To Have and To Hold

Dekalb, IL View map

$375 Typical Price

** I am not currently accepting new dates for wedding ceremonies due to health reasons**

My name is Pastor Cindy Holda and I am a licensed and ordained Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I co-pastor, along with my husband of thirty years, a church in DeKalb, IL where I am under the covering of our church board and the denomination where we serve. I am a graduate of our denomination's seminary, hold a Bachelor of Science in Christian Ministries, a Masters of Christian Studies and a Masters of Divinity (M.Div). I am also a member of the American Association of Wedding Officiants.

I have had the joy and honor of serving engaged couples with my husband for the past seventeen years andI am thrilled to walk couples through the ceremony process. I provide up to three pre-ceremony meetings with you so that we can get to know one another and so that we can craft a personalized ceremony to your taste. It is not my desire to deliver a boring, "been-there, done that" service for you, but rather a ceremony which will really fit your personalities and wishes for your special day. I work hard to make sure that you are pleased with every word spoken during your ceremony and I provide you with a prelimanry script for your approval.

Most couples today do not think they need premarital counseling, but I am licensed facilitator of the Prepare/Enrich program, which is a tool for couples to gain a deeper understanding of their relationship dynamics, personality, stress and strength and growth areas. While I offer this as an option to my services, it is one that I believe benefits ALL couples, whether or married or not. If you'd like to take the Prepare/Enrich assessment (online and private), please let me know when you contact me for more information and to sign up. It costs less than a date-night out and will help you see any blindspots you may have, as a couple.

I hope that you would consider me for you officiant on your special day. I have many years of experience working with couples and I am a legitimate pastor and minister. Please visit my website for more information or to contact me to book your date! I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Pastor Cindy

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$375

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal
Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$375

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$50

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Anglican
Methodist
No Denomination
Presbyterian
Quaker

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

IL

What languages do you speak?

English
    Christy Married on 07/28/2012
    I never thought I would find someone who made the ceremony so personal. Cindy did a great job. Went way above and beyond what I expected.
    Kari Married on 10/08/2011
    Cindy was absolutely AMAZING! She helped us put together our ceremony and gave us ideas that we hadn't even thought of. She had me excited about the ceremony and it turned out perfect! I can't thank her enough for being a part of our day and making it absolutely perfect.
    Tela Married on 09/24/2011
    She was very sweet, super helpful and made the ceremony exactly what we wanted! We had to decide everything from long distance and though I was worried at first, she made sure everything was taken care of. She emailed me many times showing me ideas she had or asking me to review things that she had written to make sure everything was perfect. So glad we chose her to officiate our ceremony :)

1151 S. 4th Street Dekalb, IL, 60115
(815) 748-8463

revcindyholda@gmail.com
Location of (To Have and To Hold)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding