Top Shelf Weddings & Events

$3,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Top Shelf Weddings & Events

We are a full-service event consulting and planning agency designed to create an event you will never forget! Our professional bridal consultants can save you time, money and stress.

From the very first consultation meeting, Top Shelf Weddings & Events is dedicated to designing your dream event. Our experienced and enthusiastic consultants can customize our packages to fit your needs and budget. We can help you at any stage of the planning process, from event conception to coordinating the “Big Day” itself. We ensure that every element comes together in harmony so you and your guests can enjoy every delightful second.??

Established in 2004, Top Shelf Weddings & Events has developed a stellar reputation among other industry professionals, and the organization has won The Knot Best of Weddings, WeddingWire Bride's Choice Award and was a two-time WI Bride magazine Best Wedding Planner nominee. Top Shelf Weddings & Events is also a member of the Madison Wedding Guild, an organization comprised of Madison’s premier wedding professionals.

?Top Shelf Weddings & Events is owned and operated by Rachel Tatge. For almost ten years, Rachel has planned and overseen intimate affairs for just a few dozen people and corporate and community events for crowds over 100,000.??

Rachel has a passion for people, an eye for design and an innate drive to produce Wisconsin’s best events. Recognized for her organizational skills, positive personality and boundless energy, she is thrilled to find a career where all of those traits are essential.??Rachel loves nothing more than working with happy couples and their families to ensure every vision is perfectly realized with minimal stress.

She ardently believes no other event can compare to the joy of a wedding, and she can’t wait to make your wedding the experience of a lifetime.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Rehearsal Dinner (2)
Partial Planning (2)
To-Do Lists (2)
Referrals (2)

Best vendor of our entire wedding. Seriously, can Rachel coordinate my life? I am a serious Type A, control freak who won't even let my mother/new husband take care of things but I trusted Rachel. She made sure all I wanted for the wedding happened (and I had a lot). I had phone calls with probably 20 wedding coordinators. Rachel stood out then and still does. If I could give her 10 stars I would.

Profile Picture Katey, 8/19/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My daughter's wedding was a dream come true and our day of planner was a huge part in making it happen. Rachel knew exactly what to do at every step of the way and dealt with every challenging situation with an exceptional amount of professionalism and control. She stayed at the wedding until everything wasn't taken care of and collected all the materials/gifts we needed to save and delivered them safely to our house so we could enjoy saying goodbye to our guests. She also helped all the other vendors to know what to do and where to get their supplies. We were so pleased with Rachel's services.

Profile Picture Lauri , 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We decided to go with the London package through TSWE because my wife and I are fairly organized people and that worked out perfectly for us. She was there whenever we needed her - either by phone, e-mail, or in person.

My wife wanted a lot of help with ideas about how things would flow together and Rachel always gave that to her. She never made her feel bad about the choices and always gave honest recommendations.

I am very spreadsheet and detail oriented and she was able to meet me where I needed her in terms of realistic and prompt budget guidelines and planning timelines. She really could not have been a better fit for the two of us.

On the day of the wedding, she was invaluable. We constantly look back on the day and think about how amazing it was. We literally did not have to worry about one thing. The venue was set up beyond our expectations and everything was perfect. She kept track of the timeline for the entire evening and augmented the flow of the evening, making sure that speeches were on time, that Molly and I were where we needed to be and that we got everything we needed. She was never in the way but was the powerhouse behind the scenes.

Our family and wedding party knew that they could go to her with any questions and she was ready and willing to help them in any way.

At the end of the night, Molly and I were able to enjoy the dancing worry-free as she had cleaned up the entire dinner area, collected all of the gifts, and delivered them to our house (including the top tier of our cake - which she put in the fridge!)

We would have not had had it any other way - she is worth every penny and we highly highly recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Dan, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1254956672163 kristinajohn0690a
220x220 sq 1254956673538 kristinajohn0712art
220x220 sq 1254956674382 kristinajohn0794art

4 ENDORSEMENTS
One of the best wedding planning companies we have worked with over the years. Top Shelf give the bride and fellow vendros piece of mind at events. AAA+++

I've worked with Rachel Tatge from Top Shelf Weddings on two beautiful, well-organized weddings this year. Top Shelf definitely does a wonderful job! The information these girls compile for each of their clients is incredibly helpful to vendors like myself. The orchestration of the event is smooth and elegant down to the last detail. I would highly recommend Top Shelf Weddings & Events to any and all brides who would like to enjoy their wedding day- with Rachel or Angela in the driver's seat, your event will go off without a hitch. :)

I've always had a great experience when Top Shelf has been involved with the wedding.

Wedding Planners are a very personal choice. I cannot imagine anyone not getting along with the staff at Top Shelf. From planning to day of, they are on top of every detail and work effortlessly with all the vendors to make sure everyone is on the same page. I would not hesitate to recommend Top Shelf for your next event!