Thoroughly Polished

Package Price $1,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Thoroughly Polished

Thoroughly Polished is an experienced and elaborate wedding planning service located in Austin, Texas. This seasoned planner can provide her services for a couple’s ceremony, reception and/or rehearsal dinner. Lead planner and owner Amanda Brawner has a heavy background in planning large and intimate events including a number of detailed weddings. Thoroughly Polished takes care of all the major and minor specifics of a couple’s big day, from vendor contracts to choosing the right vendor. Whether you’re having a destination wedding, a cultural celebration or an intimate elopement, this skilled organizer will ensure everything runs efficiently and stress-free.

Amanda offers preplanned packages that can be customized to a couple’s specific needs. Services include unlimited advice, detailed timelines, a precise floor plan for the reception, up to 10 hours of day-of assistance, decoration setup, breaking down, wedding party wrangling and more. An assistant can be available for guaranteed satisfaction. Thoroughly Polished can provide full planning, partial planning and day-of coordination. Other services include:

• Budget analysis

3 Reviews for Thoroughly Polished

• Stacy

Stacy Minjares · Married on 10/27/2018

Totally worth IT!

Husband and I met with Amanda and immediately liked her professionalism and organization. I had been debating have one of my aunts handle the day of stuff but I'm so glad I decided to hire Amanda for day-of coordination. She helped keep me on track and I was able to relax and enjoy one of the most important days of my life.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Jessica Wilkinson · Married on 10/12/2018

Best Decision Ever!

My husband and I were married on October 12th at the Winfield Inn in Kyle TX. We both reside in Newfoundland, Canada, I haven't attended many weddings, so I truly had no idea what was involved in determining timelines, coordinating vendors, etc. The best decision I made throughout the wedding planning process (aside from marrying my husband!), was hiring Amanda as my day of coordinator .To call her a day of coordinator is a great injustice, as she was so much more than that! She is beyond responsive, made great vendor recommendations for me, and helped me through some highly stressful moments. Amanda is probably the most organized person I have ever met. which was perfect as I am extremely disorganized! She is incredibly kind, patient, and professional. She kept everything running on schedule, dealt with the vendors, wrangled drunken wedding guests, ensured myself and my new husband had a few moments alone after the ceremony to enjoy each other. kept guests dancing, and kept drinks in our hand all night! She helped decorate the venue, and helped with clean up and ensuring our personal belongings were passed off to a responsible family member! She sent us off with food and cake. Honestly, if anything went wrong on our wedding day, I was unaware of it because Amanda handled it. Our day was perfect, and much of it's perfection I attribute to Amanda. Beyond thankful for her! Planning a wedding from so far away would have been impossible without her services. I have already recommended her to some friends of ours who have upcoming nuptials!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Thoroughly Polished Pricing

Thoroughly Polished Price Rates

Thoroughly Polished FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious

• PO Box 151286 Austin, Texas, 78715 See on map