Tiscareno's Catering

Anaheim, CA View map

TISCARENO'S CATERING

Tiscareno's Catering is an exclusive event planning and catering company specializing in a diversity of catered events from Full Service Event Planning, Weddings, Social Events, Corporate Gatherings, Day to Day Corporate Meetings. For the past 15 years we have been creating elegant events that are unique and reflective of our clients individual style.

Our Services include, unlimited event planning hours, consultations, emails and phone calls. Planning your event can be overwhelming and stressful. Tiscareno's Catering is here to listen to your needs and wants, so you may enjoy your day and the planning process.

From a variety of packages and services that may include design concepts, flower and event design, photography and videography, live and dj entertainment, bartending services and lighting and audio visual, we have designed these packages with your event needs and desires. We will work with you in planning your event that suits your budget and reflects your thoughts, visions and dreams for that special day.

We hope to have the opportunity to show you the variety of services and exceptional menu options that we can bring to your event.

Phone: 714.693.1030

Email: info@tiscarenoscatering.com

• Alana
    Alana F. Married on 10/04/2019

Catering and Day of Coordination done right!

We booked with Tiscareno’s Catering and hired Gaby for Day of Coordination and were extremely happy with both. The food was amazing - we opted to go with the fried chicken, glazed carrots and the to die for potatoes! Try the potatoes, you will not regret it! Staff was super friendly and hardworking. Table set up looked amazing and exactly how I imagined it. Gaby was an absolute lifesaver! We met with her several times and every time we left feeling very at ease in the planning process (first meeting, food tasting, mock table, venue walk through, timeline, final details and rehearsal). She always had recommendations when asked but stayed very true to executing our vision. Gaby made the planning process very low stress and was available for questions via text and email when we needed her. She was very professional and communicative with our venue and our team of vendors. We had no issues with scheduling appointments with Gaby and would always have the next meeting set up before leaving the previous meeting- Gaby was even able to make the hour plus drive to run through the ceremony at our rehearsal dinner in a family members back yard! Day of, Gaby made sure that everything was taken care of and I felt at ease having her on my team. I knew exactly what to expect because of her detailed timeline and didn’t have to worry about anything but having a great time on wedding day! We were at a mostly DIY venue and she used the decor that I had to the fullest extent - reusing some of my isle florals to make me a gorgeous sweetheart table! She made my day a dream and I highly recommend both Tiscareno’s Catering and Gaby as a coordinator!
    (Thank you photographer Danirae for pictures)
    Humberto M. Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing food 👌

They catered and provided servers and bartenders for our wedding. Everything was perfect and the food amazing. They are quick with texts and emails. Prices are reasonable. All our guests said the food tasted amazing.
  • juan
    Juan Married on 08/26/2017
    Gaby is truly amazing at what she does, my wife and I had our wedding on Aug, 26 2017 and it went off without a hitch. We had hired Gaby as our coordinator and for catering and she truly went above and beyond for us. She cares about the details, her and I spent hours talking about every single item and how exactly the big day was going to play out. She is very knowledgeable in all things wedding, she helped me plan a beautiful wedding for me and my wife. The food is also SOOO good, all of my guest were so happy and pleased with the food and the service her staff provided. If anyone I know is planning on getting married I will instantly point them to the direction of Gaby.

5205 East Orangethorpe Ave Anaheim, 92807
714-870-6463

09:00 am - 05:00 pm (Mon-Fri) 10:00 am - 01:00 pm (Sat) Closed (Sun)
Location of (Tiscareno's Catering)
5205 E. Orangethorpe Ave Anaheim, CA, 92807

Tiscareno's Catering frequently asked questions

At Tiscareno's Catering, what does the full wedding catering service cost include?

At Tiscareno's Catering, the cost of the full wedding catering service includes:
  • Delivery
  • China
  • Linens
  • Flatware
  • Glassware

At Tiscareno's Catering, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Tiscareno's Catering includes:
  • Champagne Toast

What event services does Tiscareno's Catering offer for weddings?

Tiscareno's Catering offers the following event services for weddings:
  • Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up

What catering services does Tiscareno's Catering provide for weddings?

Tiscareno's Catering offers the following catering services for weddings:
  • Buffet
  • Plated
  • Server(s)
  • Stations
  • Tastings

What types of cuisine can you find at Tiscareno's Catering?

At Tiscareno's Catering, you can find the following types of cuisine:
  • American
  • Mexican
  • Southern
  • Southwestern
  • Spanish

What dietary needs can be accomodated at Tiscareno's Catering?

At Tiscareno's Catering, the following dietary needs can be accomodated:
  • Nut Free
  • Organic
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

What type of bar services does Tiscareno's Catering provide for wedding events?

Tiscareno's Catering provides the following bar and beverage services for wedding events:
  • Liquor License
  • House Liquor
  • Premium Liquor
  • Signature Drink
  • Outside Alcohol

What type of food and beverage items does Tiscareno's Catering provide for wedding services?

To cater to all tastes, Tiscareno's Catering offers the following food and beverage items:
  • Barware
  • China
  • Chocolate Fountain
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

What percentage of users recommend Tiscareno's Catering and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Tiscareno's Catering is recommended by 80% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.5 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.7 in flexibility, 4.7 in value, 4.6 in quality of service, 4.5 in professionalism and 4.4 in average response time.

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding