$1,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Top Tier Events

Simple. Elegant. Affordable.

Top Tier Events is a full-service wedding planning and custom design company established in 2015 in Nashville, Tennessee.

We offer custom wedding planning services, preferred vendor discounts, and custom design services.  Initial consultations for all services are free and we can work within any budget.

Although we are located in Nashville, we can travel to out-of-town locations. Please contact us for availability.

Our mission is to provide the highest quality wedding planning services at affordable rates.

Customer-service is our number one priority.

We believe that our customers are the most important part of our business and your happiness is our key to success.

We are an LGBT-friendly company.

Visit our sister company, Top Tier, for all of your band and music needs at www.toptierband.com.

Email us at info@toptiereventplanning.com or info@toptierband.com.

Categories: Wedding Decor & Lighting, Wedding Planner

Referrals (1)
Civil (1)
Destination (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Carolyn was an absolute pleasure to work with! She turn our 21 degree partially outdoor ceremony into a winter wedding dream!! I didn't have to worry at all on the day of our wedding, despite the freezing cold temperatures. Carolyn was on top of her game the whole time she was working with us and was able to provide all of our guest and vendors with top quality care! I would recommend her to any one looking for a wedding planner. I had the greatest day of my life because of her!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Angela, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

My daughter and I could not have had the perfect wedding she dreamed of without Carolyn and Top Tier Events. Her day, and mine, was absolutely stress free because Carolyn took care of everything. She found out exactly how my daughter invisioned the day and made sure it happened. Carolyn and her team are extremely professional but also very kind and caring. I can honestly say Top Tier Events was the single biggest reason my daughter’s dream wedding - was her dream wedding. Thanks Carolyn. We cannot thank you enough. Angela and Karen

View Vendor Response

Elopement
Number of Planners
3 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Carolyn was wonderful to work with! Top Tier is the name of her game and it shows. The last event we worked together went smoothly and effortlessly and even made things a little easier for this dj!

Events

Nashville, TN 37203   See On Map
615-681-5805 (phone)
Top Tier Events is a wedding and event planning company from Nashville, Tennessee servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Nashville, Hendersonville, and surrounding areas. Top Tier Events is a professional event planning and design company that has been part of the Nashville wedding industry since 2015 specializing in affordable wedding and event coordination services.