2622 7th Ave Building 51 East, Watervliet, NY 12189 Map · Phone number

About Today's Limousine Inc.

Established in 1991

Through dedication & excellent customer service, Today's Limousine has grown into a 30 vehicle fleet. Offering the largest fleet of vehicles in Upstate New York, Today's Limousine Service carries a full line of: Executive & Luxury Sedans, Mercedes Sprinters, Executive Vans & Coaches: Six, Eight, Ten Passenger Lincoln Limousines, 14 & 16 passenger Expedition limousines, 18 & 20 Passenger Cadillac Escalade Limousines, The Capital Regions only 20 Passenger Hummer H2 Limousines. Today's Limousine also has the Capital Districts Largest 30 Passenger Limo Bus! Along with Limousine service; Today's Limo provides shuttle service as well as executive car service to Saratoga, Malta, Albany & beyond the Capital Region. We offer Daily Shuttle service to JFK & Newark Airports and Manhattan & Bayonne Piers. Our Newest Flagship is our 20 Passenger Escalade, built in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness!! 10% of every rental on this limo is donated to clients choice to 2 organizations.

Follow Today's Limousine Inc. on

1723941846246444690149652555820327786791137o
ae8a2a2ca9cdb061 IMG 7752
112028129537456246774135188526204175980175o
Today's Limousine Inc.

81 Reviews for Today's Limousine Inc.

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/24/2019

Perfect for a quick ride

We didn't need limo service for our wedding because our ceremony and reception were at the same location. Last minute (about a week before the wedding) we found out that it would be impossible to get a Lyft or an Uber, and that shuttle services for us or our guests was out of our price range. Today's Limousine offers sedan services, so we didn't have to worry about a minimum amount of time like most companies do. Our ride came early to pick us up, and he was very nice and helpful! We only needed a ride from our venue to our hotel, and I'm glad we were able to hire them.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Karissa

Karissa · Married on 07/14/2018

My wedding was not the first time that I used today's Limo. In fact I use today's limo for all my transportation needs. All the staff at Today's Limo is courteous and professional. They truly go above and beyond to meet all your expectations and make you feel at ease. I would highly recommend then to anyone and everyone!! Thank you Today's Limo for all you did for us!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Grace · Married on 06/23/2018

Today’s Limo provided the best transportation for our bridal party! Marty, our bus driver, was so nice and accommodating, and he really helped make our day more special with his kindness, positivity, and sense of humor. The luxury bus we booked was very comfortable and equipped with coolers and a bluetooth speaker that worked really well. Marty greeted us after the wedding with champagne, which was so nice and special. We could not be more pleased with the service Today’s Limo provided, and I’ll definitely book them again in the future!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Today's Limousine Inc. FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, Exotic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV, Van
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 1 Hour, 3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition

• Party With Todd - Todd Moffre Entertainment
    Party With Todd - Todd Moffre Entertainment Wedding DJs

Being in the entertainment business I have work with many clients that have hired TODAY's Limo and everyone that I have talked to RAVES about them, the cars and the service. I have also used TODAY's Limo, myself, on multiple occasions and would never think about using anyone else. The cars are always clean and looking sharp, the drivers are truly professionals, polite, courteous who go above and beyond what a drive should do. When I have called their office the customer service I have received has been second to none! It is nice to know that in a day and age where everything is go, go , go there are companies who pride themselves on taking the time to get to know their clients. If you are looking for a company that will handle your transportation needs for your wedding, a night out or just getting around town. Call Today's! You won't be disappointed.

• Party With Todd - Todd Moffre Entertainment
    Party With Todd - Todd Moffre Entertainment Wedding DJs

• Paul Saunders Wedding Photography
    Paul Saunders Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

I love Today's Limousine!! You should always expect the chauffeur to be pleasant, prompt & helpful. The limousine should be clean inside and out, with everything working. Today's always get everything right and go the extra mile to delight couples. On a personal note, Russ and all the staff at Today’s are exceptional and beyond A-Plus to work with. They truly love their job and always do things with class. Exceptional service.

• 2622 7th Ave, Building 51 East Watervliet, 12189 See on map