PO Box 151286, Austin, TX 78715 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Thoroughly Polished

Thoroughly Polished is an experienced and elaborate wedding planning service located in Austin, Texas. This seasoned planner can provide her services for a couple’s ceremony, reception and/or rehearsal dinner. Lead planner and owner Amanda Brawner has a heavy background in planning large and intimate events including a number of detailed weddings. Thoroughly Polished takes care of all the major and minor specifics of a couple’s big day, from vendor contracts to choosing the right vendor. Whether you’re having a destination wedding, a cultural celebration or an intimate elopement, this skilled organizer will ensure everything runs efficiently and stress-free.

Amanda offers preplanned packages that can be customized to a couple’s specific needs. Services include unlimited advice, detailed timelines, a precise floor plan for the reception, up to 10 hours of day-of assistance, decoration setup, breaking down, wedding party wrangling and more. An assistant can be available for guaranteed satisfaction. Thoroughly Polished can provide full planning, partial planning and day-of coordination. Other services include:

• Budget analysis

4 Reviews for Thoroughly Polished

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/27/2019

Only giving 5 stars because that’s as high as it goes

Woo, where to begin with Amanda.. If you are anything like I was in the beginning- lost, confused, frustrated with the scam of it all- Thoroughly Polished is for you.

On our initial meeting with Amanda she said she hated when vendors hike up prices because they assume you’re gullible. Music to my ears. After that it was smooth sailing!

She made it all seem so simple! Even when we would talk on the phone and I would be stressed out trying to handle my relatives or how to get my dress steamed when we landed- we were from CA having the wedding in Austin- she was a cool cucumber! But when it was time to get things done she was on top of it.

She really made it the best day ever. I would recommend her for any event you might have! Also if you have a karaoke party she is -hands down- your girl!

The only sad thing is I don’t have a picture with her. The woman who made wedding planning fun, who busted all the rhymes, who will be your best wedding friend, will live in infamy in the details.. or until I plan another large scale party.

Cheers and Thank you to Amanda & Kevin!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Neil Wilson · Married on 11/04/2018

Couldn't ask for a better coordinator

Amanda was great. We hired her to be our day-of coordinator, but she met with us on a few occasions before the day, gave us plenty of great suggestions during the planning phase,and worked with us to put together an itinerary (and helped us stick to it). She helped us decorate the venue before the ceremony, and clean up after the reception. She worked with our vendors, including helping solve a last-minute catering issue. She made sure we got a little time to ourselves (and a chance to eat), and helped get food for some of our guests with young children. While I hope I never have a need for another wedding coordinator for myself, I’d definitely recommend Amanda to anyone who does need one.

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Stacy

Stacy Minjares · Married on 10/27/2018

Totally worth IT!

Husband and I met with Amanda and immediately liked her professionalism and organization. I had been debating have one of my aunts handle the day of stuff but I'm so glad I decided to hire Amanda for day-of coordination. She helped keep me on track and I was able to relax and enjoy one of the most important days of my life.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Thoroughly Polished Pricing

Thoroughly Polished Price Rates

Thoroughly Polished FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious

• PO Box 151286 Austin, Texas, 78715 See on map