decorations—we’ve got everything you need for your big day.

3.3
    Matthew H. Married on 10/16/2021

Happy Customer

We used Topside Tent & Party Rentals for our wedding and highly recommend them. We worked with directly with Lisa and were extremely impressed with her professionalism and willingness to go above and beyond to ensure that our wedding was a success. Their pricing is reasonable too. We will definitely use them for any of our future needs.

Topside Tent and Party Rentals's reply:

Matthew, it was our pleasure to be apart of your big day. Congratulations on your marriage and thank you for the review!
    David Married on 10/07/2017
    This company was amazing! So glad to have chosen this company! Topside Tent was able to turn our dream into a reality! We had a clear top for the tent, huge dance floor, chandeliers hanging, carpeted flooring, and the list can go on! The owner was flexiable with us and our venue and Lisa the lady in the office took time to sit with us and to a cad drawing of the tent to help ease the stress for the day of! I can't say enough about how impressed I was with Topside! I will recommend them to all family and friends and will continue to use them for all my rental needs!
    Jennifer Married on 05/02/2014
    I could not be happier with this company. We called them and reserved everything 6 months before our wedding, and a month before I had to call and change several things and they were so helpful and flexible. The tents were beautiful. The night before I added a smaller walk way tent because of the threat of rain and they came out and set it up right away! The prices were competitive to slightly higher than others I looked at but the price was worth what we received.

1605 E. Washington Street Petersburg, VA, 23804
Location of (Topside Tent and Party Rentals)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding