1525 Crescent Road, Watervliet, NY 12065 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Today's Limousine Inc.

Today's Limousine has specializing in luxury leisure and executive transporttaion since 1991. We offer a full line of Executive Sedans, Luxury Mercedes Sprinters, Executive Vans & Coaches for up to 30 Passengers: Six and Eight Passenger Limousines, 14 Passenger Expedition Limousine and 18 & 20 Passenger Cadillac Escalade Limousines, Today's Limo provides shuttle service as well as executive car service to Saratoga, Malta, Albany & beyond the Capital Region. We offer Daily Shuttle service to JFK & Newark Airports and Manhattan & Bayonne Piers. We also feature the area's only Pink Cadillac Escalade (20 Passenger) built in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness... 10% of every rental is donated!! Celebrating 30 Years in business this September!! Proud to annouce our New Location in Pittsfiled, MA!! Call us today and mention Wedding Wire to recieve a special discount on your wedding transpotation!

Follow Today's Limousine Inc. on

dino
ae8a2a2ca9cdb061 IMG 7752
1723941846246444690149652555820327786791137o
Wedding 14 Passenger

83 Reviews for Today's Limousine Inc.

1 User photo

Josh · Married on 10/02/2020

Great Service!

The driver was punctual and very kind! Limo was clean and well stocked with beverages. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/03/2020
  • Addyson

Addyson L. · Married on 10/19/2019

Punctual, professional, polished and safe!

I have trusted Today's Limo FOR YEARS with everything, from birthdays to anniversaries to special occasions and now, my wedding! Our driver was punctual, professional and polished, as always, and most importantly SAFE! She even insisted we even take a certain route since my wedding was in Lake Placid and navigating those curves and bends in an extended Excursion is no easy feat! Not only that, but I worked with two of Today's Limo's reservation specialists and they had our timeline perfected. With several different places to be and a strict time schedule, they ensured me everything would be absolutely perfect, and it WAS. Brides, book Today's Limo for your special day because you can trust them with one of the most important days of your life! They say the bride is almost always late, but you don't have to be!

Sent on 01/12/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/24/2019

Perfect for a quick ride

We didn't need limo service for our wedding because our ceremony and reception were at the same location. Last minute (about a week before the wedding) we found out that it would be impossible to get a Lyft or an Uber, and that shuttle services for us or our guests was out of our price range. Today's Limousine offers sedan services, so we didn't have to worry about a minimum amount of time like most companies do. Our ride came early to pick us up, and he was very nice and helpful! We only needed a ride from our venue to our hotel, and I'm glad we were able to hire them.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Today's Limousine Inc. FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    Classic Car
    Sedan
    Shuttle
    SUV
    Van
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?
    Round Trip
    One-Way Trip
    Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?
    1 Hour
    3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?
    Bar

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Today's Limousine Inc. 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Party With Todd - Todd Moffre Entertainment Wedding DJs

Being in the entertainment business I have work with many clients that have hired TODAY's Limo and everyone that I have talked to RAVES about them, the cars and the service. I have also used TODAY's Limo, myself, on multiple occasions and would never think about using anyone else. The cars are always clean and looking sharp, the drivers are truly professionals, polite, courteous who go above and beyond what a drive should do. When I have called their office the customer service I have received has been second to none! It is nice to know that in a day and age where everything is go, go , go there are companies who pride themselves on taking the time to get to know their clients. If you are looking for a company that will handle your transportation needs for your wedding, a night out or just getting around town. Call Today's! You won't be disappointed.

• Party With Todd - Todd Moffre Entertainment Wedding DJs

• Paul Saunders Photography Wedding Photographers

I love Today's Limousine!! You should always expect the chauffeur to be pleasant, prompt & helpful. The limousine should be clean inside and out, with everything working. Today's always get everything right and go the extra mile to delight couples. On a personal note, Russ and all the staff at Today’s are exceptional and beyond A-Plus to work with. They truly love their job and always do things with class. Exceptional service.

• 1525 Crescent Road Watervliet, NY, 12065 See on map
    5184338477 (Fax Number)
    24 Hours a Day - 7 Days a week
    Location of (Today's Limousine Inc.)