4304 Pennhurst Ct, Wilmington, NC 28405 Map · Phone number

About Tina Shropshire Photography

Our desire is to take images that capture your emotion. When you look at your images we want you to feel like you are reliving your event all over again. We want you to remember emotions you felt from the first time you look at your images until the day you show them to your grand children.

What could be more exciting than to be chosen to celebrate one of the most exciting days of your life. The anticipation, the anxiety, the joy, the tears, the sheer excitement and fun of your wedding day, I love it all!! Believing that marriage is an amazing gift of God, I thank Him daily for giving me the creative ability to take part in His gift as your photographer.

I believe that getting to know you, whether it's at a consultation, on the phone or during the engagement session, knowing you is vital to give your wedding dreams the full attention they deserve. This guarantees that we have a full knowledge of each others expectations and that once the big day arrives we are like old friends!

Your wedding day will be over in the blink of an eye, but your photography will make time stand still, so that you can relive your beautiful memories for a lifetime.

Follow Tina Shropshire Photography on

6f8e32d1786e8c46 1256836357798 TSP1080009
TSP1080060

6 Reviews for Tina Shropshire Photography

Jacqueline · Married on 03/19/2010

Tina was the photographer for the wedding. She did an absolutely amazing job and was so pleasant to work with. I would recommend her to anyone. We could not have been more pleased. Outstanding pictures. She captures everything.

Sent on 04/12/2010

Anita · Married on 09/12/2009

We are so happy to pick Tina as our photographer on our big day! She was with me while I was getting ready, not only taking pictures, but she made me calm and she helped me a lot before the ceremony. She is very flexible, she stayed more hours than we agreed to take more pictures, and we really needed that, because the dancing didnt start early. Thanks Tina for everything!

Sent on 11/11/2009

Tanya · Married on 08/02/2008

Tina not only took beautful pictures, but was prompt and efficient throughout the wedding day!

Sent on 01/30/2009