Vineyard DeKalb Church P.O. Box 286, Dekalb, IL 60115 Map · Phone number

About To Have and To Hold

My name is Pastor Cindy Holda and I am a licensed and ordained Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I co-pastor, along with my husband of twenty-nine years, a church in DeKalb, IL where I am under the covering of our church board and the denomination where we serve. I am a graduate of our denomination's seminary, hold a Bachelor of Science in Christian Ministries and a Masters of Christian Studies from Crown College (Minnesota), and am a member of the American Association of Wedding Officiants.

I have had the joy and honor of serving engaged couples with my husband for the past sixteen years andI am thrilled to walk couples through the ceremony process. I provide up to three pre-ceremony meetings with you so that we can get to know one another and so that we can craft a personalized ceremony to your taste. It is not my desire to deliver a boring, "been-there, done that" service for you, but rather a ceremony which will really fit your personalities and wishes for your special day. I work hard to make sure that you are pleased with every word spoken during your ceremony and I provide you with a prelimanry script for your approval.

Most couples today do not think they need premarital counseling, but I am licensed facilitator of the Prepare/Enrich program, which is a tool for couples to gain a deeper understanding of their relationship dynamics, personality, stress and strength and growth areas. While I offer this as an option to my services, it is one that I believe benefits ALL couples, whether or married or not. If you'd like to take the Prepare/Enrich assessment (online and private), please let me know when you contact me for more information and to sign up. It costs less than a date-night out and will help you see any blindspots you may have, as a couple.

I hope that you would consider me for you officiant on your special day. I have many years of experience working with couples and I am a legitimate pastor and minister. Please visit my website for more information or to contact me to book your date! I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Pastor Cindy

fullsizeoutput3b
dave jennifer kamm jpgs 0262

7 Reviews for To Have and To Hold

christy · Married on 07/28/2012

I never thought I would find someone who made the ceremony so personal. Cindy did a great job. Went way above and beyond what I expected.

Kari · Married on 10/08/2011

Cindy was absolutely AMAZING! She helped us put together our ceremony and gave us ideas that we hadn't even thought of. She had me excited about the ceremony and it turned out perfect! I can't thank her enough for being a part of our day and making it absolutely perfect.

Tela · Married on 09/24/2011

She was very sweet, super helpful and made the ceremony exactly what we wanted! We had to decide everything from long distance and though I was worried at first, she made sure everything was taken care of. She emailed me many times showing me ideas she had or asking me to review things that she had written to make sure everything was perfect. So glad we chose her to officiate our ceremony :)

To Have and To Hold FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 375.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal, Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 375.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 50.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Evangelical
  • In which states are you licensed? IL
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Vineyard DeKalb Church P.O. Box 286 Dekalb, IL, 60115 See on map
    (815) 748-8463 (Phone number)
    revcindyholda@gmail.com