5205 E. Orangethorpe Ave, Anaheim, CA 92807 Map · Phone number

About Tiscareno's Catering

TISCARENO'S CATERING

Tiscareno's Catering is an exclusive event planning and catering company specializing in a diversity of catered events from Full Service Event Planning, Weddings, Social Events, Corporate Gatherings, Day to Day Corporate Meetings. For the past 15 years we have been creating elegant events that are unique and reflective of our clients individual style.

Our Services include, unlimited event planning hours, consultations, emails and phone calls. Planning your event can be overwhelming and stressful. Tiscareno's Catering is here to listen to your needs and wants, so you may enjoy your day and the planning process.

From a variety of packages and services that may include design concepts, flower and event design, photography and videography, live and dj entertainment, bartending services and lighting and audio visual, we have designed these packages with your event needs and desires. We will work with you in planning your event that suits your budget and reflects your thoughts, visions and dreams for that special day.

We hope to have the opportunity to show you the variety of services and exceptional menu options that we can bring to your event.

Phone: 714.693.1030

• Olive Wood Pizza
pictures257
306562289121644522494688986121n
Tiscareno's Catering
Holiday Beverage Station Regular & Decaffeinated Coffee   Punch Bowl with Egg Nog
Holiday Beverage Station Regular & Decaffeinated Coffee Punch Bowl with Egg Nog
Holiday Beverage Station Regular & Decaffeinated Coffee Punch Bowl with Egg Nog

10 Reviews for Tiscareno's Catering

• Alana

Alana Faughnder · Married on 10/04/2019

Catering and Day of Coordination done right!

We booked with Tiscareno’s Catering and hired Gaby for Day of Coordination and were extremely happy with both. The food was amazing - we opted to go with the fried chicken, glazed carrots and the to die for potatoes! Try the potatoes, you will not regret it! Staff was super friendly and hardworking. Table set up looked amazing and exactly how I imagined it. Gaby was an absolute lifesaver! We met with her several times and every time we left feeling very at ease in the planning process (first meeting, food tasting, mock table, venue walk through, timeline, final details and rehearsal). She always had recommendations when asked but stayed very true to executing our vision. Gaby made the planning process very low stress and was available for questions via text and email when we needed her. She was very professional and communicative with our venue and our team of vendors. We had no issues with scheduling appointments with Gaby and would always have the next meeting set up before leaving the previous meeting- Gaby was even able to make the hour plus drive to run through the ceremony at our rehearsal dinner in a family members back yard! Day of, Gaby made sure that everything was taken care of and I felt at ease having her on my team. I knew exactly what to expect because of her detailed timeline and didn’t have to worry about anything but having a great time on wedding day! We were at a mostly DIY venue and she used the decor that I had to the fullest extent - reusing some of my isle florals to make me a gorgeous sweetheart table! She made my day a dream and I highly recommend both Tiscareno’s Catering and Gaby as a coordinator!
    (Thank you photographer Danirae for pictures)

Sent on 11/06/2019

Humberto Munoz · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing food 👌

They catered and provided servers and bartenders for our wedding. Everything was perfect and the food amazing. They are quick with texts and emails. Prices are reasonable. All our guests said the food tasted amazing.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • juan

juan · Married on 08/26/2017

Gaby is truly amazing at what she does, my wife and I had our wedding on Aug, 26 2017 and it went off without a hitch. We had hired Gaby as our coordinator and for catering and she truly went above and beyond for us. She cares about the details, her and I spent hours talking about every single item and how exactly the big day was going to play out. She is very knowledgeable in all things wedding, she helped me plan a beautiful wedding for me and my wife. The food is also SOOO good, all of my guest were so happy and pleased with the food and the service her staff provided. If anyone I know is planning on getting married I will instantly point them to the direction of Gaby.

Sent on 09/12/2017

• 5205 E. Orangethorpe Ave Anaheim, CA, 92807 See on map
    Location of (Tiscareno's Catering)
  • 5205 East Orangethorpe Ave Anaheim, 92807 See on map
    7148706463 (Other Phone Number)
    7148706467 (Fax Number)
    09:00 am - 05:00 pm (Mon-Fri) 10:00 am - 01:00 pm (Sat) Closed (Sun)
    Location of (Tiscareno's Catering)